Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 21:17

Swiftstep hopped up onto the Tallrock with a proud twinkle in his amber gaze. Young Finchkit was going to be apprenticed today. He will train to soon become a warrior Windclan would be very proud of for moons to come. The brown tom's face morphed to a serious expression before he started the ceremony. He couldn't completely vanish his excitement. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 26 Oct 2018 - 12:14

Finchkit's ears perked up when he heard the deputy's call.
The young tabby knew that today was the day! He was finally going to be made an apprentice. Trotting out of the nursery, Finchkit breathed from his nose, gazing at all the cats who had gathered underneath the rock. This is all for me... The orange tabby thought, paws itching with anticipation.
Eyes trained on Swiftstep, Finchkit found a spot amongst the mass of cats, and wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. The kit's brow furrowed, watching the sky. Lowering his gaze slowly, he let it rest on the deputy, now feeling that he had grasped the gravity of the situation. I'm becoming an apprentice... Finchkit thought to himself, a soft smile creeping up on his lips.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 27 Oct 2018 - 13:32

OOC: I don't know anybody rebellious but Rye really needed an apprentice! :3

IC: The brown tom looked down at Finchkit with a warm gaze before continuing, "We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Finchkit, please step forward." Once the kit did, the deputy nodded approvingly with a small smile and then began to speak again, "Finchkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Finchpaw. Ryecloud will be your mentor. I know that he will pass down everything he knows on to you. He did so with me after all."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:25

Finchpaw grinned as the sound of his new name reached his ears. Finchpaw
The orange tabby tom held his head high, yellow eyes only slits as he nodded at Swiftstep, trembling as he realized the weight of what had just happened. I'm an apprentice...
With a wide smile, Finchpaw swung his head around in search of his mentor. As his gaze fell upon the gray and white tom, he let out a small murmur of approval. He looks like a great mentor... Finchpaw thought to himself, giving his chest fur a lick, thinking of all the adventures the cat must have been on. I hope he'll teach me to be strong too...

Padding up to Ryecloud, Finchpaw let a confident grin slide across his face, hoping it masked the overflowing excitement he felt. "It's a pleasure." The young tom mewed. It was quite strange to hear him talk in such a way, like he was a warrior already. But Finchpaw always felt that a silver tongue could get him anywhere, so he acted as such. "I hope I'll look as experienced as you do one day..." Closing his eyes, Finchpaw reached forward and touched noses with his new mentor, feeling as if he had just sealed his destiny.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 9:34

Upon hearing his name, the grey and white tom heaved himself up onto his three working legs and limped up to the front of the crowd, dragging his limp hind-leg behind him. Touching noses with Finchpaw, the crooked jawed cat lifted his head and looked down to his new apprentice as he spoke. "I hant vait to star traibing wif you," he mewed, his underdeveloped jaw causing him trouble with speech.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1