Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Bright Eyes (open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Little Bright Eyes (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Little Bright Eyes (open!)   Little Bright Eyes (open!) EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 23:19

Hickorykit was tired of bouncing all day in the nursery, the ghost tabby tom was growing fast- there wasn't much anyone could do about it- he was clearly going to be on the bigger side and the nursery was getting quite cramped. The yellow-eyed tom leaped out of the nursery as soon as his parents finally let him and he sped around camp, pretty fast for a kit. He stopped running, however, as he came face to face with another cat he didn't recognise. "Hello!" He squeaked. "Want to play a game? You'll be the fox and I'll be a big scary warrior!" Without waiting for an answer the brown tom leapt on the cats tail, biting down on it lightly. "Roar! You'll never get the kits, fox!" He giggled, tail wiggling.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2236

PostSubject: Re: Little Bright Eyes (open!)   Little Bright Eyes (open!) EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 12:41

Dovesight was shocked to hear a voice approaching her, looking down at one of Maplespring's kits. She had seen him racing around the camp, and Dovesight was glad at the energy he showed. Thank the stars he seemed to be very healthy, unlike his sister. She was still worried about Sleepykit.

Before she had time to register what was going on, she felt Hickorykit bite down on her tail, thankfully with enough restraint not to hurt, but it might have startled her a bit before she realized what was going on. And then she grinned. So it was a game he wanted, huh?

"Oh, please don't hurt me, Mr.Warrior! I wouldn't stand a chance against you! You are much too strong for a fox like me!"

Little Bright Eyes (open!) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Little Bright Eyes (open!)   Little Bright Eyes (open!) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 6:19

Hickorykit purred when the bigger cat started playing along with him. "Don't try to fool me, kit-eater! I know you're pretending to be nice so you can get to the kits!" With that, the ghost tabby kit launched himself at the silver tabby, biting down softly on her pale shoulder. "I'll swae da kwis!" His words were almost unintelligible through the fur, but the little kit didn't care, just as long as he was having fun!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2236

PostSubject: Re: Little Bright Eyes (open!)   Little Bright Eyes (open!) EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 11:06

Dovesight feigned falling backwards, as though she were in pain, even though she hardly felt a thing. "Aghhh you got me! You are much too strong and smart for me, Mr.Warrior! But I am soo hungry! I am going to gobble up all of those kits! Rawr!"

With a sheathed paw, she began to bat at Hickorykit, purposefully soft enough not to be able to remove the kit.

"Ahh, you have a bite the force of the mightiest warrior I have ever seen! I can't get you off! It seems like I have been defeated. Oh woe is me, I guess I won't be able to eat any kits after all..."

Little Bright Eyes (open!) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Bright Eyes (open!)   Little Bright Eyes (open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Bright Eyes (open!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: