Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pressing questions [closed for mossy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

pressing questions [closed for mossy] Empty
PostSubject: pressing questions [closed for mossy]   pressing questions [closed for mossy] EmptySun 5 Sep 2021 - 11:03

"I can't help but question why I have another apprentice. Surely there is another cat more qualified to mentor Shadowclan's future warriors." Fangsnap was not a cat known for his social tact, and it was for this reason that his prying questions drifted to easily into the air as he approached Murkystrike. Patrols had been assigned, duties given, and most of the warriors had already gone off to complete their tasks for the evening. He'd hung back, putting off the inevitable training session that had been promised to Marshpaw. Knowing her, she was likely shifting restlessly in her nest instead of sleeping like he'd told her to. The russet warrior narrowed his gaze slightly as he stood across from the deputy. Thankfully, the clearing was mostly empty. Whatever kind of confrontation this was to be, it was meant for the two of them and nothing more.

"I hope you don't mind my forwardness but there's no point in dancing around the topic. Maybe Mistyfalcon would be better suited to train Marshpaw." This particular night had a light chill to it, telling of the cold season that was to come. Fangsnap didn't feel the breeze as it ruffled his coat, in fact, he did not feel much of anything as he waited for a reply from the dark, brindled she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

pressing questions [closed for mossy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: pressing questions [closed for mossy]   pressing questions [closed for mossy] EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 11:09

When Fangsnap had asked to speak with her, the fur along Murkystrike's back had bristled. She longed to claw his eyes out, to make him feel her pain, the pain that Condorpaw had gone through in his final moments thanks to his lack of attentiveness. Now as they sat across from each other, her tail flicked back and forth constantly as he got straight to the point. As his eyes narrowed, so too did hers. There was almost no one around... Perhaps this would be the opportunity she had been looking for. She only wished she had a bit more time to come to terms, given she still wanted to rip the tom's whiskers out one by one. Her ear flicked as he mentioned Mistyfalcon, biting back a hiss. Mistyfalcon would be better suited, any warrior would be better than Fangsnap in her opinion. "I agree." She mewed simply, trying and failing to hide the venom in her words. "There are plenty more qualified warriors willing and ready to train an apprentice, however, Marshpaw requested you. After a lot of deliberation, I decided to allow it. Do not mistake that for forgiveness, however." She hissed, rising slightly off of her haunches before sitting back down and taking a deep breath. Her eyes closed briefly while she forced herself to calm down, opening as she continued. "You did well training your first apprentice. Her death was not your fault, it was no one's. I trusted you, as I do all of my clanmates, and gave you my son to care for and guide into a warrior. And you let him go out alone to perish at the teeth of a fox. I can not forgive you for that, and I don't know that I'll ever be able to. I wasn't going to entrust another apprentice to you, but Marshpaw specifically requested you when we spoke, and this is as good of a chance at redemption as any. I will be keeping a careful eye on Marshpaw's progress, and on your training. If you let me, or Marshpaw, down, you will answer to it. My decision is final." She mewed, voice low and hollow.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

pressing questions [closed for mossy] Giphy
Back to top Go down

pressing questions [closed for mossy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: