Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 19:41

(occ: this topic takes place before the Gathering and before any big revelations take place)

"Wake up my loves, it's a beautiful day outside!  A perfect morning to explore camp, don't you think?"  Finchstream's melodious voice rang out into the crisp leaf-fall air, echoing against the reed walls of the large nursery.  The fluffy silver-and-white tabby she-cat rose from the nest, gently nudging each of her young kits with a soft forepaw until she saw their tiny round eyes blink open.  This would be their first time meeting the clan - and their adopted siblings!  In the aftermath of the battle she had kept them inside, not wanting them to have to witness the gruesome sight of bloodstained earth or dead bodies, but now the clearing held the normal bustle of activity.  Sweeping her poofy tail over their backs, she guided them towards the entrance, a radiant smile dazzling the queen's pretty face.  

Magpiekit's sunny golden eyes blinked open as he felt his mother's soft toe press against his flank, small jaws lined with sharp white baby teeth stretching wide in a large yawn.  ...is it morning already?  But, it's so warm...  A soft mewl of protest escapes his mouth as the bi-colored little tom snuggled deeper into the moss, but once again he was disturbed by Finchstream's tail tickling his spine.  Twitching his small ears, Magpiekit rose into a sitting position, but he quickly shrank down as his mother walked farther away from him.  Oh no...but I don't want to go outside!  I want to say in here forever, what if... "B-but...wh-what if there's something d-d-dangerous out there mommy?!"  With a whimper, he ducked down low behind his nearest brother Ospreykit, only his ears and eyes visible above the tom's fluffy silver pelt.  "I-I don't w-want to...do I h-have to go?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 0:43

Inbetween his mad dashes to provide for the clan and lend a paw where he could, Sparkpaw finally managed to find time to visit Finchstream. There was a brief pang of guilt as he considered that the moment would take away from any helpful tasks he could be accomplishing but the thought of visiting his adoptive mother and her new kits was too enticing to entertain the thoughts of guilt for long. The tom's blue cream calico coat was well disheveled. He looked like a downright mess, his usual state since becoming an apprentice and increasingly more so since the battle against Lichen's horde of exiles.

Upon catching sight of the kit in the entrance, he raced over and swiftly, albeit gently, grasped Magpiekit and pulled him from the nursery. Sparkpaw's feathery tail waved in a greeting to his mother-figure as he did do, with the call of, "Welcome to the camp, young kit! Ready for your first training session?" His rump wriggled playfully in the air, ready for a mock battle. Being around Starlord had only spurred on his relaxed demeanor and influenced his love for kits alongside his love for everything else. The time to play with them sounded like a lovely way to relax.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 23:00

One second, Magpiekit had been safe, secure, protected behind his larger brother's mound of thick tabby fur...but the next, he was hanging helplessly from the jaws of a strange, loud cat, and he was pulling him away from everything!  Mommy, the big nest, the nursery, the nursery entrance!  He knew that Finchstream wanted him to be brave and explore...but not like this!

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"  A flurry of wild, whimpering squeals escaped the little bi-color kit's jaws, and he forced his trembling body to squirm as much as it could, but it didn't seem to be working!  He couldn't touch the ground, everything was spinning, where was he?  Was this the end?  Would he have to go meet Shrikekit so soon?  With a soft thump, the frantic kit was deposited upon the sandy ground a grand total of three seconds later, every inch of his small body shaking uncontrollably as he stared up through wide, petrified eyes at his captor, this crazy patched tom!  Why me, oh mama why me?!  I want to go back, I'm not safe here!  He wanted to run for his life, but he couldn't seem to make his paws move like normal.  All he could do was gaze up fearfully at this cat, who Mama seemed to trust by the way he saw her settle down out of the corner of his eye and begin grooming her long pelt.  Why aren't you saving me?!  His heart racing at a hundred miles a minute, Magpiekit could barely hear what the older cat was saying but managed to squeak out a reply in a pathetic excuse for determination.  "I-I-I d-don't want to t-train!"

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptyThu 13 Dec 2018 - 23:48

Dark gaze amiss with a belated sense of chagrin and dubiety, Galepaw's broad features twisted softly under the shifting weight of such contentious emotions. It wasn't as though he bore ill-will towards Finchstream's latest brood, it was more closely akin to the irksome fault of simply feeling incompatible at the best of times. It was hard enough spending time with his blood littermates, how could he be expected to forge a bond with those so much younger than he? Spending time with his kin was the one thing he was truly appalling at, yet it was the one thing he was unable to deny Finchstream of. Apprehensively shifting his weight atop reluctant limbs, the dark-furred Apprentice lingered uneasily, residing just beyond one's sense of immediate proximity- until he watched Sparkpaw nearly frighten one of the kit's to death. "Has any cat told you," a dark forepaw sharply collided with the back of Sparkpaw's head, though it sorely lacked any sort of vehement force, "that you come off a tad bit too strongly?"

Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 18:07

Shock caused him to pause slightly as the kit's panic became obvious. Sparkpaw peered down at his adoptive sibling with curiosity but the grin never faltered from his maw. He felt slightly bad as the quivering protest left the kit's mouth. The intent was never to terrify the kit, he just wanted to play as he once had as a kit, with Starlord and with Jaystar and all his siblings. Glancing up, the apprentice gave Finchstream a momentarily confused look before shrugging and returning his gaze to Magpiekit. His maw was half-open when the force of a paw half-heartedly smacked the back of his head, thrusting it closer to the black and white kit.

He turned, more out of curiosity than anger and at the sight of Galepaw a lopsided-smile was plastered across his features. Although his brother seemed less than thrilled in the presence or his kin, or really any cat, Sparkpaw found comfort in the reassurance of his littermate. The apprentice's expression only grew wider as he meowed, "Well, you told me just now." Straightening up and shaking out his ever unruly, dilute calico fur, the tom glanced between his brother and the young kit, eventually adding, "You've gotta start training someday! And there's no time as good as the present, right, Galepaw?"
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptyTue 25 Dec 2018 - 23:29

With a high-pitched squeal, Magpiekit flinched backward as it seemed the calico abductor was about to snap at him - his head lurching much too close - and hurriedly shutting his golden eyes and curling even farther into himself.  After a long moment though, he realized that he felt no teeth in his scruff.  He was still on the ground, safe, and he could hear voices.  Two voices!  Slowly opening one small eye, the sight of another bigger tom - this one jet black and much more serious looking - comforted him and yet scared him at the same time.  He had tamed the calico one...but he was still so big!  Before he could decide whether to run or not, the patched apprentice's eyes had once again turned onto him, going on once again about training.  His tongue felt dry, stuck to the roof of his mouth, but he managed to croak out a legible question, though without any hint of confidence or dignity.  "W..w-who are you?"  The black cat's name was Galepaw, as he had overheard...but why were they talking to him as if he should already know them?

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 19:18

Until she opened her eyes, little Egretkit was nothing more than just an extra lump on Finchstream's side. The young she-kit was almost a perfect replica of her mother, a light silver tabby. Though where the queen had green, Egretkit had little black beetles for eyes, spots of pitch that perhaps looked a bit too much like her father's. "We're going outside?" She mewed, a grin growing on her face. Wow! She scampered out of the den, gazing with awe as all the warriors and apprentices - her Clanmates - bustled about. A little cry dragged her attention away from that moment of wonder and she spotted her brother with two apprentices right next to him! They seemed familiar, but she couldn't put a name to their faces.

After tripping a bit over her own paws, she rushed over to see what got him so spooked, though nothing seemed to be wrong. "I didn't know I had a minnow for a brother!" She laughed quietly, sticking her tongue out at Magpiekit for a moment before looking straight up at Sparkpaw. Siblings had to stick together. "Yeah, who are you!" Sticking her little chin out to appear more intimidating, she only succeeded in making herself look silly.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)   Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright New World (Semi-open, PM me if you want to join)
Page 1 of 1