Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 4:33

Orchidpaw paced back and forth in front of the apprentices' den, deep in worried thought. Should he ask? But what if he would be overworking her by asking? He knew just how dedicated Sparkpaw was to provide for the Clan; she really reminded him of Poppypaw in that aspect, but at the same time even his brother knew when to take a break. But he really wanted to spend more time with her. After consoling with Scorchfang about these strange feelings he's been getting whenever he would so much as look at the pretty young apprentice, he was able to come to the conclusion that he had a crush on her. But not just any crush -- he was in love with her. So much so that he couldn't stand being apart from her. Of course, he could never stand being apart from Poppypaw, either, but the two were littermates.

...And apparently the only full brother he had. His other brothers and sisters, even Ravenpaw, were only half-siblings, as he and Poppypaw were born to Blazeflight instead of Minnowcall.

Orchidpaw shook his head violently, as if trying to dislodge a tick from his ear, nearly dizzying him to the point of falling over. He couldn't think about that right now. Right now, he just needed to focus on whether or not Sparkpaw would be up for going on a hunting patrol with him. Where was she anyway? Was she out with Wildstrike hunting, or training how to fight? Would she be too tired to hunt with him? Would she just suck it up and hunt with him anyway, and then drop from exhaustion? What if his proposition harmed her rather than helped? What if she actually didn't like him back? What if his confession would only make her uncomfortable to be around her anymore, and she wouldn't want to be his friend anymore? Would she fall for Poppypaw instead? How would he be able to handle the love of his life in love with his brother? Would he end up resenting Poppypaw? He didn't want to! He loved his brother! But he loved Sparkpaw, too! Oh, great StarClan, everything was going to go horribly, horribly wrong! Perhaps he shouldn't ask her after all.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 6:09

Sparkpaw stretched. It had been a nice, long, productive day, and she had just finished fixing up some apprentices' nests, since Wildstrike had wanted her to do work around camp. She stepped out into camp, where there should have been sun but wasn't. Orchidpaw was violently shaking his head. "Hi Orchidpaw! Do you have a tick somewhere? Need me to get it out? Or are you shaking out water like a dog or something?" She joked.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 6:18

Orchidpaw squeaked and jumped in the air, his short fur bushing out at the startle. With an awkward cough, he shook out his fur and awkwardly licked his fluffy chest, his ears beginning to burn and twitch with embarrassment. "'m fine..." he muttered, not looking up at Sparkpaw. "Um... I-I was just, uh... wondering if you'd want to, uh... hnnnn!..." Unable to get his words out, he instead sunk into a laying position and buried his face in his paws, mumbling, "Never mind......" Stars, he just wanted to sink into the ground and hide away forever.

"Hey, there, you two," a new voice called from behind the blueish-gray tom, making him jump again with a yowl this time. He whipped around to see his father Scorchfang looking down at him with startled amber eyes, which then began to glow with laughter. "A little jumpy there, aren't you, Orchidpaw? What's gotten your tail in a twist, huh?"

"N-Nothin', Scorchfang..." the apprentice stammered, looking away again. Great StarClan, just let him die already! How embarrassing!

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 6:56

Sparkpaw tried to hold back a laugh. "Hi, Scorchfang." She nudged Orchidpaw. "Get off the ground. I daresay there's still work to do. Like, I dunno, Scorchfang, are there any hunting patrols out right now?"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 7:10

"There just came back, but I suppose I could take you two out as well if you'd like," Scorchfang replied. He lowered his head down to Orchidpaw's ear and whispered, "So long as it is hunting that you two will be doing."

"Daaaaad!" the apprentice whined behind his paws, curling up into a tight loaf and stuffing his face into the ground with his paws over his ears, trying to blend in with his environment as a rock with fuzzy blueish-gray moss growing all over it.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 7:28

ooc: laughing quietly is very hard

ic: Sparkpaw looked at the two toms, confused. "What? What did he say? Was it a bad joke?" She nudged Orchidpaw again with her paw. "Come on. if we're going to get any hunting done then now would be a good time to get off your butt and move along."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 7:42

"Mmmnn... F'ne..." Orchidpaw lifted his face from the ground, dirt sprinkled on his face, and he sneezed before following Scorchfang and Sparkpaw out of camp, he and his crush being led to the deep marshes.

"I assume you two know how to hunt in marshes by now," Scorchfang meowed to the pair of apprentices. "Be sure to always stay within earshot of me so I can help you when you get into trouble. So don't you go and try anything, you two, because I'll always be watching," he added with a sly, knowing grin at his son.

Orchidpaw wanted to disappear with the sun.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:02

Sparkpaw smiled with amusement. Orchidpaw was funny sometimes. Once they made it, she nodded. Of course they knew how. That was the first thing Wildstrike had taught her. "We're not going to run away, or attack each other or something. If I know anything about Orchidpaw, we're both loyal to Shadowclan." She proceeded to jump a little bit away to catch a frog, successfully.

Last edited by Jade O' Lantern on Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:02

The member 'Jade O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:58

"Uhh... Y-Yeah, what she said." Orchidpaw raced after Sparkpaw, wanting to get as far away from his father as possible so he could hunt with Sparkpaw with no interruptions. He had found a frog himself and pounced on it, finding it much easier to hunt after all his training with Daisyflame, and he bit the back of its neck to kill it. He looked up at Sparkpaw, his ears growing warm with embarrassment again, and he looked away. "Um... S-So... How's life?"

Scorchfang chuckled and watched the two apprentices scamper off, then turned and began searching for his own prey, always being sure that he could hear and see his son with his crush. It wasn't long before he caught himself a mouse and buried it under some pine needles. Curiousity to see how Orchidpaw's and Sparkpaw's interaction would turn out got the better of him, and he abandoned his hunt to sneak into the darkness to observe the two apprentices, his dark tabby coat blending in perfectly with the darkness.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 9:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 8:58

The member 'Yoshachu Spookachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 15:36

Sparkpaw was glad she had gotten better since her assessment- she'd been so clumsy that day. "Oh, life is fine. You know... Other than the sun being gone and all." She added. Though it was relatively normal- she could barely remember it anyway. "Is something bothering you? You seem kinda jumpy today."

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 15:36

The member 'Jade O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:43

"Uhhhhh... N-Nope! Everything's fine! Don't worry about a thing Sparky-- guh, Sparkpaw! I-I meant to s-say Sparkpaw!..." Turning away from his crush and silently cursing himself, Orchidpaw tried to find another frog to catch. Thankfully, his flustered state didn't seem to affect his hunting ability -- at least not this time -- as he was able to catch a toad, crushing it to death with his paw from the initial pounce.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Sun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 16:43

The member 'Yoshachu Spookachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)   Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love of an Orchid Sparks (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next