Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask My Characters Anything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Ask My Characters Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask My Characters Anything   Ask My Characters Anything EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 19:11

View My Characters' Profiles

Ever wanted to ask one of my characters a question, that just wouldn't quite fit or make sense in-character?
Galestorm, what is your deepest desire? Honeydew, where does your heart truly lie? Gouge, why are you like this?

Ask My Characters Anything Giphy

Ask any of my characters ANYTHING!!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Characters Anything   Ask My Characters Anything EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 1:36

Honeydew, how the heck do you put up with that family of yours?

Ask My Characters Anything SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Characters Anything   Ask My Characters Anything EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 16:20

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

Karuna wrote:
Honeydew, how the heck do you put up with that family of yours?

Honeydew flicked her ears in surprise at the question. Genuine confusion clouded her pale blue gaze as she regarded you.
"My family?" she asked with a questioning tone. "What do you mean? My family is wonderful," she replied, a smile playing around her eyes. "Brackendawn and I have always been inseparable. I'm so glad he's back. We've had our misunderstands, but we always go back to normal. Shatteredsky on the other hand..." the young deputy trailed off. Thoughts about the recent events regarding Shatteredsky ached like a stubborn thorn in her heart. But then she shook her head. "He's always been a little different from our clanmates, that's all. And Harespring and I aren't as close as I wish we were, but he's an amazing warrior and I'm proud of him every day." There was a faint, wistful sadness in Honeydew's voice as she spoke, hinting at insecurity and regret.

"There's no cat better fit to lead SkyClan than Wolfstar," she continued. "I've always looked up to her. Did you know she adopted us after our mother, Thornstalker, died during kitting? And our father, Falconmoon, was confined to the medicine den for so long after we were born, we didn't get to meet him until we were all apprentices. But Falconmoon makes a strong warrior, now." Pride welled up in Honeydew's chest as she considered the older members of her family.

Except Sunfire, she silently reminded herself, but she wouldn't dare speak a word of it aloud. The deputy watched her uncle closely after witnessing him attack RiverClan's innocent medicine cat, Littlesplash, during the war between their clans. Ever since then, Honeydew did her best to keep the violent tom away from the borders, but tried equally as hard to make sure he didn't feel isolated. The deputy still put him in charge of things, and he was a great hunter who continued to provide for the clan. She truly believed that Sunfire loved SkyClan, but his judgment was evidently clouded by his desire for revenge.

Sunfire's kits were wonderful, however. They were mostly all apprentices now and Honeydew enjoyed watching their training. And she couldn't forget her best friend, Bubblebeam, who was Sunfire's own kit.

"Bubblebeam was one of the first real friends I made outside of my littermates back when we were both apprentices living at the lake. I found that I could relate to her in a way that I couldn't relate to any of my other clanmates, and ever since then, we've only grown closer. I don't know what I'd do without Bubblebeam now."

Honeydew's whiskers twitched and her blue eyes met yours again.
"That's how I handle them," she mewed. "With love," she concluded with a purr.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask My Characters Anything   Ask My Characters Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask My Characters Anything
Page 1 of 1