Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 15:51

Blizzarsdhine waited until the sun’s warm rays bathed camp to walk towards the apprentice’s den to look for her new apprentice. She knew how hard the transition from kit to apprentice could be, and she hoped to make it as easy and smooth to Falconpaw as possible. The first step was to get her used to the new schedule she would need to have little by little.

She wasn’t going to burst into the den, wake her up before the sun even appeared on the horizon and immediately throw her into training. She wanted this time of her life to be as enjoyable as possible, get know her, her strengths, her weaknesses, let Falconpaw get to know her not only as mentor but friend as well. Know exactly what areas needed training and where only minor adjustments had to be made, if there was any ideas of the warrior path they had misunderstood or if there was any risk of them straying from the right path to gently nudge them in the right direction.

“Falconpaw? Are you awake?” She purred softly as she approached the younger she-cat’s nest, giving her a nudge with her nose. She wanted to show her the territory that day and maybe engage on a pleasant chat, know what she expected of her training.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 6:28

The nest was empty, and a paw lightly touched her from behind, followed by laughter.
"One step ahead, Blizzardshine! What are we doing today?"

OOC: Sorry for late reply, the site wasn't working for me all of last night.

A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 13:43

OOC: Its cool, apparently forumotion was down for a while, nobody could get in

Blizzardshine’s ears raised as soon as she felt the light tapping on her back, turning around with a surprised expression before smiling at the apprentice “Eager to start the day, I guessing?” She purred softly before walking out of the nest, flicking her tail lightly so Falconpaw would follow her.

“Today I’m going to show you around the territories, if you are ok with it. You can ask as many questions as you want in the way, even if they are not related to the territory itself” Falconpaw had already surprised her by getting up early without aid, she couldn’t help but wonder what other surprised this young she-cat could be hidding from her at this point.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 15:16

"Yay!"

The young apprentice bounced with excitement as she followed her mentor out of camp.

"What's it like being a warrior? Do I get to hunt and fight and all that cool stuff? Why did you retire from the leader position? Was being a leader fun?"

Her energy boundless, her questions endless, she stopped talking as they hit the top of the ravine, her breath taken away by the hugeness of the forest. She had heard about it, but never imagined it to be this big!

OOC: Where do you get and color the cat symbols in your signature? I see a lot of people have them, and they look easy to update.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 6:54

(Bump)

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 19:31

OOC: Sorry, work dumped a project on me and I had to poof to code it all and deliver on time. I don’t know why my boss tends to do this from time to time whenever paydays are close, but at least till the 20th+ day of this month, I can assure you I won’t poof like this again. Also my siggies I got them from a wiki and color them on Photoshop

Blizzardshine chuckled softly with the reaction of the newly named apprentice. She could remember her first time exploring the open world, even if it was far from the territories she called home “Being a warrior is something that isn’t hard to explain, Falconpaw. It means that you are finally old and experienced enough for our clan to put their trust on your paws, even their safety and lives themselves as well. It’s a hard path to walk. With many ups and downs, but those that follow the code and persevere reach the glory that it brings” She purred softly, though her smile couldn’t help but vanish for a couple seconds when the subject of her leadership was touched.

She held many memories of it, both good and bad, and could understand why a young cat like her would be interested in it. It was just…a bit of an open wound. However, Leopardstar’s great leading skills had been a great comfort, she couldn’t had chosen a better cat to lead the clan, and knowing that helped her to feel so much better.

“Being a leader is…hard, and unpredictable. Your clan looks up to you, you are the one kits dream to be like, apprentices look up to and warriors would gladly give their lives fighting alongside of. It comes with so many things, but also extremely hard choices. Any hard decision the clan can’t or won’t dare to make, you need to solve, and whatever consequences it may bring you need to carry on your shoulders, alone most of the time. As leader, you can either help a clan prosper or tear it apart” She looked down at the young she-cat with a small smile.

She completely skipped the question of why she had to step down. Flashbacks of the mysterious fox with the star on its head that killed Ivystar and took away all her own lives but one, of the strange omen it gave to her…None but Leopardstar knew the truth behind her choice to become a regular warrior again, and it was not a subject she wanted to talk about with anyone else. At least not at the time.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 20:54

"Oh. I didn't know it was so hard! What part of the territory will we see first? It's so big!
Falconpaw promptly eyed a falling leaf, pouncing on it slightly clumsily.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyFri 5 Oct 2018 - 1:02

Blizzardshine chuckled softly as the apprentice pounced on the leaf. She was a real ball of energy and could only guess how training her would be “Stony Hollow…I must warn you though, it’s not a safe place, even for warriors, so don’t wander far” Her calm voice turned serious for the last bit. She knew dead well how merciless the Stony Hollow could be, she had lost many ear friends to it in the past and she wasn’t willing to let that same thing happen to this apprentice.

As the cracked stone appeared within their range of vision she stopped at a respectable distance, glaring at the infamous caves that seemed so innocent and even welcoming as good shelter to them at the time. She was careful to smell the air, not only floods were a threat there, more than once she had found evidence of the terrible predators that took refuge in them whenever they were dry enough. Only when she was sure the scents of predators were stale enough to let her know the place was safe she stepped out of the undergrowth so Falconpaw could have a better look without getting too close.

“Here we are…this place may look innocent and even intriguing to you now…but dear StarClan, can’t you be further from the truth. I had seen so many enter those caves to never walk out…so many encounter death by the jaws of foxes and dogs or the merciless waters it holds after a heavy storm…this place is one would like to avoid as much as possible, and whenever you approach make sure there are no dangers lurking between those dark shadows…there is a reason kits and apprentices like you are strictly forbidden to even approach it”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] EmptyFri 5 Oct 2018 - 7:15

Falconpaw stopped, sniffing at the stale scents. "What's that gross smell? It's kinda weak." She shifted her paws, curious about the caves, but not wanting to disobey her mentor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]   A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Falcon’s First Flight [Closed]
Page 1 of 1