Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 7:55

Dante padded quietly by the twolegs gardens looking around now and then to see if he could find any herbs, he already had plenty but in his opinion you could never have enough! A few moons had passed since he had left the Regime and still no signs of Icepaw... He had keept checkig to border to Thunderclan every day but nothing... Maybe Icepaw were truly gone? He let out a sigh when he suddently felt the scent of... blood? He looked around, he couldn't see anyone so he decided to follow the scent, he moved quickly but quietly incase it was just a rouge who had caught a piece of prey or anything. The scent grew stronger and stronger as he moved closer. He looked around and saw something black between the bushes, whatever it was it seemed to be struggling.

After a few moments of hesitation he padded closer and saw a jet-black cat infront of him, their foot seemed to be stuck in a trap. "H-hey there, do you needs some help?" he asked as he looked at the cat with a kind smile on his face. From what he could tell by the cat's scent it was a she-cat but he wasn't completly sure.

The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 8:33

Hex was relieved when she'd finally heard the footsteps of a cat. She'd been trying to free her foot from a twoleg trap for quite a while. The rogue had given up on calling for help when nobody seemed to hear her. She was worried that she might of had to chew off her foot to free herself, so it seemed like a miracle when a grey cat finally approached her. "Yes, please help me! My foot is trapped." Hex pointed her tail toward her front paw. She knew that if she tried moving her paw it would bleed more. Blood was already oozing from where her foot was tightly caught in the trap, and she didn't want to see more. "Do you think you can?" She asked.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] 185?cb=20120408181220
The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 11:09

Dante looked at the cat's front paw and nodded "Ofcourse I'll help you" he meowed. He lowered his head and began chewing at the trap, after a few moments it broke and he could see the wound better now "That looks like it's gonna get infected if it doesn't get treated soon..." he mumbled for himself "Come with me, I don't live that far from here, I'll treat your wound for you." he told her.

He turned around and were just about to start walking when he spun around "I just realized I haven't introduced myself! I'm.. Um.. M-mystique.." it still felt kinda weird to say that but he didn't know how Xuexi had reacted when Chase had told her that he had left so he felt that it was best to use his nickname. "And I guess you could say I'm a healer." he told her.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 16:53

Hex felt instant relief the moment her foot was released from the trap. "Thank you very much" The black rogue said, limping a few tail-lengths away from the trap. By his muttering, this cat seemed to know a lot about medicine. Maybe he's one of those medicine cats the clans talk about. When Hex heard his introduction, by the sound of his name, Mystique didn't sound like a clan name.

" Don't worry about it! My name is Hex!" She said cheerfully. "You seem like one of the clan's medicine cats." She explained. "You have a gift, you know, knowing about herbs. Not many cats have a passion for it. It looks like it would take a lot of patience to learn what does what." She limped alongside Mystique as they began to walk.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 2:50

Nice to meet you Hex, although it’s not under the best circumstances” he meowed and smiled slightly “And yeah I guess you could say I’m a medicine cat, I kinda used to be one... Not for the clans though...”.

After a short while they had arrived to his den, he pushed through a bush that where just outside a twoleg garden, he slipped in a hole and seconds later he stood in his den- or well it was a abandoned fox den where he now had made his home. He looked back at Hex and nodded towards a moss bed and then he padded over to the other corner of the den where he had herbs neatly organized in piles “Another she-cat trained me a few moons ago but I left... For a few reasons but mostly because a... Someone.. Thanks to her I now know how to heal other cats and I think I’m pretty good at it...” he told the black she-cat behind him, even if she didn’t seem hostile he kept an eye on her while he picked out some herbs from his piles, even if she was hurt she were still bigger and probably stonger than him and he didn’t feel like getting attacked by someone, he didn’t like attacking others even if it would be considered as self defense. He put his paw on his muzzle and felt the scar that he had there after Shade had gotten mad... No furious, he had gotten furious! He let out a low sigh.

OOC: Mobile so sorry if it’s bad

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 13:24

Hex followed the rogue, making small talk along the way. This cat's life seemed interesting. Eventually, the two came upon the entrance of a den. Mystique's, she'd guessed. Once the two were inside, Hex saw that Mystique was pointing his tail toward a layered bed of moss. She obediently sat down, and started to lick at her wounds.

The den smelled faintly of fox. Maybe the den was an abandoned fox den or something. She saw that Mystique kept on glancing over at her. He seemed paranoid. Hex couldn't blame him, you never know if you can trust some random cat like her. For all Mystique knew, Hex could just be waiting for the best time to attack him. Looking at the tom, he seemed like he might not know much about fighting, because of his knowledge of healing leaves. And Hex did seem a good bit bigger than Mystique. But you never know, every cat has the power to fight, and some do it very well. "You can trust me, you know." She meowed, fixing her blue gaze on him, "You may be my only chance of survival, this looks like a nasty wound. "

Even though the cat was still looking over his herbs, Mystique seemed like he was deep in thought. "Are you alright?" Hex asked the tom. He looked like he'd been through a lot. It was up to him if he wanted to tell Hex, but she was okay if he didn't. Hex hadn't gained his trust yet, and some things are better kept secret.

(OOC: sorry if i got anything wrong, I had to re-type this 3 times.)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019 - 10:59

Dante flinched, he had almost forgotten that Hex were still there. He removed his paw from his muzzle and nodded quickly "Uh yeah, just got lost in my own thoughts heh... My past isn't exaclty the best one... But hey! It is what is and it's to soon to change now but everything happened for a reason I guess..." he picked up a goldenrod and a couple cobwebs as well as a few dried oak leaves. He turned around and padded over to black she-cat. He sat down infront of her and put down the cobwebs and oak leaves as he began chewing the goldenrod into poultice.

Once he were done he applied the goldenrod poultice to the wound and then put some dried oak leaves over it, from what he had heard they'd stop infections and he did suspect that this wound could get infected so it was better to be on the safe side, once that was done he put a few cobwebs over it to keep everything in place. "How does that feel? Do you need anything to ease the pain?" he asked her while smiling at her.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] EmptyFri 1 Feb 2019 - 4:42

Hex saw how the cat flinched when she interrupted him from his thoughts. "Yeah, I guess everything does happen for a reason." she replied. Hex watched uncertainly as Mystique started chewing up leaves. They smelled tangy. She didn't know how those sour things could help, but if Mystique did then they should be okay. She watched as he put some cobwebs and leaves on her injured paw. "No thanks, I think this would be okay." She replied in a kind voice. She slowly started to lay down, tucking her uninjured paw underneath of her chest, leaving the other laying out in front of her.

"Thank you for helping me. I'm glad that you aren't like most other cats, who would've just left me there." she said, closing her eyes. Hex usually wouldn't sleep in someone else's den, but she felt so tired. She opened her and looked outside the den. The sky around the horizon was starting to turn a Scarlet orange. Further up in the sky it was a barely-lit blue. "Well," She said, getting up, " the sky is getting dark, and I should probably start heading home." Hex felt like she was taking advantage of this cat, and she didn't like it. She figured she would be better off sleeping in her own den. Because of course, he didn't know her, and she didn't know him, so it would probably be a good idea if they went their separate ways for today. " May we meet again" She mewed, dipping her head in farewell. " I guess I'll see you around." Hex turned around, walking out of the den.

(OOC: -wraps up the topic- Now I'm the one apologizing for the bad quality of mobile devices XD)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]   The Start Of A Friendship [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start Of A Friendship [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: