Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19   January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 20:22

Mintwhisker limped through the tunnels, her murky eyes wide as she struggled to pick out the forms of her companions ahead of her. Letting out a soft breath, she ducked her head and focused on following their footsteps, her large ears twitching.

Suddenly, the close walls disappeared. The taupe tabby's footsteps faltered for a moment and she glanced upward. She let out a small hiss of surprise as she was greeted with a wall of light. "We're here..." She muttered, her tail-tip twitching as she squinted around the cavern.
A short while later, her eyes adjusted and she moved towards the Moonstone, settling down beside it with a small huff.

"Mintwhisker." The taupe she-cat stirred, slowly pushing herself to her feet. She was greeted by a painfully familiar gray and white she-cat. Two pairs of murky green eyes met, and the tabby couldn't help breaking into a relieved smile. She stepped forward to embrace the molly, realizing with a small jolt that they now appeared to be roughly the same age. "Mother! You have no idea-"

"Beware the jaws." Mintwhisker's ears twitched and she turned, glancing over her shoulder in an effort to discover where Rippedstar's voice was coming from.
"Did you hear-?" The medicine cat turned back to her mother, only to be greeted by Skyclan's territory in her place. She blinked, stepping cautiously into the forest.
Something wasn't right.
The she-cat shook herself, pushing deeper into the undergrowth.
The leaves were stained with blood.

"Beware." The voice echoed in her ears. She broke into a run, only to find that her injured leg was unable to support her weight. Suddenly, Mintwhisker collapsed in a heap on the forest floor, surrounded by blood and shiny, silver, sharp-toothed jaws. She looked up to see Rippedstar standing above her, his expression stern. "Beware the jaws of death."

Last edited by Drippy on Fri 1 Feb 2019 - 12:39; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15093

PostSubject: Re: January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19   January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 20:22

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 Plot10

January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 Mistpe10
January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19   January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019 - 7:39

Just as slowly as sleep took her, it released her. Amberdawn blinked her eyes open to see the light of the Moonstone fading as its glow died. "Mintwhisker killed one of your Clanmates," her memory whispered, an echo of the visit with StarClan she'd had. "Ask her to tell you what happened to Sedgestrike." Amberdawn made her way to her paws, feeling sick to her stomach and confused. She tried to make her way through the darkness to her mentor's side, following the scent. She nudged Mintwhisker gently and waited for the other she-cat to stir before leaving the cave into the winding tunnel. The way out felt much shorter than the way in and in no time they emerged under pale starlight. Amberdawn looked up and sighed. I guess I'll just do that, then - just ask her if she killed Sedgestrike.

But the more she thought about it, the more she wondered what Sleetplume expected her to do. His words rang through her head again: "Your leader, Tinystar, is already aware. . . Give her the chance to be honest with you and you will both be better for it." She didn't want anything to come between her and Mintwhisker. If her mentor had built a wall, Amberdawn wanted a way in more than anything. She had always believed they were close... and they still could be.

January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19   January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 16:57

Apparently, StarClan had something else to complain to him about.

Pricklepaw woke up in a field full of stars, dotted with trees that reached endlessly high into the nighttime sky. When he saw who was sitting there waiting for him, he let out an involuntary growl. "Nightfire." Sure enough, the big, scarred black medicine cat sat there, tail twitching.

"It's not like I ask to be the one who talks to you, kit," the StarClan tom griped. "And I don't know why they all think this is so important..." The apprentice waited impatiently. "You know your mentor, Mintwhisker?"

"She's hardly my mentor," Pricklepaw responded in annoyance, casting a glare down at his feet. "Obviously she hates me, and barely taught me anything. Mapleleaf's done more for me than she has.... If you want me to tell her something, talk to her yourselves."

Nightfire sighed. "No, that's not what this is about. It seems the secret is going out to everyone tonight- both of her apprentices, partial or not, ought to know what she's done." The tan tom perked up slightly. A secret? What had that she-cat done, broken the code? The StarClan cat smirked a little bit once Pricklepaw showed interest. "Mintwhisker killed a cat."

"What?" he burst out, partly disbelieving, partly intrigued. So maybe that old bore did have an interesting background! How could she harp on him for being grumpy and snapping at someone when she'd committed such a crime?

"Don't overreact with this one," Nightfire warned. "If you accuse her, things will get messy. This is kind of a back up plan to make sure her crime is not forgotten or shoved under the dirt pile. You don't necessarily need to go to Leopardstar with this one. Got it?" Pricklepaw nodded.
"Mintwhisker killed a cat, Sedgestrike, who had been exiled from SkyClan for causing Tinystar to lose a life. It was no accident- she tracked him down on purpose, then murdered him. It was a violation of the medicine cat code, and a wrong that she shouldn't have done. Do with it what you will- just don't feel the need to announce it at the Gathering, all right?"

After his last warning, the black tom was gone, leaving Pricklepaw to digest this new information.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19   January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Medicine Cat Meeting 1/15/19
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2