Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] Empty
PostSubject: Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal]   Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 19:01

Maplepaw dropped a small bird on the sodden fresh-kill pile, shaking out her long fur. Everything was wet. Not long ago continuous rain had started to pour from the sky, half drowning everything around. Thinking that she would be warmer and less wet, she made her way over yo the apprentices den. She was honestly surprised that no water had leaked through yet. Shrugging, she padded over to her nest, relishing the nice, dry feeling of the moss. She groomed herself, making sure to put every last tuft of stray fur back in line. Finally finishing, Maplepaw saw through a sliver of space between the clouds that the sun was setting, for the sky was stained a bright shade of scarlet. Seeing that she didn't want to go to bed yet, she looked around for someone to talk to. She finally rested her gaze on Fawnpaw, one of the newer apprentices. After all, she could never have too many friends! Walking over to the somewhat younger she-cat, Maplepaw decided to start the conversation. "Hello there, Fawnpaw! I'm Maplepaw" she mewed with a smile. "How's your training going?"

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] 185?cb=20120408181220
Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Characters : [F]awnpaw [B]utterscotch [L]ilykit [C]edarkit
Clan/Rank : [F]WC kit [B]Kittypet [L]TC kit [C]SC Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal]   Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal] EmptyThu 28 Feb 2019 - 11:05

Fawnpaw lifted her head with a start, and looked around to the source of the voice. Finally, her eyes rested on one of the older apprentices, Maplepaw. Not wanting to be rude, she answered the she-cat's question. "My trainings going great - Swiftstep showed the moors yesterday, and they are huge! I even saw the Riverclan border!" Quickly she calmed down. She didn't want to sound like a kit to this much more experienced apprentice. 

Fawnpaw ~ Lilypaw ~ Cedarpaw
WindClan Apprentice ~ ThunderClan Apprentice ~ Shadowclan Apprentice
Back to top Go down

Friends? [closed for Fawnpaw/Opalseal]
Page 1 of 1