Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)

Go down 
+12
Holly
sumashira
Yoshachu
RamenDoodle
rainypool
RainyHeart
Laurel
opalseal
RoawImKoatt
Kari
Ash
Ice
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2019 - 13:13

Oooooo sooo pretty!!!

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 10:09

Nightstorm!!!:

YEET He's finally here xD

I'm so sorry for the wait! But I have found muse once again!!
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Apr 2019 - 12:28

That drawing radiates an elegant energy and I love it

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 14:04

YEET

Scorch & The Boys!:

It's finished!!! Grey is next, and then after I finish Grey's, I'll open up requests for everyone again!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 14:08

OH MY GEE
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 15:25

Aaaaaaaaaa

Cute bois!!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:16

YEET MY OTP:

AND THATS A WRAP KIDS

Also, Grey, if this doesn't show up on WCC, then yell at me on discord and I'll yeet it at you there.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN

Again, just like last time, I will cut applications off at a certain point to give myself time to catch up on them. These are totally free, I just love the practice, and also it helps me fill up my portfolio.

Please refer to the 1st post on the 1st page for the request format.

I can't wait to draw for you all!

My only request from you is...

Give me difficult things to draw! Like fight scenes or your favorite ship or even signatures! Push me to the limit xD

Once again, I love you all!!

Yeet me your requests!!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:18

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Characters (Tinystar and Moonlight)
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Uuhhh you choose! (they are like the most loyal lovers and have been happily together since the beginning of time so do whatever haha)
Cat(s) Gender: Tom and She-Cat
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: Tinystar: click me (his eyes are pale baby blue, his tail is pri long, if that matters). Moonlight: click me
Background?: Up to you
Other: While Moon is slightly smaller than the average cat, Tiny is still a v small man so have fun with that somehow?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 VHQrlk5
let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 1QYZaRo

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:22

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic??
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Mossear >:)
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Their thing
Cat(s) Gender: She-cat, tom
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: ;)
Background?: Artistic creativity ;D
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:35

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic <3

Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Picture with my three girls ;D

What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Silent looking at the ground in a withdrawn manner or looking up to the stars at the left of Thorn, potentially facing left-ish with a peaceful or thoughtful expression. Thorn looking aggressively at the camera in the center, head lowered with her ears back as if she's about to attack. Wasp looking confident or amused at Thorn's right, potentially looking to the right-ish.

Cat(s) Gender: All she-cats

Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color:
Silent is solid white with big blue luminous eyes. In direct moonlight she almost looks like she glows with a sort of blue tint ;D that's how white her fur is. She has a small, barely visible scar on her left hip and a slightly larger, more jagged one on her right shoulder. They're both pretty pale in color so they don't stand out super well by contrast. She's like Wasp in the fact she has a long, extra fluffy tail, but the fur on most of her body is a bit shorter. She's also very slim and graceful looking, especially compared to Thorn. She's the smallest of the group, though she's only a little smaller than Wasp.
This is her faceclaim

Thorn's the same as last time, though since there will be a size comparison she's considerably larger than Silent, both in bulk and height ;D Her claws are also out more often than not

Wasp is about average in size, and is a particularly brightly colored Tortie with soft blue eyes. Her eyes will be a bit paler and less vivid compared to silent, but not super pale. She has tufted ears, and if you're planning on including her tail it's very fluffy. Both she and Silent have about medium length fur, and Thorn's is a bit longer than theirs as she's pretty much a maine coon mix. Wasp also has longer whiskers than the other two if that's gonna be relevant ;o
This is her faceclaim

Background?: The forest at night, maybe with the moon and stars peeking through the trees, or even a darkened canopy instead with fireflies being the main source of light and lighting up their eyes a little bit from the glow ;D or both! Up to you <3

Other: I'm totally not gonna yeet this into my siggy owo so do with that information what you will <3

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6075

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:53

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic, maybe? But either is fine!
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Character/sig, I think? [Mothpaw, Emberheart and Batpaw]
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Mothpaw doing something with herbs if possible, Batpaw laying with a butterfly on her nose/close by, and Emberheart carrying some kind of prey if possible?
Cat(s) Gender: All girls!
Mothpaw: Large, bushy fluffy black tabby with orange eyes. ref image (though her fur is actually somewhat darker, similar in appearance to Scorchstar)
Emberheart: Average-sized fluffy red tabby with a white chest, belly and muzzle, with yellow eyes. Missing part of her left ear, and with various miscellaneous scars. ref image
Batpaw: Smaller than average, long solid black fur, and bright green eyes. ref pic
Background?: Anything you want to do is fine!
Other: Please let me know if any of this is too much/too difficult and I'll be happy to change it! Overall, though, do what you want to with it!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 23:17; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:54

Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Scene/3 characters please!
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Standing, but each posed in a different way- each has their own character arc happening so you could play around with that! Lynxtail (worrier of the group) looking serious, angry, or smiling, Copperheart (fun guy) looking goofy, happy, or sad, and Batpaw (little sister) looking cheerful, ready 2 fite u, or laughing!
Cat(s) Gender: 2 Male, 1 Female
Copperheart: An average-sized (perhaps on the taller side) tom with medium-length ginger and cream tabby fur. Golden/orange eyes.
Has a long scar on his right flank.
Spoiler:

Lynxtail: An average-sized (perhaps on the taller side) golden-brown tom with darker tabby stripes, a white chin, chest, belly, and a short tail (think bobcat). He has tufted ears, one vivid green eye, and one hazel eye.
Notch in his left ear and a thick scar running across his shoulders/back (by the base of his neck).
Spoiler:

Batpaw: A small, lithe, pitch-black she-cat with brilliant green eyes.
Scarless!
Spoiler:

Background?:
It's totally up to you, although if you are going to go for a background then perhaps Thunderclan territory or Twolegplace (Thunderclan if the cats are happy, Twolegplace if they're not~)
Other: <3

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 21:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 20:54

: o!!!

Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Character
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Walking/standing while looking around
Cat(s) Gender: Tom
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: Very fluffy, black with white under chin + white right forepaw, yellow eyes
Spoiler:
Background?: WindClan's moor during the morning/day
Other: feel free to disregard this if i posted too late/it's not complex enough! i,,, don't have any scenes or ships to request yet

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2019 - 21:13

Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Character picture of Laurelsong
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: Laurel looking directly forward, only showing up to her shoulders.  Her expression is very numb and blank as if she's given up, but her eyes are glowing in a vengeful way.
Cat(s) Gender: She-Cat
Picture:
Detailed physical description in my character profiles
For scars, there's an open killing wound on her throat that's still bleeding, staining her chest fur.  Maybe have a little line of blood coming from the side of her mouth as well.

This is a bit odd but perfect symbolism; she's wearing a glowing gold laurel crown, like the ones given out in the ancient Olympics.  Out of the examples in the picture below, I think styles 1, 3, or 4 would look best.
Crowns:
Background?: The Dark Forest, spooky pine trees with mist.
Other: Friend, I want you to go HAM on the shading/lighting!  Go full drama, the main points of focus though should be her eyes and the crown.  One of her defining features was a 'fire' behind her eyes that represented her misguided passion, and the crown symbolizes the tragic failure of her mission, like a punishment. So make 'em  g l o w

Also, I was wondering if you could put a caption along the top of the picture that says "The Fallen Victor".  I don't have a specific font in mind, but something with thin letters.  That's the tagline I've had for her for ages and the inspiration for this picture C:

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 4:42

Realistic or Cartoon:Realistic, Watercolor Style
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Character, Mosspaw
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic:I want her to be sitting in the forest looking at a flower (a lily maybe?) with her tail around her paws
Cat(s) Gender: She-cat
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: Calico honey-brown, black, and white. You can reference my signature if you need to for pattern and the like :) Four pale scars that run diagonally from the upper right to the lower left of her chest and blue/green eyes
Background?:A clearing in the forest, pretty much however you’d like to do that
Other:You’re awesome and I love you <3

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 25403010 let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 25403011 let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 25403012

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next