Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] Empty
PostSubject: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptySun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:05

Cloverpaw crouched, her ears perked and her mouth open. She scanned the undergrowth as she tasted the air. Then she cought a scent. Squirrel! It wasn't long until she saw the reddish-brown body of the squirrel, climbing down a tree. Very slowly, Cloverpaw stalked it. The silly thing didn't even know she was there, it was too distracted with an acorn that had just fallen. Cloverpaw crept closer, certain that she could catch this squirrel. Then, she heard a crack from underneath of her foot. Of course, she'd stepped on a twig. Cloverpaw took off, chasing the squirrel. Surprisingly, she'd ended up catching it. But it was too late before she realized that she'd accidentally killed it on Thunderclan territory. 'Nobody will notice' She thought. She started to bury the squirrel.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] 185?cb=20120408181220
Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptyMon 28 Jan 2019 - 16:20

“Do SkyClanners tend to forget the code exists? Or you simply believe you’re above it?” Streampaw’s unusually melodious voice that he inherited from his mother broke the silence that, until that moment, had reigned across the snow covered terrain.

He had seen the cat chasing after the squirrel past the scent marks on each side of the border. Part of him felt regret for confronting the SkyClanner in this specific season over a piece of prey. He was very well aware that prey was scarce during leafbare, and failing to catch even one piece of prey meant a huge loss…but the squirrel had ran into ThunderClan...it was theirs now AND this cat was trespassing, so she had to be chased off.

Right?

That’s what the code said…

The bluish apprentice walked out from the dry and snow covered undergrowth. Glaring at Cloverpaw. Part of him wished this wouldn’t escalate to a fight, but with how valuable this piece of prey was something was telling him this wouldn’t be the case.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptySat 2 Feb 2019 - 13:31

(OOC: sry for the late reply, i haven't had internet for the past 4 days so iv'e been on mobile)

Cloverpaw quickly whipped around in surprise. She hadn't finished burying the squirrel yet, so it's red-brown tail whipped around with her, hitting her in the snout. "I caught it." She said, her angry mew muffled through the squirrels fur. "Since I caught it, it's Skyclan's squirrel." She hissed. She finally took a moment to look at the cat, but no cat was there. Looking across the clearing, she saw a blue-grey tom emerge from the snow-covered plants. He looked a little older than her, and a little bit bigger. But either way, this cat seemed like he wanted to take her prey, and that wasn't going to happen. "If you think your getting this, your wrong." She meowed with a challenge. "Skyclan needs this."

Without thinking, Cloverpaw dropped the squirrel and raked her paw across Streampaw's muzzle. She stood back and looked at what she'd done. She regretted it a little bit, but showed no emotion but anger. She knew that all clans need prey right now, leafbare usually brings little prey, but Skyclan needed fresh-kill. Cloverpaw stood her ground, watching the apprentice, ready to brace herself if he attacked.

Cloverpaw used Front paw strike on Streampaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Cloverpaw
20/20
70/80

Streampaw
14/20
80/80

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:48

“By that logic, if I cross into your territory and hunt there, since I caught it, then its ThunderClan’s” Streampaw hissed at the other apprentice, letting her know the flaw of such assumption “The second a prey steps into another clan’s territory it is that clan’s property, and by killing it and attempting to take it you broke the code” He stood silent as he allowed the other, angry apprentice explain herself.

She had been caught red-handed, she knew it, and it was more than enough to make any cat get anxious and react without thinking “SkyClan needs it as much as ThunderClan does, you should know t-” His reasoning was cut off by the pain he felt as his muzzle was raked by the rival cat’s paw, causing him to stumble backwards on surprise.

He knew that the fight had started, now he had to finish it quickly or let it escalate into something worse. Without thinking it twice, the bluish apprentice pounced on the other cat with the intention to pin her down, hoping that this would discourage her from attacking further “You are not thinking straight and you know it!”

Streampaw used Leap-And-Hold on Cloverpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Cloverpaw is pinned for 1 turn

Cloverpaw
14/20
70/80

Streampaw
14/20
70/80

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Smiling Advocate Ink on Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptyTue 12 Feb 2019 - 19:48

The member 'Smiling Advocate Ink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] Mistpe10
Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] EmptyWed 13 Feb 2019 - 12:35

Cloverpaw grunted as suddenly she felt the cat jump on top of her, pummeling her into the dirt. "I'm not doing anything you say! You Bossy Fleabag!"

Cloverpaw is free next turn

(OOC: short and OOGLY)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]   Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stahp picking fights! [closed for ink]
Page 1 of 1