Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Digital rendering #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

Digital rendering #2 Empty
PostSubject: Digital rendering #2   Digital rendering #2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:41 am

Oh lawdy its been forever since I did one of these. If you remember the old one I did that said arcticwind on it. Yeah that was like the first one I ever did, I planned on NEVER doing it again cause well. It takes forever but meh, my friend got 2000 subscribers recently so I decide a special gift just for him

I had my friend upload it for me since my internet was being derp and not letting me.

Yes. Almost EVERYTHING in this was hand done by myself, the pony picture, the three dimensions, I animated some of it but had the guy who uploaded it finish what I left out.

Digital rendering #2 Mlfw3541-1331418472420

Digital rendering #2 Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCDigital rendering #2 Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com

Digital rendering #2
Page 1 of 1