Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Empty
PostSubject: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 15:21

Falconpaw was wandering aimlessly, at a loss, tired, confused, angry, so many mixed emotions she had never felt before. Beepaw had been more than a friend, more than just a Clanmate. Vision blurred by tears, she barely noticed the ground changing from soft grass to hard path. Maybe a monster would come and end her misery. She didn't even look up as she somehow made it to the other side in one piece. Was she in ShadowClan territory? Once, she might have been thrilled. Now, she was just numb with loss. Tail sagging, she continued walking.

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:24

"Hey, pal," a voice suddenly meowed from right behind Falconpaw. Orchidpaw seemed to appear from seemingly nowhere, and now he was glaring accusingly at the apprentice, seeming to try to size him up. His tail twitched and flicked from side to side with irritation. "You know you shouldn't be here, right? Where're ya from, ThunderClan? I believe your territory is that way." He pointed with his tail to the Thunderpath the apprentice had just numbly crossed over.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:44

Ooc: oof Falconpaw is a hot mess can't decide how she feels

Falconpaw looked up, face to face with a blue-grey ShadowClan apprentice. All of a sudden, her silent promise came back into her head. Whatever I do, I'll do for Beepaw. He would have loved to face ShadowClan in battle. The thinly-built she-cat stared right at the Shadowclan tom. "Is my territory that way? I got disoriented from the stench." A twinge of guilt shot through her as she heard her own words, but she had to start and win this fight. For Beepaw.

With a hiss, she leapt swiftly in at the tom and sliced open his cheek. The cut wasn't particularly deep, and the lithe she-cat wasn't very strong, but she was a quick fighter, with not quite deadly, but definitely skilled accuracy.

Falconpaw used Front Paw Strike on Orchidpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Stamina.

Falconpaw:
30/30 HP
70/80 SP

Orchidpaw:
24/30 HP
80/80 SP

Ooc: lemme know if I get anything wrong, I'm still new to this.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:35

Orchidpaw grunted and hissed at the sudden pain in his muzzle. He slowly turned his head to glare at Falconpaw, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath, allowing his anger to reach a boiling point. Once fully enraged, he opened his eyes to glare furiously at his opponent before pouncing on her, pinning her down and digging his claws into her shoulders. "You're going to regret doing that, you little kit!"

Orchidpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Falconpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Falconpaw is Pinned for one turn.

Orchidpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Falconpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

(OOC: Almost. Apprentices have 20 HP, not 30. :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 17:35

The member 'Yoshachu Spookachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Mistpe10
A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 18:20

Falconpaw growled before beginning to thrash, but it was no use. She was already pinned, and although they appeared to be of similar age, this apprentice was much heavier than her. She stiffened, trying to use his weight against him, but the other cat stuck firm.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 7:47

Orchidpaw dug his claws in deeper, growling angrily, glaring down at his opponent. "What's wrong, kit? You didn't think I was just gonna stand there and take it, did you?"

Orchidpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Falconpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Falconpaw is no longer Pinned.

Orchidpaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Falconpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 8:48

Falconpaw maneuvered her front paws to below his chin, and thrust upwards, forcing him off her and backwards. Springing nimbly to her paws, she leaped as if going for his face, then dropped at the last moment, sliding under him and raking her claws across his belly. The brown tabby came to her paws behind him, snarling. "I'm no kit. I am Falconpaw of ThunderClan, and you should prepare to flee."

Falconpaw used Belly Rake on Orchidpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 Stamina.

Falconpaw:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Orchidpaw:
7/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:15

Orchidpaw yowled in alarm and pain at the sudden strike under his belly, and he was quick to retaliate with a swift strike of his claws to the she-cat's muzzle. "You will be the one to flee, you're the one who trespassed!"

Orchidpaw used Front Paw Strike on Falconpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Orchidpaw
7/20 HP
50/80 SP

Falconpaw
2/20 HP
60/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:59

Angry, Falconpaw leaped onto his back, digging in with her claws. Her muzzle and back were on fire from the scratches, but she did her best to ignore it as she raked her own claws down Orchidpaw's back.

Falconpaw used Leap-and-hold on Orchidpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Stamina.
Orchidpaw is Pinned for one turn.

Falconpaw:
HP: 2/20
SP: 50/80

Orchidpaw:
HP: 1/20
SP: 50/80

Last edited by SpoopyFalcon on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:59

The member 'SpoopyFalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Mistpe10
A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 10:01

Feeling incredibly weakened, and knowing he was going to lose the battle he had tried so hard to win for his Clan, Orchidpaw let out a wail of pain as he struggled, tears pricking the corners of his eyes from the sheer agony of his opponent's scoring claws along his back.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 10:28

Smiling, Falconpaw looked into Orchidpaw's eyes, but was taken aback by the fear in them. They were yellow and blue, so much like Beepaw's...
She had set out to win this battle, not be a feared monster. Her tail flicked as she paused for a moment, uncertain. The lean ThunderClanner retracted her claws, but stayed in place, pinning him. After all, he was right. She was the one who trespassed. Blinking, she hopped off him. What in the world had come over her to make her attack so rashly? She looked at the scratches she had inflicted on him, and felt a small twinge of guilt. Gulping, she dipped her head. "I-uh. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I am on your territory, after all. I just lost my best friend, and my emotions are all a mess. You fought really well." Unsure of what to say next, she sat back on her haunches. Maybe it was her fault Beepaw died. Maybe... she should have been there.

Falconpaw used (Well, I'm not sure what she did), Dealing 0 damage and costing 0 stamina.
Orchidpaw is no longer pinned.

Falconpaw:
2/20 HP
50/80 SP

Orchidpaw:
1/20 HP
50/80 SP

(If this wasn't allowed lemme know and I'll edit.)
Ooc: Falconpaw has entered the third stage of grief, Guilt. Finally got past Blame.
1. Denial
2. Blame/Anger
3. Guilt
4. Bartering
5. Acceptance

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 10:47

(OOC: I don't see why this wouldn't be allowed. Orchidpaw's practically beat anyway, so I'd say it's a done battle. :3)

Orchidpaw panted heavily from the pain, bracing himself for the final strike. But it never came. He slowly opened his eyes to look up at his opponent, confusion swelling up in him at her sudden apology. Why was she apologizing? After all she's done, she was in no position to try to apologize! But... at least she realized her mistake. And she lost her best friend. He would probably be no better himself if he had ever lost his brother or crush, so he couldn't really blame her or else he would be a hypocrite.

He stumbled up to his paws, wincing and hissing at his sore wounds, and he glared at Falconpaw for a few moments, trying to decide on what to do. Should he show mercy and spare her? Or should he finish the job and attack her while her guard was let down? He could barely stand as it was, and he needed what little strength he had left to get back to camp. Any additional attack on his behalf would drain away all his remaining energy. He heaved a heavy sigh. "Just... go back to your own territory, huh? Before I decide to finish what you started." He turned and began limping back into his territory towards camp.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 14:45

Nodding and trying to still look confident, she ended up turning tail and bolting across the Thunderpath. Panting from the effort of battle and the pain of her wounds, she trudged back to her own camp, grateful that their skirmish hadn't ended with major or permanent injuries. She rubbed her paw over her muzzle, wincing. That one was probably going to leave a scar.

Ooc: Nice. Well, I had some good practice with the Battle System through this, and Falcon has got some more development and her first scar. This was fun!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)   A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Falcon fights an Orchid (CLOSED for Yoshachu/Orchidpaw)
Page 1 of 1