Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)

Go down 
+12
Holly
sumashira
Yoshachu
RamenDoodle
rainypool
RainyHeart
Laurel
opalseal
RoawImKoatt
Kari
Ash
Ice
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 5:27

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Battle Scene
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: The scene where Rabbitfrost risks his life saving Finchstar from the dog. So, I guess Rabbitfrost launching himself at the dog with Finchstar running away and looking behind him in surprise at his sudden savior.
Cat(s) Gender: Both toms
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: Here’s all the info on Rabbitfrost. And you should know what Finchstar looks like. XD
Background?: A little further down Highstones, where the battle took place.
Other: Make it look awesome! Thank you! ^^

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 9:11

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic <3
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): Character pic please!
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: A picture of the scene here where Graybriar and Barleytuft confess their love to each other
Cat(s) Gender: Graybriar is a she-cat, Barleytuft is a tom
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color:
Graybriar is a silver tabby she-cat with dark stripes and sky blue eyes. In this picture, her left back leg is injured and heavily wrapped and bandaged.
Barleytuft is a cream tabby tom with dark brown eyes. He is a little scarred from fighting an eagle.
Background?: Just read the topic if you need emotional background ;D
It's in the medicine den, Graybriar is in a mossy nest and Barleytuft is sitting by her
Other: Ilu

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Apr 2019 - 22:10

Realistic or Cartoon: Realistic! (if you don't mind!)
Whatchu want fam? (character, sig, etc.): I would like a scene!
What do you want your character(s) to be doing in the pic: This is the scene when Foxspirit loses the first of her siblings! They all slowly die out after that until she's left all alone and depressed. I would like Foxspirit, as an apprentice, looking down at her brother's dead body, when he was brought into camp
Cat(s) Gender: Foxspirit is a She-Cat, and Willowpaw was a Tom
Cat(s) Pelt Color/Scars/Eye Color: Foxspirit: A she-cat with long orange fur and forest green eyes, (the cat in my profile pic) and Willowpaw, long furred grey tabby cat with striking blue eyes.
Background?: WindClan camp, maybe some random cat silhouettes in the background.
Other: Thanks for doing this! Your art is AMAZING!

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 EmptySat 20 Apr 2019 - 10:06

Alright I'm going to go ahead and cut the art requests off here! Thank you all so much for your support.

Just like last time, I will go through the order, and once I finish the last person's art, I will open requests back up again! Thank you! I love you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)   let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

let me draw your kitties for you pt. 2 (digital edition)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4