Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) Empty
PostSubject: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:05 am

Smokecloud sat in the clearing of camp, taking in the scents of prey and leaf litter that made the forest so great. Thunderclan was perfect, there was no heavy wind, no mushy ground or eating frogs, or the stench of fish. There was also a high level of acceptance. Cats could join from anywhere if Darkstar is around, unlike the other clans who can't handle different 'blood'. As long as we are loyal to the clan, we are warrior blooded, right?

He had his friends and an apprentice, but something was missing, something that would be his forever.

:3
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:37 am

Cinderfrost was glad she was finally home. She flicked her tail quietly. It had been a long time but she had fought tooth and claw to get back home. When she did she had been made a warrior much to the she cat's surprise. Everything seemed just slightly different like the cats she didn't know some of them and yet she knew others that has knew her since she was a wee kit. Cinderfrost sat just outside the warriors den quietly enjoying a bit of sunlight when she saw Smokecloud. Blinking the new warrior thought it best to get to know the cats she didn't know. So heaving to her whitish Gray paws she padded over."hi"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:56 am

"Hello, Cinderfrost" he meowed stretching his back as he did, "Would you like to go for a bit of hunting?"

Maybe, He thought, I could get to know some of the other warriors.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:02 am

"Sure I'd love to"She mewed looking to him."in sure you know my name from my warrior ceremony but I only recently returned can I ask what your name is?"She asked looking at him with her water blue eyes.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:32 pm

"My name is Smokecloud" he replied, "We should hunt somewhere near snakerocks, you lead the way"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 3:02 pm

Cinderfrost blinked and smiled giving a small nod"it's nice to meet you also could you lead the way...."She mewed not trusting herself to lead the way just yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)   Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night in the woods (Closed for Tawnypool)
Page 1 of 1