Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Friends (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

Old Friends (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 18:43

Rookfire padded over to the elder's den to see Mistyfalcon. It had been a while since they'd actually sat down and talked, now that the black tuxedo thought about it. They definitely needed to talk more, that was for sure. "Hey, Misty!" the black tuxedo said, smiling at his friend. "How are you doing today?" Murkystar's permanent death shook the entire clan, and Mistyfalcon was one of the most affected. Rookfire hoped that he was healing from her passing, but he wouldn't blame the tom if he was still grieving.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Old Friends (Closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 9:49

Mistyfalcon's head lifted as Rookfire entered the den, tired eyes blinking up at the former medicine cat. "Hey, yourself," he greeted. "Fine," Mistyfalcon brushed off the question of how he was doing, as had become habit. Talking about himself wasn't high on the list of things he wanted to do on a normal day, and with all that had happened recently, it had plummeted even further. "How's warrior life been treating you?" He hadn't been too surprised that Rookfire had chosen to become a warrior after returning, and he'd been a good apprentice who had learned quickly despite being a medicine cat as well as the long absence from Shadowclan. It had been a while since they'd actually spoken... Something that was starting to become common for a lot of cats Mistyfalcon interacted with. Oops.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 20:00

Rookfire nodded at his old friend. Of course he wouldn't want to talk about how he was doing. "Warrior life's been treating me pretty well, I'd say," the black tuxedo said. "It took a while of getting used to, but I'm really enjoying myself here. Still can't stop noticing every little injury and wondering if it was more serious than I thought, though."

The warrior gazed back behind the warrior's den, where he met with Marshmallow and her friend group. Marshmallow... he knew that Mistyfalcon blamed her for Loudnose's injury. Though he barely knew Loudnose as a grown-up cat, he wanted to trust Mistyfalcon's judgement. At the same time, it didn't seem like Marshmallow was that bad of a cat...

He needed to know why.

"Hey, Misty, I have a question. About Loudnose." He knew he was treading on thin ice, that this topic was a bit sensitive for Misty, but he wanted to know. If the elder refused to answer, that was his right, and Rookfire wouldn't press him on it. "Why do you think that Marshmallow was responsible for his injury?" If the reason was strong enough... perhaps he would be convinced that she did it. She seemed to find a ton of younger, gullible cats in her new friend group. Rookfire was the oldest cat out there, and he didn't even recognize any of their faces when he came back to ShadowClan a couple moons ago.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 17:38

"I suppose that would be hard not to watch out for," Mistyfalcon said. Rookfire was a medicine cat, and he had cared for Shadowclan through plenty of trouble in the past. Mistyfalcon hadn't expected that to change much, even if he was now a warrior.

"Loudnose... He was naïve, maybe kittish. I have trouble thinking that he or any full-grown warrior would be foolish enough to chase a moth onto the thunderpath of their own volition and Marshmallow was the only one with him." He snorted, "She claims it wasn't her, just as she claims it was all on Rosepaw when she climbed up to the jaggedrock as a kit and Marshmallow, a full-grown warrior, was somehow incapable of stopping a kit. Rosepaw claims otherwise, of course. There's something disingenuous about her words, though. Reminds me of someone I was an apprentice with, wanting to be liked by everyone and is upset when cats don't fall over themselves for her. I don't trust her."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2022 - 15:03

Rookfire listened as Mistyfalcon spoke about his reasonings. A part of him didn't think that he would answer why, but the black tuxedo did appreciate it. As he heard about each piece of evidence for why he didn't like Marshmallow, the black tuxedo doubted the friendly face that Marshmallow showed to him a couple nights ago. "I see," Rookfire said. "Thanks, Misty." It didn't completely convince him that Marshmallow was a bad cat - though it did look bad - the black tuxedo wanted to make his own judgement of her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Closed)   Old Friends (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Closed)
Page 1 of 1