Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eye of the Storm (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Sun
rainypool
Transient
Cays
RainyHeart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

Eye of the Storm (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm (OPEN)   Eye of the Storm (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 3:19

Gladepaw, had thought she was the dumbest of her littermates, guess she was wrong. She'd spent too long recovering from a certain head injury, one she'd made sure to milk, just to get out of apprentice duties for as long as possible. She was quite proud of her acting, but not so much her actions when she was actually injured. She'd never live down the embarrassment, and she knew her siblings wouldn't let her either.

However, her siblings stupidity this time was far more serious. The large apprentice made her way out of the medicine den, tail dragging along the ground as she walked, and joined the rest of her clan. Her green eyes drifted to Hailpaw and Ridgepaw. Hopefully all would be fine/

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Eye of the Storm (OPEN) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Eye of the Storm (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm (OPEN)   Eye of the Storm (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 19:40

Leopardstar listened intently to Marshstorm's outlandish suggestion, black-tipped ears pricked not only with interest, but apprehension as well. Send Hailpaw to RiverClan? He's right, I've never heard about anything like that ever being done before...but then again, most clans have never had to deal with a situation such as this. We have been forced to deal in extremes, but this...this just feels too risky. Breaking eye contact with his deputy, Leopardstar studied the crowd, taking in the sight of Blizzardshine, as well as Streampaw and Gladepaw; he avoided their gaze. ...what if Jaystar refused to return her? How could I possibly face her if her daughter never returned, or became yet another cold body left to rot in the ruins of old grudges? They can't take the loss of another sibling...but, to make changes, you must take risks. He might look like his mother, but Jaystar is different, more merciful...if action isn't taken now, they might just lose her anyway. The long moment of silence was broken by Hailpaw's young voice, daring and brave. Must like Flickerpaw had been...

"...Very well, Marshstorm. I agree with your suggestions. May StarClan hear and approve my decision...Ridgepaw will be confined to camp for a moon and her ceremony postponed until the end of that time." Once again, his narrowed hazel eyes finally rested upon Hailpaw's pale coat, squared shoulders ready to take the burden of any protests or consequences. "Hailpaw will be surrendered to RiverClan for two moons, in order to help them care for Icepaw and as a sign of trust. So...I recommend you don't break it, Jaystar's or mine." His eyes bore into hers for a heartbeat, before the leader turned away to summon a patrol. "Report to Jaystar at once, and tell him I've reached a decision."

(ooc: there is no patrol, no need to volunteer your kitters)

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2