Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Holly's Characters

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Yoshachu
That One Fish
Holly
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Ask Holly's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:30

Wow, Holly. Just completely informed me kek

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6106

Ask Holly's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 5:16

AAAAA i straight up didn't see these i'm so sorry,,, i am Blind. i double-checked too???? anyway sorry for the delay on these!

Stormy wrote:
Cat being asked: Thalia
Who's Asking: Downtuft
Question: "Are you proud of yourself? Of the murders you've let happen? Do you think innocent cats deserve to die because we don't want to join you? And yet, we're the monsters? We're the bad guys? Oh, no. No, no, no. Judge us all you want, but when the sun sets we all know who the true weaselhearts are."
Thalia: "I... I don't believe in senseless bloodshed. You don't deserve to die, of course not... No one does. And we're only trying to help, but none of you want to listen...! Believe what you will, but I'm only speaking for myself when I say I don't want anything bad to happen."

Stormy wrote:
Cat being asked: Batbite
Who's Asking: Storm
Question: "Do you think forgiveness is truly possible? If so..... D-do all cats deserve it?"
Batbite: "Of course forgiveness is possible... But that's where things get complicated. How do you measure whether someone deserves to be forgiven? Do you measure their worth as an individual against their transgressions? Or do you look at them, as they are, and see whether or not they recognize what they've done - whether or not they've changed? There's no one answer to questions like this, as much as we'd all like to think our answers are the right ones. That said, at least for myself... I would say that every cat deserves forgiveness, but no one owes it to them. You deserve a chance to change, but those you've hurt have no obligation to you."

Stormy wrote:
Cat being asked: All the she-cats except Thalia because she Baby and Sunshade because she Elderly
Who's Asking: Himbo Bob
Question: "you wanna go on a date? I'll bring the mice"
(laurelkit has been exempted because she is a literal baby; everyone else bar thalia and sunshade are present)
Batbite: "Whatever the day, I guarantee I'm not available."
Zinnia: "Absolutely not! For a number of reasons!"
Flashpaw: "...You and I should both know that I can do better."
Lilacfall: "Oh, um... Sorry, but no."
Featherlight: "I'm not interested."
Sunpaw: "So, how much of this date involves dropping those mice on other cats' heads? ...Wait, we're supposed to just eat them? I thought this was supposed to be fun!"
Raven: "...No."
Swanpetal: "I've already got the love of my life, but I guess I should thank you for the offer."
Emberheart: "...Sure, why not? One date. Make it a good one."
Mothglow: "...Um, what's a date? Why... Why are there mice involved?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down

Ask Holly's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2