Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ash's Characters

Go down 
+2
Not
Ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

Ask Ash's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 10:10

All right, you all know what this is. Ask my characters questions, canon or not, and you will receive your answer.

Please bombard me, I will probably answer everything you ask. Let's do this before I kill all but three of them. If you want to ask a deceased character of mine, just ask and I'm sure it can be arranged!~

Living Characters:
Quailfeather of WindClan
Gingerstripe of RiverClan
Graybriar of WindClan
Pricklepaw of ThunderClan
Redwing of ShadowClan
Carat the Kittypet

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 6:54

From Firepaw to Gingerstripe:
Hey Dad, are you mad at me? I wasn't able to defend myself at that battle and my stubbornness to fight got me killed...

Sparkfeather to Redwing:
What do you think of Poppyheart and Asterspark? Do you think they'll be okay after everything?

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 20:04

Jade wrote:
From Firepaw to Gingerstripe:
Hey Dad, are you mad at me? I wasn't able to defend myself at that battle and my stubbornness to fight got me killed...

"No, Firepaw, I could never be mad at you. It wasn't your fault that you died... The only people to blame are those fox-hearted rebels, and myself. I should have saved you. But I was too busy fighting Shade, and I couldn't even kill him! I... I can barely live with myself.... Oh, Firepaw, I miss you so much."

Jade wrote:
Sparkfeather to Redwing:
What do you think of Poppyheart and Asterspark? Do you think they'll be okay after everything?

"Asterspark was devastated after your death, but I think that Poppyheart and I can pull him out of his depression together. They're strong warriors, and they'll be the strongest together. As soon as I can make them both see sense!... Poppyheart is amazing and I'm extremely lucky to have him as a mate. Asterspark is a good cat and a friend. I love them both, and with time I'm sure they'll be fine."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:08

Flurryshine to Snowblossom: "I'm so sorry I couldn't have saved you from drowning, Snowblossom. You had given me and my sisters so much... but when the time came, when you needed me most... I couldn't be there for you. I'm a truly awful daughter. I'm so sorry. I miss you, Mama..."

Fernfeather to Quailfeather: "Hiya, Quailfeather! Remember me? Oh, I miss you sooooo much, but I'm so happy to see you're still doing as well as you can! I'm just sorry for the way I was acting when I was blinded. Oh, and for when my tail was run over by a monster while fighting a ShadowClanner. I hope I didn't put too big a damper on your spirit by doing that. Just know that I'm doing much better now! I may not have my tail back, but I have my eyes now at least! Me and my daughter Fernwing are doing so well, and we both can't wait to see you again one day! You're one of the best warriors in WindClan!"

Shade to Gingerstripe: "Tell me, Gingerstripe. Tell me how it felt, knowing you couldn't kill me -- how you wouldn't kill me -- when you had the chance. Perhaps if you acted a little quicker, your precious WindClanner friend wouldn't have died at my claws. And during the war between my and Lichenmask's rogues and you pathetic lot. You couldn't kill me then, either, could you? It seems you'll never learn that sometimes the greatest warrior of all has no choice but to kill to win his own battles."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:48

Lilypaw to Graybriar:
"Do you think you made the right choice, deciding to go to Windclan? Do you think I did?"

Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:57

Yoshachu Scorchachu wrote:
Flurryshine to Snowblossom: "I'm so sorry I couldn't have saved you from drowning, Snowblossom. You had given me and my sisters so much... but when the time came, when you needed me most... I couldn't be there for you. I'm a truly awful daughter. I'm so sorry. I miss you, Mama..."

"Oh no, don't say things like that! Flurryshine, you were- and still are- an amazing daughter. There's no possible way you could be more perfect. It was just my tike to go... And besides, I'm happier up here, anyways. It's better this way... But I miss you too. Don't beat yourself up, all right? Just live your life, and I'll be waiting for you when you get here."

Fernfeather to Quailfeather: "Hiya, Quailfeather! Remember me? Oh, I miss you sooooo much, but I'm so happy to see you're still doing as well as you can! I'm just sorry for the way I was acting when I was blinded. Oh, and for when my tail was run over by a monster while fighting a ShadowClanner. I hope I didn't put too big a damper on your spirit by doing that. Just know that I'm doing much better now! I may not have my tail back, but I have my eyes now at least! Me and my daughter Fernwing are doing so well, and we both can't wait to see you again one day! You're one of the best warriors in WindClan!"

"Of course I remember you! How could I not? The best apprentice I ever had... And, well, I suppose now I know a thing or two about being maimed. You and your daughter's deaths tore me up, and I miss you a lot, but I'm glad you both are doing better... Even though I'm not even a warrior anymore. Wait up for me, all right? I bet I'll be along soon."

Shade to Gingerstripe: "Tell me, Gingerstripe. Tell me how it felt, knowing you couldn't kill me -- how you wouldn't kill me -- when you had the chance. Perhaps if you acted a little quicker, your precious WindClanner friend wouldn't have died at my claws. And during the war between my and Lichenmask's rogues and you pathetic lot. You couldn't kill me then, either, could you? It seems you'll never learn that sometimes the greatest warrior of all has no choice but to kill to win his own battles."

"Back from the grave to taunt me, huh? You know, I still find it astonishing that you lost to me twice. Some big, bad rogue you were. And even though some cats' lives may have been easier if I did kill you, I don't subscribe to your philosophy. If a few choices had been made differently in my life, I could have ended up like you... Kits of forbidden relationships, disgusted by their parents, killed their mothers, were exiled. But the difference between you and me is, I learned. I learned from my mistakes, while you in your bitterness and pettiness kept making more. Eventually, you succumbed to your darker nature, and what did that get you? Maybe some temporary satisfaction and plenty of death and destruction, but no happiness. Whereas I, after moons of loneliness and heartache, was finally rewarded for my faith with a Clan and a family again.

In the end, who's the pathetic one? The one who died alone and unloved, bleeding out with no reward for his sadistic crimes, or the one who was accepted into a Clan and blessed with a beautiful mate and kits? And you still refuse to learn your lesson. While I agree that you deserved to die overall, I'm glad my paw wasn't the one that had to do it. Good riddance, Shade, and have fun living alone in the slimy darkness where you belong."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 15:05

Poppyheart to Redwing: "Hey, Redwing. How are you doing? I... I'm really sorry I'm there for you right now. I'm doing my absolute best to make my way back home to you. I really miss you, my love. Just keep hanging in there, okay? And... if you're even able to at this point, try to find some comfort in Asterspark if you need to. He's... He's really good at listening to your woes, and being there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. I'll be home soon, I promise."

Asterspark to Carat: "So, you're the reason why my brother hasn't returned home yet. Care to tell me why you and your disgusting Twolegs are holding him hostage when he has a family and kits to return home to?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 20:08

Drippy wrote:
Lilypaw to Graybriar:
"Do you think you made the right choice, deciding to go to Windclan? Do you think I did?"

"I know I made the right choice. I never truly felt at home in SkyClan, and I always felt that I was meant for something different. I hated trees, I loved running, I caught rabbits... I was a strange SkyClanner. But all was explained when I went on my Moonstone journey and StarClan told me that I was meant to live in WindClan. It was difficult to convince Crowstar, even harder to convince Rippedsky, and hardest of all to eventually convince Brindlestar- but in the end I was far happier in WindClan. As to whether you made the right decision? I think that remains to be seen. You obviously became unhappy with where you were, and wherever you feel like you belong ought to be where you belong. But will that change with time? Honestly, Lilypaw, I'm not sure. But I hope to StarClan that you'll be happy here."

Get to you in a sec, Yosh~~

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 20:20

Poppyheart to Redwing: "Hey, Redwing. How are you doing? I... I'm really sorry I'm there for you right now. I'm doing my absolute best to make my way back home to you. I really miss you, my love. Just keep hanging in there, okay? And... if you're even able to at this point, try to find some comfort in Asterspark if you need to. He's... He's really good at listening to your woes, and being there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. I'll be home soon, I promise."

"Oh, Poppyheart, I miss you so, so much. The sun hasn't shone since you left. Asterspark is wonderful to me, but... well, he isn't you. I need you. We have a beautiful daughter,and three other kits who- who didn't make it. Frogmarsh died in a fire, and I got burned, and the smoke I inhaled killed the kits-" She breaks down sobbing. "... Just, please come back, okay? And stay safe... I miss you."

Asterspark to Carat: "So, you're the reason why my brother hasn't returned home yet. Care to tell me why you and your disgusting Twolegs are holding him hostage when he has a family and kits to return home to?"

"Hostage?! Now look here, buster. We found Poppy horribly wounded in your stinking forest and rescued him. I doubt you would've been able to heal him after that, but we did. He's safe here, with food and a warm place to sleep, something none of you can give him. He's far away from your dangerous animals and constant wars and toxic environment. Y'all have some problems! And I'm far better than whatever scary warrior was probably fooling him into loving her, anyway. It'll take him a while to get used to it, but in the end, he'll be far happier here. You'd better just move on, because he's my companion now."

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 0:08

Tansyheart to Gingerstripe:

"Do you ever regret what happened? Do you miss living in ShadowClan, or do you like it better in RiverClan...? I miss you so much. I wish you never had to leave."

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 9:56

Ruskavelle wrote:
Tansyheart to Gingerstripe:

"Do you ever regret what happened? Do you miss living in ShadowClan, or do you like it better in RiverClan...? I miss you so much. I wish you never had to leave."

"Of course I regret what happened, Tansyheart. I regret it every day. ShadowClan was my home, and I loved it, and you, and my brother, more than anything else. But I was cast out by every member of that Clan, and Littlestar made it clear... I could never return. Of course I miss you, but I no longer really miss my old Clan. I've managed to move on somehow. I regret what happened every day, but thankfully, one she-cat found it in her heart to forgive me... And Jaystar was kind enough to accept me. I won't say that I don't wish it had never had to happen, or that I don't have trouble here, because that would be untrue. But RiverClan is my home now... Even though I wish you were with me, with every breath I take. I love you, Tansyheart."

Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:36

Sunpaw to Snowblossom 

Hey Snowblossom? Are you ganna die in the “upcoming plot” with me?

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Characters   Ask Ash's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Characters
Page 1 of 1