Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Friends [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Old Friends [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Wildstrike sat just outside camp, gazing out into the dark marshes, everything were covered by a layer of snow and the cold, crystal clear air filled his lungs as he took a deep breath. It were probably the middle of the night and he had only hadn't gotten much sleep at all and his eyelids felt heavy but even if he had tried sleeping multiple time he just couldn't, he keept waking up from the same nightmare. Even if many moons had passed since he had accidentally killed Echofall, a Windclanner, he would occasionally wake up at night after having seen how his paws were stained in blood and the lifeless body of Echofall laid infront of him, he had only been a apprentice at the time... He shivered as he thought about it and looked around. Any other night he would have liked this, being alone with his own thoughts but not now... He wanted to sleep or atleast talk with someone but he didn't want to awaken anyone, they would most likely just be annoyed with him anyways...

He let out a sigh and got up, maybe he could go for a walk? No... It would be dangerous... He sat down again and looked around a little. He would be a easy target for a predator, he were alone and tired. He yawned, maybe it was time to make another attempt at falling asleep again?.. He shook his head, why even try? He already knew that he would wake up just a few moments after falling asleep anyways. He shivered as a cold wind swept through the marshes, he closed his eyes why where he like this? Why couldn't he just sleep like his clanmates? Insted he sat out here, wishing that he could just talk with someone. So much had happened lately... Thornpaw where back now atleast, she wasn't dead like he had thought for so long...

OOC: Why does he sound so sad in this post?? Haha xD

Old Friends [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:35 am

Echoes of moons past seemed to haunt the heavily scarred she-cat relentlessly as of late. On nights like these, the wind drew out a side of her that she'd tried repeatedly to smother. Visions of moons past, flooded with her own reckless abandon taunted her endlessly. A low, quiet growl tore from her throat as she swiped at the frozen murk at her feet. Why was she even here again? She had tried for so long to prove her worth... but in the end she found she'd flirted too hard with disaster.

Disaster had won, hadn't it?

Her late night walk hadn't done much to clear her head or burn her energy. In fact, it just made her even more restless. The overwhelming urge to sink her claws into something forced them to unsheath whether she liked it or not. Not that it helped in the end. Hunting at this time of night amidst such horrid weather was a futile endeavor. Any prey with sense would be bundled up somewhere deep underground. Safely out of her reach. Grumbling irritably, she turned around, intending to circle back around towards the general direction of camp. She hadn't gone far despite how long she'd been out, instead opting to stay nearby to avoid a repeat of what happened the last time she strayed too close to a border.

She'd hadn't yet reached the entrance when a soft shuffle met her tattered ears. Pausing, she lifted her head to listen more intently. Had she been wrong? Was there actually something stupid enough to be out this late? Well, she wasn't about to object to a hunt. Lowering herself into a crouch, she began to stealthily slip along the forest floor at a surprisingly quick rate. Her stalking had largely improved since she'd been taken away. Then again, being forced to hunt and fend for yourself did a lot to mature a cat. As she neared her quarry she silently turned a corner to bring it into direct view... and stopped. Narrowing her eye, she straightened and sighed in mild irritation. Looks like she wouldn't be sinking her claws into anything after all tonight.

"Wildpaw, in what part of that tiny, busted up head of yours did you think it was a good idea to be sitting out here like some halfwit rat with a death wish? I knew you were stupid, but at least try to prove me wrong once in a while."

(Well, Thorn is the absolute edge queen~ They can be sad babs together <3)

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Old Friends [Closed] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:52 am

Wildstrike quickly opened his eyes as he heard the sound of someones voice and quickly got up. He looked at the cat infront of him and blinked a few times before he realized that it were Thornpaw. "Oh.. It's just you Thornpaw" he paused and yawned, too tired to insult her back or remind her that he had gotten his warrior name now "I can't sleep... And I'm guessing that you're having the same problem huh?" he meowed and sat back down "And as a matter of fact I do not have a death wish, but I wouldn't say that I don't deserve getting my throat slit..." just as he said that he realized that he had never told Thornpaw that he had killed that Windclanner. He sighed and looked down, well hopefully she wouldn't ask about what he had just said. "And this isn't the first time I'm sitting out here and well, look at me, I'm not dead yet. Or am I?" he grinned slightly as he said that.

He sat quiet for a few moments and looked at Thornpaw from head to toe, she looked so diffrent now... Her face especially, where she once had had a maimed eye where now... Nothing... He still remembered how she had let out a howl filled with agony as the badger had slashed his claws over her eye, a howl that had filled his head moons after that day. It were crazy how much one could change so much... Or well maybe changed was the wrong word? She were still the same old Thornpaw, she just didn't look like he had remembered her. He sighed, he couldn't help but to feel that something, no someone where missing, Sootpaw. Where ever Thornpaw had been, Sootpaw had been too... He looked around but no, Sootpaw wern't there and hadn't been since many moons ago. Or maybe he where here? Just not in the marshes but above them, maybe he were looking down at them right now?.. He looked up, he knew that he wouldn't be able to see him, he had tried more times than he could count, tried seeing him just one more time... But it were useless, maybe Sootpaw had seen him but not once had he seen him and he knew that he would never see him either, but you could always try...

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:04 am

She stared at him blandly. It wasn't unlike the tom to be restless once in a while, but it was unlike him to sound this... depressed. Not that she really cared all that much in the first place. In fact, she had half a mind to flick her tail at him and sarcastically wish him luck with whatever it was that was keeping him up at night. But at the same time... She watched his pale gaze shift around, and then up as if he was searching for something. He looked so pathetically lost that at this point she felt like she was beating up a kit. Unsatisfying to say the least.

She didn't really want to do this, but maybe she could take a few swings at him by the end of this. To her knowledge, he was one of the few cats in camp that could come anywhere near keeping up with her (Not that she'd be admitting it aloud any time soon) and if she didn't tear into something by night's end she was going to blow a fuse. Besides, what could he really be that butthurt about? Maybe one of the females in camp rejected him. Ugh, that was just what she needed. Narrowing her eye, she padded over to the tom and sat down near enough to him, but still a comfortable distance away. "If you start crying or calling me mama, I'm out of here." She grumbled, letting him know in her own way that she was open to listening... for now. If he didn't take the hint then that wasn't her problem. She go punk one of the particularly bratty apprentices in camp to let off some steam.

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 5:00 am

He looked back at Thornpaw with a sad smile "No worries, I don't plan on crying and never ever would I call you mama, yuck!" he meowed. He looked at her for a few moments, not sure what to say her. He sighed and then the guilt hit him like a tidalwave and once again the picture of him killing Echofall flashed before his eyes. His eyes filled with panic and he began to tremble. "Oh no... no no no!" he stared at Thornpaw "I'm horrible. I'm such a horrible cat!". He shook his head as he tried to calm himself down, he took a few deep breaths. He looked around into the marshes once again, the dead Windclanners yowl filled his head.

After a few moments the yowled had stopped and so had his trembling. He stared blankly at Thornpaw "I killed him" he told her. He slowly shook his head "I killed him Thornpaw, I don't deserve to sit here alive and well while he's dead". His eyes slowly filled with tears which he quickly wiped away with the back of his paw, why should he cry? He's not the one who's been killed, he's the killer! All he had done were apologizing as the blood had pumped out of the Windclanners troath, how stupid was he? Apologizing wasn't gonna heal him! What had he been thinking? Had he even been thinking? He looked down onto his paws, he couldn't look at Thornpaw, didn't want to see her reaction, he didn't want to know what she thought about him, he were a killer, he had killed that cat, all while trying to show of a little, he had just wanted to scare the tom, not kill him!

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 12:22 am

She blinked at him in complete and utter confusion.

What in Magpiestar's name was he on about? Killing someone? Who was it, his last braincell? He couldn't mean... Sootpaw could he? She really would beat the snot out of him if that's what he was losing it over. She was missing a lot of context at the moment, and suddenly here he was fighting tears and rambling like a kittypet. What did he expect her to do, pat him on the head and tell him everything was gonna be alright? Wildpaw wouldn't look her in the eye now, instead fixing his pale gaze on his snow-soaked paws. She could tell by the ever so slight quaking of his frame that he was spiraling, losing himself to the tide of thought. Thornpaw sighed and looked away. She wasn't unfamiliar with that particular feeling, but she wasn't the cuddly type either. If the tom needed someone to make it all better, that wasn't her.

Looking back at him, she narrowed her eyes. There was something she could do. Lifting her paw, she cuffed him over the back of his head... hard. "Calm down already, your whining is giving me a headache." Feeling like she'd successfully gotten his attention, she looked away and huffed. "Seriously... English Wildpaw, do you speak it? Form a coherent thought before you go making things awkward again. I'm not here to deal with none of that squishy stuff" She wasn't good at these kind of situations, which is why she tended to avoid them to the best of her ability. But still, the question remained...

"Who was it?"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Wildstrike winced when he felt how Thornpaw cuffed him over the head and looked up at her. He could see that she didn't liked the situation, he knew that she wasn't the most caring cat of them all and the fact that she were still putting up with him actually made him feel warm inside. And he knew that she wasn't completely heartless, the way she acted was her odd way of caring, even if she'd never admit it, he were sure of it. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth "A windclanner.. Echofall was his name..." he paused and shook his head "I'm so dumb... All I wanted was to scare him! I just wanted to scare him... Show him that even if I were just an apprentice I was still as brave and strong as a warrior and then... Then I... I... I slashed his throat... There where blood everywhere... Oh god what have I done..." he stammered.

This time he didn't look away, he kept looking staight at Thornpaw. "I'm horrible, just admit it, that's what you're thinking, I killed someone just because I wanted to show off. I don't deserve to be here! I should be dead, that is what I deserve.". He stared at the dark she-cat infront of him, he didn't know how she'd react, you never knew with Thornpaw. Without even noticing he had unsheated his claws, they had digged through the snow and were now slowly forcing it's way into the hard frozen ground beneath them. The air felt colder, the marshes darker and the whole forest seemed to have went quiet. He shivered and looked around, the darkness made everything around him look so different.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 pm

She stared solemly at him. While it was no laughing matter that her longtime rival - and arguably, friend - had murdered a Windclanner (A grave atrocity in the eyes of Starclan, she knew)... she wasn't exactly broken up over it. She'd never heard the name Echofall in the past, and she idly wondered how long ago this had actually happened. Days? Moons? The pain was still fresh in his eyes, but she more than anyone understood how agony could linger. How long it took to fade... Sighing, she shook her head. "You're more brainless than I thought if you really think that's the first thing that came to my mind." She mumbled, flicking her tail. She'd be the biggest of hypocrites if that were the case. After all, hadn't she experienced her own share of atrocities? Her mind flashed back to when Sootpaw had died. She'd been such a loose cannon at the time, one cat had even gone so far as to accuse her of being the one to kill her own brother. She'd nearly ended their life right then and there...

"The world isn't always black and white, Wildpaw, and that's something to think about when it comes to stuff like this..." She looked away. Her own impulses drove her to do stupid things... often. Make rash decisions and react violently to situations that could be easily diffused by someone more fluent in diplomacy. She was far from diplomatic though... and the tom beside her was mourning. Whether it was the Windclanner or the loss of Wildpaw's own innocence, she didn't know for sure, but either way he carried that weight heavily on his shoulders. She couldn't ignore that, even if she wanted to.

He was no murderer.

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends [Closed]   Old Friends [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down