Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenpaw’s Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Ravenpaw’s Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 18:20

Scorchstar stood next to the marshes deep in ShadowClan territory, waiting for Ravenpaw to arrive. His daughter seemed to have healed from her wounds after the attack from RiverClan’s apprentice on neutral land, even if her eyesight was now forever lost. It still tore him up inside to see her struggling to complete her daily tasks, but at the same time she wasn’t ever deterred by her disadvantage, and he felt immense pride in her.

Now he stood by the marshes, letting Ravenpaw find her way to him through the territory. If she could reach him in due time, she could take her assessment. He knew she would be able to pass, he had every confidence that she would work as hard and as long as she needed to until she came out victorious. He had considered going easier on her due to her lack of sight, but she may end up feeling pitied, and there was no worse feeling for a cat to have, especially when it comes from one’s own parents.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptyThu 22 Nov 2018 - 0:02

Ravenpaw picked her way through the marshes, following the scent of her father. Despite losing her sight, she had found that her scent, hearing, and touch had become stronger to make up for it, and she, thanks to Crowfur, had learned how to make best use of her other senses while navigating. Through practice over the moons, she had finally gotten to a point where she didn't have to touch a cat or creature to tell how close it was. She came to a stop in front of her father, hearing his faint breath and paw scuffles. "Scorchstar." Ravenpaw dipped her head. "I'm ready."

Ravenpaw’s Assessment Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:31

Scorchstar smiled warmly down at his daughter. "Well done, Ravenpaw. I can clearly see that you are indeed ready. Now, I hope you know that I will not be going easy on you; I must treat you as I would any other apprentice. But I just know you will complete your assessment, I have no doubt about that." With a brief affectionate lick between Ravenpaw's ears, Scorchstar then stood up from where he sat. "Now, I want you to focus on catching the following prey: one frog and one toad each by the marshes, a lizard in the pine forest, and any rodent near the Thunderpath. I will be watching you, but I will not make myself be known to you, so just know that if you run into any trouble at all, I will be there to help you. Off you go, then, and don't forget to concentrate and do your best."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:46

Nodding, Ravenpaw slipped toward the marshes, padding in the direction where the air seemed more heavy and humid. Her ears and nose were at the ready, straining for scent or sound of an amphibian. Suddenly she heard a plop of a creature landing on moist ground, and she instinctively froze, crouching low. Stalking forward, her nose confirmed it to be a toad. Based on it's croaking, it was so far unaware of her presence. Suddenly she heard heavier pawsteps approaching, and a strange scent hit her nose. Backing up, she identified it to be about the same size as a grown cat, with four paws and a tail rattling the leaves. Raccoons, from stories fit that description. Growling, she took several more steps back, claws at the ready.

Last edited by Falconwing on Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:46

The member 'Falconwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Ravenpaw’s Assessment Mistpe10
Ravenpaw’s Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:56

Ravenpaw felt her rear end hit a tree, and she lowered herself as the raccoon came closer. With a yowl in an attempt to make it hesitate, she leaped onto it's back, sinking in claws and teeth.

Ravenpaw used leap-and-hold on Raccoon, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Stamina.
Raccoon is Pinned for 1 Turn

Ravenpaw:
15/15 HP
40/50 SP

Raccoon:
24/30 HP
300 300 SP

Last edited by Falconwing on Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 9:56

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 10:19

Eyes widening at the sudden commotion already going on -- seriously, Ravenpaw had barely even started her assessment! -- Scorchstar raced up to his daughter's side to see her struggling to hold down a raging, hissing raccoon. With a loud caterwaul, driven by the furious will to protect, he slashed his claws hard across the predator's muzzle, sending droplets of blood flying.

Scorchstar used Rear-Up to Slash on Raccoon, dealing 20 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Scorchstar
120/120 HP
285/300 SP

Raccoon
4/30 HP
300/300 SP

Ravenpaw
15/15 HP
40/50 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:17

With a noise a mixture of hissing and squalling, the furry gray creature whirled and ran, startled by the appearance of the larger cat and the sudden pain.
Raccoon Ran Away

Ravenpaw rolled off of the raccoon, exhaling as her side hit the ground. Had it known I was weak? She clambered to her paws, turning to Scorchstar. "Thank you, Scorchstar. May I continue?" She shook out her fur, startled by the encounter but unharmed, due to her father's quick appearance. She flicked an ear, shooing away the discomfort and doubt creeping into her head, before sniffing the air. The raccoon's appearance and the noise it made had likely scared off any prey in the area for now. She would have better luck searching in a different area.

(Sheesh, cruel dice. My blind cat's first try with the hunting system and she gets a predator.)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:23

"Only if you feel you're able to continue," Scorchstar responded with a smile. "Well done landing the first attack and holding it down. Raccoons are not easy enemies to battle. Hopefully we both will have better luck for the rest of the day now." He nuzzled Ravenpaw's shoulder, letting her resume her assessment.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:40

Ravenpaw nodded, trotting off in the direction of the rumbling Thunderpath. Soon enough the scent of mouse hit her nose, high-pitched squeaks reverberating in her ear fur. Crouching once more under the cover of a fern, she snaked closer, paws sliding across the ground, until the squeaks were within striking distance. She leaped, and landed squarely on it, trapping the small creature under her claws before delivering a killing strike, severing it's spine between her teeth. Picking it up, she trotted away from the Thunderpath, towards the pine forest. Once she felt the crunch of pine needles and the strong scent of the trees, she buried it securely under a layer of mixed dirt and pine needles. She took a relieved breath, glad that the encounter hadn't shaken her up to the point where her hunting suffered.

Last edited by Falconwing on Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:40

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:51

Trotting through the pines, the quick skittering of a lizard drew Ravenpaw's attention, her head instinctively snapping towards it, despite a lack of vision. Judging it to be no more than a tail-length away, she bolted, striking out at it with a paw. It struggled, nearly slipping away, but with a bit of extra pressure there was a crack, and she picked up the limp body, retracing her paw-steps back to the mouse. Burying the lizard next to it, she padded back to the marshes, silent as she could be. The prey would still be wary, but she had had good luck so far. Hopefully it would continue.

Last edited by Falconwing on Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySat 8 Dec 2018 - 15:51

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 16:49

Stalking, allowing her paws to glide through the thin layer of water, another croak caught her attention. Sliding closer, she felt a slight vibration of the water, the hop of a frog. Claws slipping out as she pinpointed the location of her prey, Ravenpaw leaped, aimed to land on it. Silver paws landed exactly where she had expected, killing the small creature instantly. Picking it up, she carried it back to her previous spot before continuing on, pelt spattered with water drops from the landing.

Last edited by Falconwing on Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenpaw’s Assessment   Ravenpaw’s Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw’s Assessment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next