Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Storm and her little Clouds (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Storm and her little Clouds (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 7:55

Cloudstorm was laying in the nursery when she decided to let her kits out of the nursery. "Come on little ones. Come and see the world. I think its time i let you all out if the ren before you get to big." She purred. Although the kits were fairly young amd small she thought they didnt need to be cooped up inside the nursery. She got up amd gently shook each of her seven kits with her nose before padding out and sitting down outside the nursery to watch her kits play.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:12

Mistlekit tottered out after his mother, eager to see the outside world. He already was itching to explore after seeing some of the older kits playing outside. "Thanks, mum!" he squeaked, rolling around in the dust and grass. He entertained himself by pulling up grass and throwing around beetles, waiting for a kit to play with him.

Mintkit followed her mother timidly outside, paws trembling with anxiety. Why did she have to leave the comfort of the nursery? There could be eagles out there, foxes, dogs, badgers... it made her scared just thinking about it. She sat down quietly only a few tail-lengths away from the entrance to the nursery, staying as close to her mother as possible.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 16:34

Cloudstorm purred as she watched Mistlekit. She beconded Mintkit over with her tail. Once the small she kit was next to her she wrapped her tail around her paranoid kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 16:39

Hailkit huffed and followed after his mother. He sat down away from everybody else and then rolled over so he was laying down with his tail tucked against his side.

Tigerkit bounded after Mistlekit and pounced on him.

Splashkit followed after the two and jumped into the fray.

Redkit went hunting for a so called butterfly like their mother had told then about.

Birchkit went and cuddled up next to his mom and sister.
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 17:24

Cherrykit tottered out of the nursery, her ears twitching. A bundle of kittens had tumbled out of the nursery ahead of her, all of them about the same size. She made her way towards a kit sitting alone, and she batted at one of his ears, purring loudly. "What're you doin' all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:18

Hailkit glared at the kit as she came over. He flattened his ears against his head and hissed. "Whats it to you?" He snapped, venom dripping on each of his words.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:29

Cloudstorm glared at Hailkit. "Hailkit! Be nice!!" She meoqed sternly. But inwardly she smiled. He was a lot like Sandblaze, and although she had disowned him as her brother he was still their uncle, but only by blood. Sandblaze would never get to see her kits. Stonestrike on the other hand was more than capable to being in their lives.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:59

Falconpaw was curled up in a ball near the nursery, a half eaten squirrel in front of him. He kept gagging from the taste, earning a defeated sigh from the car next to him.

Hawkpaw shook his head, "C'mon, Rowan, a bit more? Please?" He coaxed, his ears folded back, "You're getting too skinny to keep this up." He added with a frown.

"I'll th-throw it all up if you keep this going.." muttered the curled up ball of cat. "Ke-keep it down about this too.. I don't need everyone knowing my embarrassing se-secret." He hissed quietly, lifting his head up, he spotted th the squirrel again a groaned, curling back up.

With a huff, Hawkpaw at the rest of the squirrel himself and looked around, "Well, let's try to do something.. What about searching for thorns in the nests for the queens?" He suggested.

"I g-guess so.." the skinny counterpart replied. He stood up and padded to the nursery, just in time to get caught in the flood of kits. "Ah.." he stepped out of the way and made it to Cloudstone. "D-do you need anything?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 21:16

Cloudstorm looked at Falconpaw. He looked sickly. She shook her head. "Nope. All good. You coukd sit and keep me company thought? Rockthorn is always busy so i dont see him much." The white she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 4:54

Cherrykit recoiled at this Hailtkit's nasty words, giving him an over-exaggerated frown. Refusing to get discouraged, she batted at him again, flattening her stomach to the ground. "Well, that still doesn't answer my question!"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 7:56

Hailkit growled. "Dont touch me!" He snapped. He gave the she cat a death glare and turned around the other way. "It non of your business anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 13:06

Honeykit came out shortly after the pale golden spotted she cat drew a paw over her white muzzle as she came over. She looked to her sister Cherrykit before she looked to the other kits whom were younger then herself"hi"she mewed to them and Cloudstorm

Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 14:01

Cloudstorm looked down at the kit. "Well hello there." She purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 17:29

Cherrykit scowled at the grumpy old Hailkit, turning her back on him with a flick of her little tail. "Hi, Honeykit!" She squealed as if she hadn't just seen her sister moments before.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 13:48

Falconpaw blinked and shuffled his paws,"Oh. A_are you sure? I-i don't make good company..." He mumbled, setting himself down next to her, uncomfortable as his bony body cushioned nothing. He watched the kits play, sadness hinting in his eyes. He gave Hawkpaw glance but Hawkpaw was entertained in the kits and their antics.

Hawkpaw trotted up the the kits, "Ever had a badger ride?" He knew he was a big apprentice, he could carry them around for fun. Cloudstorm's kits most likely were a handful. His tail flicked over grass frequently, the bushy limb moving rather quickly with welled up energy.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm and her little Clouds (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next