Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Endless questions [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Endless questions [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Endless questions [closed]   Endless questions [closed] EmptySun 20 Jan 2019 - 11:42

Maplekit sat at Windclan's camp entrance, for once being patient, waiting for something to happen. All day she'd chased butterflies and she's also been trying to capture leaves in the forever-changing wind. She wanted to interact with a cat. She looked up, spotting the barely visible sun through a blanket of clouds. It was about sun-high. Maplekit soon got bored waiting for someone to come to her, and decided that the next cat who walked through the camp entrance coming back from a patrol was going to do something with her. Maybe one of the apprentices would be coming back from battle training. Then, a faint movement interrupted her thoughts. A cat walked through the entrance. She recognized the cat from watching her and other cats around camp. "Lilyflower!" Maplekit jumped in front of the warrior. " Wanna play with me!?"

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Endless questions [closed] 185?cb=20120408181220
Endless questions [closed] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Endless questions [closed]   Endless questions [closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 10:31

Lilyflower had a bad hunt, to say the least. A rabbit escaped her once because of her lack of sight on her left side making her step on a twig and all she could find after was a little mouse she almost failed to due to her lack of sight on her left again. She had planned to just drop of the mouse in camp and stare at the clouds for the rest of the day. But life seemed to have different ideas as when as soon as she  walked trough the entrance a kit apeared and bombarded her with her questions making Lilyflower almost drop her mouse. The silver tabby took a moment to process the kits words and briefly wondered why the kit was outside in the first place but as she looked at the blue-amber eyes of the kit she could't say no. "Alright kit, how about I first drop of this mouse and then we play?" the she-cat didn't await the kits answer and calmly walked to the fresh-kill pile and dropped of her mouse, it was not much but at least it was something. She turned back to the kit her light green eyes calm and kind. "Alright what do you want kit?".

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Endless questions [closed]   Endless questions [closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 11:03

Maplekit followed Lilyflower as she dropped her catch onto the fresh-kill pile. As the warrior turned around and asked her the question, she answered back with yet another question. "Watzit like to be a warrior? What do you do all day? Maplekit paused. " I sure hope it's more than sitting in camp all day like I do." She herself couldn't wait to become a warrior, but she didn't know ALL of what warriors do. From what she overheard from apprentices, they get to hunt, and battle, and meet other cats!

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Endless questions [closed] 185?cb=20120408181220
Endless questions [closed] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Endless questions [closed]   Endless questions [closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 23:14

Lilyflower let out a small laugh, this was by far one of the most curious kits she had ever seen, had she been like that? She suddenly felt pity for shadefall. "Well we hunt for our clan and protect out borders against other cats, clan-cat and rouges alike" she paused for a minute "and I personally love going out in the territory and explore".

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless questions [closed]   Endless questions [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Endless questions [closed]
Page 1 of 1