Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: 'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}   'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 3:10 pm

She had a lot of friends - and that was the truth.

It hadn't been that long since her battle with Flamepaw, which had remained undiscovered by her Clan. Mosspaw repeatedly claimed and insisted that the faint scratch on her foreleg had been a result of gashing it on the gorse barrier. This would be her secret, the apprentice she encountered didn't deserve any further punishment. Friends protect each other, even if they're from different Clans.
Fallenpaw and Snowpaw had also developed and had grown since their previous meeting. She recalled the game they had delighted in, and a grin formed evenly on her brindled face, relishing the enjoyment they had had. Snowpaw wasn't the kit that she had engaged with in Hide and Seek, she was now an apprentice. While the majority of Mosspaw felt pride for her friend, she partially felt wistful. Her duties had distracted her from any recreational activities, especially since Leaf-Fall had arrived. The breezes and chilliness would soon develop into a harsh, unforgiving Leaf-Bare.
With a rueful sigh, she remembered her brief exchanges with Lilypaw. The she-cat seemed equally eager as she was, and Mosspaw rather enjoyed her company. Once again, her apprentice tasks had seperated them, even though that was the original reason they had met.
Of course, she couldn't forget the two young cats she had met at her first gathering. Coldpaw and Lightpaw had been incredibly friendly, and she had loved her short interaction with them.
There were other cats in the Clan that, of course, were the she-cat's friends, too. Like Lionpaw, who she had been on a hunting patrol with. She longed to talk with him more, there was something about him that she quite liked.
These were her most noteable friends. And she rarely had any time for any leisure activities with them anymore.

All her main companions were either from another Clan or were busy apprentices like her. With a imperceptible flick of her ear, her eyes softened with nostalgia. Maybe she'd make another friend - one she'd be able to regularly interact with, who wasn't an apprentice who had daily, time-consuming tasks to accomplish. A warrior. Yes, a warrior. But would there be anyone willing to be friends with an overly-hyper, apparently kit-like apprentice?
Perhaps a young warrior, only recently given their name.
As she skimmed the camp with her vividly intense eyes, she distinguished the cat she was searching for, Oakberry. Desperately hoping that this wasn't the wrong time, she skipped towards her, eyes illuminated with a fresh gleam.
"Hello, Oakberry! I hope I'm not bothering you, I just wanted some company. Would it be fine if I sat here?"

OOC: Sorry if this post isn't that good - I'm sleepy ^^'

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: 'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}   'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 4:47 pm

OOC: It is fine~

IC: Oakberry seemed more distant than usual today. She sat facing away from the clan, green gaze focused on the horizon. She had finished her tasks for the day, and now she was just waiting fro the patrol, to return. That was a lie. The tabby warrior had been sat in the same spot since dawn and she'd been telling herself that all day even after the other patrols returned that she'd said she'd been waiting for. Maybe she was prolonging something, Oakberry just didn't know.

As the next patrol returned, Oakberry decided to stop moping around, maybe she'd hunt or sleep or eat, though none of that seemed very appealing. The she-cat stood up and almost walked right into Mosspaw. The tabby she-cat's cheeks begun to heat up in embarrassment, but it was replaced by a sheepish smile almost instantly. "No, you're not bothering me, not in the slightest." she purred gently "It is quite alright if you sit by me."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: 'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}   'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Her grin extending when her offer was accepted, she instantly sat beside the warrior, eyes shimmering with joy. She failed to notice Oakberry's slightly timid response, and almost immediately reopened her mouth to rave, "Is it fun? I mean, bein' a warrior? Is being a warrior fun? It sounds fun. Is it more fun than being an apprentice? It must be, right?" the tortoiseshell was oblivious to the repetition of the word 'fun', and continued, "Do you miss anything from apprenticehood? I think I'd miss the sessions with my mentor. Ooh, wait! What was it like at the moonstone? Did you meet a StarClan warrior? That woulda been fun! I bet I'm gonna visit it soon, too! I wonder when that'll be.." her eager voice gradually began to ebb. Mosspaw's mind had drifted as she mused over the possibilities when she encountered the glorious stone. Would someone talk to her? Of course they would, but what would they say? She was exceedingly keen for when she visited herself, and that'd be very soon!

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}   'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

'Too Many Friends' Isn't Possible {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1