Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Into the woods (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigromante

Nigromante

Characters : Ebonykit (TC)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 16

Into the woods (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 13:55

Ebonykit went out of the nursery with her whiskers trembling of emotion.
-Be careful out there!-her mother shouted from the inside.
-I will!-"I will punch every cat or beast that dares to mess with me!", she thought.
She walked jumping and meowing to every cat she encountered until she saw Icekit in the distance. She ran and jumped over him.
-Icekit, Icekit!-then, with a lower voice, she whispered into his ear-. I want to go outside and patrol the borders and you will come with me. You have to be my support in case any evil creature attacks!

Into the woods (Closed) Ebonyk10
Ebonykit ♣ ThunderClan ♣ #926939
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/cuervo.nigromante/
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Characters : Nightpaw (SC) Icepaw (TC) Sparrowkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : SC Apprentice(Night), TC Apprentice(Ice), WC Kit(Sparrow)
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 0:23

Icekit was trying to drag a mouse out of the fresh-kill pile when a weight suddenly landed on his back. He fell to the ground with a huff of shock, looking up to see Ebonykit.
"You want to go outside of camp?" he whispered in shock, eyes glinting from excitement.

He rolled out from under her, shaking his fur to knock out the dust caused by their little tumble.
"How are we going to get out of camp? The dirtplace tunnel?" Icekit kept his voice as low as possible, quickly glancing around to see if anyone was paying attention.

WIP
Back to top Go down
Nigromante

Nigromante

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 3:52

-Yes of course I want to go outside of camp, mouse brain! That's what I was saying!-she said excited-. I want to see the borders and track cats from other clans. And my mom told me about the Sunning Rocks! It's a place with... well, rocks. And they are near a big river. I want to see a river too!-she kept talking about all the things she wanted to do, not caring if Icekit was listening to her.

As Icekit talked, she looked to the dirtplace tunnel with a disgusted face that tried to change quickly.
-Ok, you go first-she talked while approaching to the tunnel-. I will keep an eye and if anyone sees us I will bite your tail to warn you.

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 13:34

"Sunningrocks!" Icekit gasped excitedly, "Maybe we'll fight off some Riverclan invaders!"

"Does it really have to be a bite..." Icekit whined, but still wiggled through the dirtplace tunnel. He sniffed the air on the other side, and turned back to Ebonykit.
"It's clear." he hissed, waiting for her to sneak through.

The forest was massive! Huge trees towered over him and despite being nearly 6 moons he felt tiny in their prescence.

WIP
Back to top Go down
Nigromante

Nigromante

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyTue 30 Oct 2018 - 17:44

Ebonykit shook her head happily to see that nobody seemed to pay attention to them. She jumped a little when she heard Icekit's voice from the outside. Quickly she ran outside the camp, trying not to think about the dirtplace she had just gone through.
When she saw herself outside, she couldn't stop looking around. The trees were so high! And so width! "One day I will climb every tree", she thought.
-We are outside!-she laughed-. Come on, we have to move. I don't want to be outside at night-she started to walk straight, making a lot of noise, but suddenly she stopped and looked at his companion-. By the way, do you know how to go to the river?

Back to top Go down
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyThu 1 Nov 2018 - 1:55

"Of course I know how to get to the river!" Icekit huffed. He did not know how to get to the river. "It'll be easy to spot, we're almost apprentices we should be able to find it in no time."

He sniffed the air, but was overwhelmed by so many strong forest scents. There was the smell of prey, and the oak forest itself. All of it blended together, muddling him, but he was sure he could hear running water.

"I think it's this way!" he declared, prancing off as quick as his little legs could carry him

WIP
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptySun 4 Nov 2018 - 17:02

Falconpaw had been napping nearby, ignoring the noise of the little kits' hushed voices. A little while later, it dawned on her that their voices had been headed toward the dirtplace. Eyes opened and head shooting up, she rose to her paws and rushed over to where she heard them. Sure enough, small paw-prints led out of the tunnel. No time to gather a patrol if they are really out. She slid through the tunnel, nose wrinkling at the stench, as she followed their pawprints and scent. The river. They're headed toward the river. Oh, StarClan, don't let one of them drown. I would never forgive myself. Quickening her pace, she carried on, mostly led by scent.

Into the woods (Closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Nigromante

Nigromante

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2018 - 10:09

-Ok, ok, then you lead this time-she stretched and yawned as Icekit searched for the correct path-. But I will blame on you if we get lost.
-You don't sound very convinced!-she said as she ran behind him.
Running through the woods was amazing! Ebonykit felt the air in her whiskers and a lot of new scents wrapped her senses, and a feeling of freedom covered her chest. Exploring outside had nothing to do with inside the camp.
Suddenly, a strong scent caught her attention. It was disgusting, but her curiosity made her stop.
-Wait, Icekit!-she turned aside the way both kits were taking to follow that new track. She was centred on sniffing the air, so she didn't notice the threat that was so close until she almost clashed it. A massive grey beast turned to her, looking with small black eyes-. Wha...-with a deep growl, the creature hit her, and despite Ebonykit tried to avoid it, she earned a scratch along her shoulder-. Icekit!-she yelled for help.
She ran with the beast behind her, trying to find a spot to hide in. She got into the big roots of an old tree and could hear the creature really close to her. With her body shaking in fear, she waited praying to StarClan for not to be found.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2018 - 18:08

Falconpaw emerged into the clearing, yellow eyes wide as she saw the raccoon attacking the kits. Gaze darting around the clearing, this was one time she was glad for her hyperactivity, allowing her to take in more information at once. Ebonykit was already hidden, and Icekit.. Icekit was being attacked! The light brown tabby sailed over the raccoon, shoving Icekit roughly into the root gap where Ebonykit was. She would have to check later to ensure the kit was okay, but for now her main concern was keeping the pair alive. Snarling, she leaped again, this time landing on the coon's back as she raked her claws viciously.

Falconpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Raccoon, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Stamina.
Raccoon is Pinned for two turns.

Falconpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Raccoon:
24/30 HP
300/300 SP

OOC: Once the raccoon reaches half health it will run away, as stated in the Hunting Rules.

Last edited by Falconwing on Mon 5 Nov 2018 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2018 - 18:08

The member 'Falconwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Into the woods (Closed) Mistpe10
Into the woods (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Disturbingelephanteyes

Disturbingelephanteyes

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyThu 8 Nov 2018 - 1:58

Icekit felt a rush of exhilaration as he ran through the forest, letting out small purrs of delighted laughter at the feeling of the wind rushing past him and the forest around him. Unfortunately, this didn't last long.

His first sight of the creature came with Ebonykit's yell, and he turned around, eyes wide with shock only to see the creature darting towards him. He let out a yelp of fear, trying to dash away. His tail was caught by the beast, and he slashed out at it desperately, missing every hit with his flailing claws. The beast growled, and slashed back at him, leaving a thin slash across his face.

He saw a blur of brown fur, before being shoved to the side. He whimpered softly as he was pushed beside Ebonykit, hunkering down next to her, ears pinned back. A small bit of blood dripped from his face, but the cut wasn't as bad as it could have been. He stared in awe at Falconpaw as she attacked the beast.

WIP
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Into the woods (Closed)   Into the woods (Closed) EmptyFri 9 Nov 2018 - 20:16

(Oh, just saw the post that we weren't going to use the battle system. Ah well, with the way she has it pinned she will win anyway.)

The raccoon snarled and tried to claw at the apprentice clinging to it's back, but the annoying cat was out of reach. It chattered in a strange sound of pain as Falconpaw raked her claws down it's back yet again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Snarling, vision tinged with red and protective instincts surging through her body, she continued to bite and tear at the back of the beast.

Falconpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 Damage and costing 10 Stamina.
Raccoon is Pinned for 1 more turn.

Falconpaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 60/80

Raccoon:
HP: 18/30
SP: 300/300

Back to top Go down