Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ice's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Ask Ice's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 11:40

Ask away and I'll they'll try and answer your questions to the best of their abilities.

Currently Living:
Cedarfur
Smokepelt
Tinystar
Daisyflame
Slatestrike
Sunpaw

Dead and/or Missing:
Icestorm
Troutstep
Mudfoot
Antdrop
Petalbreeze
Kindle
Ryecloud
Rockjaw

(click on their name to go to their character page for more information)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ask Ice's Characters VHQrlk5
Ask Ice's Characters 1QYZaRo

Ask Ice's Characters Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 11:52

Sedge to Tinystar -> "I still think you're too small to and weak to be a good leader, but I didn't mean for you to die that day." Sedgestrike huffs, his green eyes looking away and ears flattened in discomfort with his own words. "... but how could you abide another murderer in your camp? Is it because she killed me?"

Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 7:00

Tinystar's response to Sedgstrike's question: "Listen, Sedgestrike... I understand that you didn't mean to kill me, that was a freak accident. But come on, you had your chance to just accept me for who I am and because you kept hold of such feelings about me, look where your stubbornness brought you," Tinystar sighed, giving his head a shake back and forth. "Mintwhisker... Yes, she killed you, but you were the one who was still on our territory after exile. If I'm going to be honest, you got what you deserved and I don't feel any remorse for you, not matter what really happened that day. I don't know where you ended up after that, but I hope that where ever you are, you're reflecting on how you could've lived a better life, for your own future was in your paws but you chose to go down the wrong path," the small leader finished sternly, his pale expression blank.

Last edited by Ice on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 12:58

Scorchstar to Daisyflame: “Daisyflame, even though I had already told you why I couldn’t have chosen you to be ShadowClan deputy, I’m still incredibly sorry it has to be this way. I just wanted to know, though... Do you think of me any less because of all of this? I really cherish the friendship we have, and you’re still the closest friend I’ve ever had. I would hate to have to let go of all we’ve been through because you were unhappy with me, or you thought I didn’t see you as worthy. Do you still consider me your friend?”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 13:11

Daisyflame's response to Scorchstar's question: "Scorchstar, no matter what happens, you will always be my best friend. Of course I was angry at your choice and part of me can't simply let go of that, but even so, I would never let something like that ruin what we've become."

Last edited by Ice on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 17:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 15:14

Mintwhisker to Antdrop:
"Why did you hate Rippedstar? I know he was an outsider, but Crowstar obviously accepted him into Skyclan."

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 17:47

Antdrop's response to Mintwhisker's question: "Rippedsky was nothing more than a traitor and a coward. He couldn't handle his own clan's ideals and then came over to SkyClan only to be blindly accepted, it just wasn't right. I respect my father, but he was a fool to have faith Rippedsky, much less make him leader."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ice's Characters   Ask Ice's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ice's Characters
Page 1 of 1