Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Holly's Characters

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Yoshachu
That One Fish
Holly
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6092

Ask Holly's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 15:04

Code:
Code:
[b]Cat being asked[/b]:
[b]Who's Asking[/b]:
[b]Question[/b]:

Deceased Characters Page
Living Characters Page

Living Characters
Batbite [ThunderClan Warrior]
Zinnia [WindClan Warrior]
Flashpaw [RiverClan Apprentice]
Laurelkit [ThunderClan Kit]
Sunshade [ShadowClan Permaqueen]
Thalia [Asylum Nightstriker]

Deceased Characters [StarClan]
Lilacfall [ShadowClan Young Warrior]
Featherlight [WindClan Medicine Cat]
Sunpaw [SkyClan Apprentice]
Raven [Rogue]
Swanpetal [RiverClan Warrior]
Emberheart [ThunderClan Senior Warrior/Elder]
Mothglow [ShadowClan Medicine Cat]

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 18:02; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
That One Fish

That One Fish

Characters : None
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 18:52

Cat being asked: Raven
Who's Asking: Fish
Question: "So, Raven! As a cat with no experience with the clans asking a cat well experienced with its chaos, what would you consider to be a good place to head when looking for some scenery (or a place to hide from a cat you managed to tick off), and what would you say to be best avoided for risks of getting your face torn off?"

-
[---]
0/0
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySat 26 Jan 2019 - 19:39

AVeryFishyOne wrote:
Cat being asked: Raven
Who's Asking: Fish
Question: "So, Raven! As a cat with no experience with the clans asking a cat well experienced with its chaos, what would you consider to be a good place to head when looking for some scenery (or a place to hide from a cat you managed to tick off), and what would you say to be best avoided for risks of getting your face torn off?"

Raven:
"Well, I suppose that depends. If you're looking to hide from a Clan cat, the obvious solution is just staying away from the Clan territories, at least for a while. The opposite might apply if you've managed to anger another outsider. As far as scenery... I remember enjoying the marshes of ShadowClan's territory. You can find all sorts of things, even if you're not looking for anything in particular. I found someone to love. However, the Twolegplace has its own scenery, and as much as I love the forest, I never did mind it much. I don't really think I have any advice for places to outright avoid, however."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:00

Cat being asked: Emberheart
Who's Asking: Dawnpetal
Question: "I hope you're faring well in ThunderClan, Emberheart. I'm sorry I had to leave you and Ravenstripe, and I'm even more sorry if I had caused either of you much heartache. Just know that I will always love you, and I will wait for you until the end of time if I need to, so tht we may be together once more."

Cat being asked: Lilacfall
Who's Asking: Scorchstar
Question: "I, uh, don't recall many of the cats I used to bully back in my youth due to my sickening anti-feminism ways. But... I still wanted to apologize for how I may have treated you, Lilacfall. I thank you very much for granting me the life of protection, though I still feel to this day I don't deserve it. I just hope I can earn your forgiveness one day. I love you, dear sister."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3860

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 14:47

Lynxpaw to Mothpaw:
"D'you feel... different? Since Twolegplace, I mean. It feels like things will never go back to how they were before. Do you want things to go back?"

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyMon 4 Feb 2019 - 4:51

Yoshachu Scorchachu wrote:
Cat being asked: Emberheart
Who's Asking: Dawnpetal
Question: "I hope you're faring well in ThunderClan, Emberheart. I'm sorry I had to leave you and Ravenstripe, and I'm even more sorry if I had caused either of you much heartache. Just know that I will always love you, and I will wait for you until the end of time if I need to, so tht we may be together once more."

Emberheart:
"I love you too, Dawnpetal. Always."

"...I miss you. But it's okay, because I know I'll see you again someday."

Yoshachu Scorchachu wrote:
Cat being asked: Lilacfall
Who's Asking: Scorchstar
Question: "I, uh, don't recall many of the cats I used to bully back in my youth due to my sickening anti-feminism ways. But... I still wanted to apologize for how I may have treated you, Lilacfall. I thank you very much for granting me the life of protection, though I still feel to this day I don't deserve it. I just hope I can earn your forgiveness one day. I love you, dear sister."

Lilacfall:
"You've grown from the cat you once were, into one I am proud to call my brother. There is nothing left to forgive, Scorchstar."

Drippy wrote:
Lynxpaw to Mothpaw:
"D'you feel... different? Since Twolegplace, I mean. It feels like things will never go back to how they were before. Do you want things to go back?"

Mothpaw:
"Is it... Different? Yeah, of course! But I don't think I'd want to go back to how it was before. I have friends now, like you! Besides, what's the point in worrying about things if we can't change them?"

Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit // Moldkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit // WC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 914

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyMon 4 Feb 2019 - 4:58

Cat being asked: Lilacfall and Featherlight
Who's Asking: Silentpaw (OG)
Question: "I-I tried... s-so hard to do everything right, b-but in the end it didn't change a thing. I d-don't feel like it was ever enough... w-was it? W-was there any real p-purpose in my short life... or d-did I give it all for nothing? W-why does my chest hurt?"

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Ask Holly's Characters QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit  |  Moldkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyMon 4 Feb 2019 - 5:18

Kari wrote:
Cat being asked: Lilacfall and Featherlight
Who's Asking: Silentpaw (OG)
Question: "I-I tried... s-so hard to do everything right, b-but in the end it didn't change a thing. I d-don't feel like it was ever enough... w-was it? W-was there any real p-purpose in my short life... or d-did I give it all for nothing? W-why does my chest hurt?"

Lilacfall:
"Sometimes, all we can do is try. Even if it doesn't work out, even if we don't get to see it through... That is enough. To try. You did more than enough, little sister, for everyone but yourself. You helped others, and that means something, to them as well as you. You couldn't help everyone, and that's not your fault."

Featherlight:
"You did the best you could, and that will always be enough, Silentpaw. Even if it feels like it never is. Don't place blame on your shoulders for things that weren't your fault. Your life isn't worth any less than anyone else's, don't let yourself forget that."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 16:32

(hey y'know what this was fun and i want to do stuff with it again)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 18:51

Cat being asked: Mothglow
Who’s Asking: Ebonysong 
Question: What does it feel like to be a medicine cat? Don’t you wish you could go outside and hunt for once?

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 18:40

Windwillow wrote:
Cat being asked: Mothglow
Who’s Asking: Ebonysong 
Question: What does it feel like to be a medicine cat? Don’t you wish you could go outside and hunt for once?

Mothglow:
"It's been a long journey, adjusting to this path... But I'm happy with it. And I do hunt, sometimes - when I'm tagging along on hunting patrols looking for herbs, or just on my own sometimes!"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 17:59

this topic is once more updated and current because wow was it out of date--

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 20:19

Cat being asked: Thalia
Who's Asking: Downtuft
Question: "Are you proud of yourself? Of the murders you've let happen? Do you think innocent cats deserve to die because we don't want to join you? And yet, we're the monsters? We're the bad guys? Oh, no. No, no, no. Judge us all you want, but when the sun sets we all know who the true weaselhearts are."

Cat being asked: Batbite
Who's Asking: Storm
Question: "Do you think forgiveness is truly possible? If so..... D-do all cats deserve it?"

Cat being asked: All the she-cats except Thalia because she Baby and Sunshade because she Elderly
Who's Asking: Himbo Bob
Question: "you wanna go on a date? I'll bring the mice"

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 20:29

Cat being asked: Zinnia
Who's Asking: Me
Question: What are your thoughts on the missing kits situation, especially since your son is missing?

Who's Asking: Griffon
Question: I know the Asylum isn’t winning any popularity contests, but how can I try to bridge the gap? I really do want to become friends with Thunderclan, but I feel like such an outsider.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 3:14

flying reindeer wrote:
Cat being asked: Zinnia
Who's Asking: Me
Question: What are your thoughts on the missing kits situation, especially since your son is missing?

Zinnia: "As much as it pains me to admit, it's been long enough that I doubt I'll have the chance to see my son again. We do what we can to protect those we love, and sometimes we fail... That tragedy is as much a part of life as any triumph. I have family still, and they need me now, so there's not much time to dwell on the past."

flying reindeer wrote:
Who's Asking: Griffon
Question: I know the Asylum isn’t winning any popularity contests, but how can I try to bridge the gap? I really do want to become friends with Thunderclan, but I feel like such an outsider.

Batbite: "For the most part, you won't. And it's not so much your fault as it is the way of things. The most important thing to remember is that you are an outsider here - ThunderClan is built on tradition, even if some of that history is perhaps better left forgotten. Most of us have known each other all our lives, and that's not something you can say. As for what you can do to help your chances... It depends on who you're trying to convince."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Holly's Characters   Ask Holly's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Holly's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next