Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting yay (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 16:43

Cardinalpaw sat near the camp entrance as he waited for some clanmates to join him on a hunting patrol. He was an apprentice so, he wasn’t leading it. But hopefully a warrior would join.

OOC: short/mobile

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:50

Amberpaw slipped out of the medicine cat's den, glancing warily at the sky before taking a deep breath and gathering herself. She spotted an apprentice by the entrance of camp and mewed, "Are you going out to hunt? Can I come?" She felt the need to stretch her muscles and hone her hunting skills, and it was always an option to look for herbs while they were out.

Hunting yay (open) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 17:11

A large, dark figure walked over to the two apprentices, golden gaze cold as ever. He looked down upon the duo and grunted. "I'll lead." he said in a deep voice. Condorshade couldn't help how he acted nor how he looked. He just hoped they wouldn't be afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 17:41

Snowpaw shyly padded over to the forming patrol. Once she was up to them, she turned to Condorshade and gave him a sheepish smile. "C-Can I join you guys? I-I'd love to go out of t-the camp right a-about now." Condorshade was a childhood acquaintance. She will never be nervous around him specifically. She was just naturally shy with everyone.

Last edited by Jagged on Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 6:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 21:01

Cardinalpaw grinned as cats approached him. He glanced at Condershade, possibly flinched the slightest. It’s not like he hadn’t seen the tom around before, but he just hadn’t seen him up close. At first his look intimidated him, but he quickly decided Actually, that’s a really cool pelt!
”Yes, you can all join.. uh obviously... heh why would I not let you? I mean I am glad anyone would it’s not like there are any speci-“ he realized he was babbling again. So he awkwardly smiled, as most of his smiles were, even if he was actually happy.
”Anyway, let’s go.”

He allowed Condorshade to lead, and padded behind. He went slowly, because for him that was the best way to pick up prey. When he realized he was trailing, he sped up... then slow again. He spotted a mouse, and dropped into the hunting crouch he was taught. He crept forward but then

Crack!

Mouse scurried away, and Cardinalpaw lashed his tail. He stepped on a dried leaf. With being a SkyClan cat and it beeinf Leaf-fall, it was difficult to avoid making to much noise. He shrugged it off, there would be more prey to catch.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3

Last edited by Ivyyween on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 21:01

The member 'Ivyyween' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Hunting yay (open) Mistpe10
Hunting yay (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 3:30

Amberpaw jumped slightly at the sound of a deeper voice, but she looked to the warrior, Condorshade, and nodded once. Apprentices certainly couldn't be out of camp alone at a time like this, even if they did intend to feed the Clan. She was grateful that the warrior had offered to lead. A second apprentice joined them, and then as quickly as the patrol had accumulated it had taken off out of camp.

Amberpaw stuck close to Condorshade for the first part of their walk until they were a short distance from camp. Amberpaw - and most of the apprentices her age, she thought - hadn't ever been outside of camp by herself. Too many evil cats were lurking, too many dangers. She admitted she felt much safer just behind the warrior, but she knew she wouldn't catch much prey with her nose in Condorshade's tail all day.

With that the golden tabby peeled away and began to scour for signs of life. Nearby, the fluttering of wings told Amberpaw that a bird had landed on the ground. She searched for movement and found the soft bobbing of a thrush's tail feathers as it pecked at some worms. Though she was a medicine cat apprentice, Mintwhisker had been certain to teach Amberpaw the basics of hunting since she may not always have someone to do it for her.

She knew she would be unable to stalk the entire clearing, and so when she reached the end of her luck and the bird began to fly away, Amberpaw used what skills she had: SkyClan's jumping prowess. She easily cleared the distance and hooked her claws into the bird's wings, bringing it to her mouth to dispatch it swiftly.

Secretly brimming with pride, the little she-cat picked up her catch and made her way back to Condorshade.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Last edited by sumashira on Mon 15 Oct 2018 - 3:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 3:30

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Hunting yay (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 20:03

Condorshade now found himself stalking a nice mouse near the base of a tree, munching away on some sort of seed. The large tom stared at it with his fierce yellow eyes, making sure it didn't know he was approaching. Once he was at a nice pouncing distance, he leaped at it with huge paws outstretched. Comically, the tom-cat's paws missed it completely but his large and heavy body crushed the poor thing under. He got up in a slight daze and looked down. There was the very dead mouse. He quickly grabbed it, hid it, and then continued to look.

Last edited by LittleBrother on Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 20:03

The member 'LittleBrother' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Hunting yay (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyThu 18 Oct 2018 - 21:21

Snowpaw split up not too far from the other patrol members. She was currently stalking a bird that was pecking at the ground. After a few silent moments, she pounced. The small she-cat managed to catch and kill the prey. She hid it in a spot she could remember then went away to find another critter to snatch up.

Last edited by Jagged on Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptyThu 18 Oct 2018 - 21:21

The member 'Jagged' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 9:49

Cardinalpaw frowned when he realized he was the only one who hadn’t caught anything. He stalked around, listening. He picked up the scent of a squirrel, and saw it sitting by a tree. He he shifted his crouch, trying to make it as good as possible. How ever he hesitated for too long, and it scurried away. ”Rats!” He spay, feeling his frustration increase. He turned and padded away trying hard not to stomp. Maybe third times the charm?

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3

Last edited by Ivyyween on Sat 20 Oct 2018 - 9:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 9:49

The member 'Ivyyween' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Hunting yay (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 13:51

Amberpaw settled her prey under a bush near where they had all split up; after scenting to see which directions the others had gone, she picked a different direction and began to sniff and listen around for more prey. She heard scrambling and looked over to see a mouse perched on top of a small rock, nibbling on a nut. Amberpaw crouched and readied to pounce, and landed hard on the surprised mouse. The medicine cat apprentice was beaming as she returned to where she'd hid her bird. I didn't even know I could hunt this well, she thought cheerily, but I probably need to let the others hunt. Maybe I can look for some herbs.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Last edited by sumashira on Sat 20 Oct 2018 - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting yay (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting yay (open)   Hunting yay (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting yay (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next