Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Start of a New Friendship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:19 am

Swiftly grinning, Mosspaw briskly scampered after Snowkit, peeking into the den. She gave a nervous, but natural smile towards the direction of the elders, as if politely asking for permission to continue further in. After briefly glancing assuringly down at her hiding partner, Mosspaw nodded and skipped lightly into the elders' resting place. She scanned it, the found a spot smeared with dim shadows near the back of the den. The bodies of the elders also shielded them further, and would protect them from vision if Fallenpaw merely peeked in from the entrance.
Gesturing for Snowkit to follow, she settled by the edge, crouched as low down as possible. The shadows darkened her pelt, softly turning her cherry-colored dapples into an unilluminated crimson. She shuffled around, trying to hide any white patches on her pelt that may be bold against the shadows. Snowkit would surely be odd and contrast with the blackness, so Mosspaw stretched forward and whispered, "Do you wanna hide behind me, so your white pelt doesn't gleam against the dim shades?"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 9:07 am

Snowkit nodded slowly, stifling a tiny mewl. She padded carefully behind Mosspaw, and made sure the shadows kept her hidden as much as possible.
"Okay... are y-you two ready?" Fallenpaw's meow rang out. Snowkit pricked her ears and nodded. Then she felt slight embarrassment, that of course, Fallenpaw couldn't see her nodding.
"Um, yes," she squeaked, just loud enough for him to hear without possibly determining their hiding spot early on. She knelt down, keeping even lower, her breathing as quiet as she could manage. Snowkit's fur prickled with worry, and she slowly shook her head, as if to get calmness back within her.
Cloudfur's eyes widened and her face drew into a snarl. "Don't you dare tell me you lost her."
Fallenpaw waved his paws around in a panic. "Wh-wh-whoa! We're playing Hide and Seek... with...with Mosspaw."
Cloudfur then narrowed her eyes. "If you say so." She lashed her tail, still clearly skeptical.
Fallenpaw sighed. "I guess... she's not in here. I'm... I'm sorry for disturbing you, and... thank you for your time."
Cloudfur just let out a growl. I'd... better go, Fallenpaw thought. He exited the Nursery, and he knew there were two places left to check now. Behind Tallrock, and inside the Elders' Den.
Where to check first? he wondered anxiously. Mosspaw might have showed Snowkit Tallrock... but she'd know I'd probably check there... but what if the reverse is true? That she didn't believe I would think of that? Then again...
Fallenpaw bit his lip in hesitation. Maybe I should check the Elders' Den... there's no harm in trying...
He headed towards the Elders' Den.
Snowkit sucked in her breath. She heard a familiar nervous mew in the den. "Have y-you seen a couple of young she-cats here?" The elders merely shook their heads. An elder [NPC] winked over at Snowkit. She nearly let out an awkward squeak.
Snowkit continued holding her breath, keeping herself even lower to the ground. She peeked, high enough to see Fallenpaw, but not enough for him to see her. Fallenpaw seemed to be glancing around the den. "Hmm..." Snowkit saw him take a few pawsteps... closer to the back of the den!
Oh no! Snowkit panicked. J-just keep yourself low and hold your breath... just don't let him see you... just keep your calm, Snowkit. Keep your calm, and with luck, h-he'll go away.
"What should we do?" she whispered softly in Mosspaw's ear.
She curled herself into a white puffball with her tail. She tried not to let out a panicked whimper.

The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Fa7
The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Tenor
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 am

Fluttering her eyes, and curling more protectively around Snowkit, like a mother defending a newborn, Mosspaw continued to flatten herself to the ground. Deeply grateful at the elders for not leaking out their hiding spot, she tensed her paws, struggling to refrain from kneading the ground in anticipation. It'd be fine, of course. He'd eventually find them. Soundlessly gritting her teeth with a slight worry, she softly whispered back, attempting to reassure the panicked kit, "It's okay. Just stay low, and I'l try to keep him from spottin' you. He'll spot me first, don' worry..!"
Smiling soothingly, she returned to look at the Seeker, edging closer towards their dim shade.

The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:31 am

Snowkit gazed up in worry, as she noticed Fallenpaw seemed skeptical despite the elders' shaking of their heads. Snowkit's amber gaze lit up in surprise as she saw the tabby tom's eyes lock on Mosspaw. "I-I found you!" he mewed. She saw confusion spark his pale-green eyes upon his gaze shifting to see her.
"Snowkit? Mosspaw was hiding you?" His ears twitched, clearly impressed at the idea.
Snowkit nodded. "U-um, yes," she murmured, her heart still pounding. She gave Mosspaw a grateful shy smile.
"All right. I-it's your turn, right, M-Mosspaw?" Fallenpaw asked, tail swishing.

The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Fa7
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:10 pm

"Great job, Fallenpaw!" she gushed, a trace of her voice displaying she was impressed. She would have expected that he would have given up, but his observance had helped track them down. Glimpsing Snowkit's smile of gratitude, she winked back, returning her smile.
"Yup! It my turn, now!"
Before she leaped away, she flashed a beam towards the elders, thankful for their assistance. Mosspaw gradually slowed her pace until she reached the gorse barrier. Shutting her eyes tightly, she perked her ears, awaiting the call indicating the Hiders were ready.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Friendship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2