Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Me In The Woods [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Meet Me In The Woods [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meet Me In The Woods [closed]   Meet Me In The Woods [closed] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 18:14

ooc) listen to this song ok

The air was heavy with the sweet scent of Newleaf and everything seemed to be a rich, enticing shade of green. The evening sun was beating down heavily upon Brindlewhisker's back as she slowly jogged down towards the deep hollow, but she paid no mind to the infrequently-felt heat- no, she had more troublesome thoughts on her mind. Despite Ashstar's reassurances that the position of Deputy wouldn't weigh heavily on her mind, it seemed to be quite the opposite- between her family's disgruntled whispers and the struggle of adapting to her new role, it seemed as if Brindlewhisker felt more weighed down than she ever had before. Sleepless nights and long days of organizing patrols and overseeing the training of Stoatpaw left her feeling utterly drained, but the little walks she often took seemed to help her out. The mindlessness of the strolls

Leaping down the rest of the gently sloping ridge and landing among the freshly-sprouted grasses with a soft 'thump', Brindlewhisker picked her way into rather featureless hollow, tail curled up proudly behind her as she did so. It had been a while since she had been here- maybe a moon or two at least. The Great Oaks were heavy with budding greenery and the massive trees looked much different than when she had previously been loitering among the sacred Gathering place. 'Great Starclan was the last time I was here really whenever Rockpaw was attacked by Bear?' She reflected, eyes going wide at the thought, her pacing slowing to an eventual halt. Finally pausing, Brindlewhisker dropped down onto her haunches in front of the massive, smooth Great Rock, pale eyes growing distant as she became engrossed in her thoughts once more.

Meet Me In The Woods [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meet Me In The Woods [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Me In The Woods [closed]   Meet Me In The Woods [closed] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 19:07

Rockthorn took is pretty little time getting to fourtrees, his shoulder still aching horribly from his tussle with Leopardclaw he had made it despite. Looking down into the clearing he caught sight of a familiar shape, his fur prickled along his back with surprise and sudden nervousness. He didn't want to face Brindlewhisker in the shape he was in now, but he hadn't told her about his new position, how he had an idiot apprentice and was an adoptive dad to a stray kit.

Claws kneaded the ground for a moment before he limped down into the clearing, looking slightly up at Brindlewhisker seeing as he wasn't that much shorter than her, his face adorned a soft frown. But as he got closer he noticed that Brindlewhisker's face seemed stressed, then he realized his selfishness he was ready to talk about his problems but not listen to hers. Forcing a smile onto his horribly scarred face he greeted her kindly, "Hey there Brindlewhisker, how have you been?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

Meet Me In The Woods [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: