Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The start of a great friendship!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The start of a great friendship! Empty
PostSubject: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 23:06

"Ravenpaw! Can you come into the medicine den please? I need to check up on your wounds!" Morningpaw called from the medicine cat den entrance. The tortoiseshell had warmed up to the position of being a medicine cat and as a result, lost he ugly, in her opinion, stutter. She adored helping her clan-mates and nursing them back to health. The position also allowed her to chat and get to know her clan better. It was charming. Currently, however, not having any communication with Starclan was stressing her out. She believed not all of Starclan had abandoned them. Honeydrop was sweet and gentle when she had first met her. She doubted that she or even Littlestar would want to purposely cut themselves off from the clans. There may be something holding them back or even pushing them away. Morningpaw shuddered at the thought that she would never be able to be guided by the starry cats above.

Last edited by Amity on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 23:35

The silver-black she-cat slid into the medicine den, ears alert. "I'm here, Morningpaw."
She was happy for something to come up, as she had had nothing to do but sleep most of the day.

The start of a great friendship! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 1:17

Morningpaw smiled and purred as the apprentice came over quickly. "How have you been feeling? Have you felt any more pain from the scars?" The tortoiseshell began to circle around Ravenpaw, trying to spot any injuries that have reopened due to Ravenpaw's current training activities. "Also, how has training been going? I hope it's been fairly smooth for you." commented the medicine cat. Her blue-green eyes were intently focused at the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 9:02

"So far I've been pain free, since about two days ago. Up until then, they only hurt if I ran, unless you count those first few days." She purred, standing still as she listened to Morningpaw's pawsteps circle her. "Training's been okay, we're moving a bit more quickly now that I've gotten used to getting around. We've just started actually practicing hunting and fighting."

OOC: oof poor Raven is getting her confidence back but soon after the sitewide plot she's getting mauled (just scars, ears, and other cosmetic stuff) and that will all come crashing down again

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptySun 21 Oct 2018 - 23:45

Morningpaw purred as she heard that the she-cat's life had returned to how it was previous to the attack. "It seems that your wounds are healing fairly well. Also I advise you to not run too hard. Despite them healing well, they have a chance to reopen. Also, I'm glad your training is advancing well. Have you noticed that without sight, your other senses are heightened?" Morningpaw found that fascinating. She always wondered how that affected hunting and battling.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 0:25

Ravenpaw smiled. She liked the straight-to-the-point yet kind demeanor of Morningpaw. "Yes, I have noticed that. It also means the dirtplace smells even worse."
She chuckled a bit, attempting at a joke. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 12:32

Morningpaw giggled at Ravenpaw's comment then began to answer the apprentice's question, "I've been doing pretty good! I've been studying each herb and what they treat. It's a hard and long process but I'm doing fairly well if I say so myself." The she-cat sat down and curled her tail around her paws before continuing, "I was wondering, would you like to help me around occasionally? I could really use a paw to help me find herbs and sort them."
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 12:53

"I could do that. It's probably tough being the only medicine cat and an apprentice." She flicked a silver ear, smiling. "I don't know many beyond cobwebs and poppy seeds, though."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2018 - 23:18

Morningpaw smiled joyfully. "I could teach you everything I know! You can be my unofficial apprentice!" The tortie female purred at the thought of being able to pass on her knowledge onto someone else. It made her feel appreciated and slightly important. She was important anyway as she was the medicine cat but she really never felt it.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2018 - 23:25

Ravenpaw purred, happy for a new friend and something to do on dull days. "I'll see what I can do, working around my normal apprentice duties." Blind eyes gleaming with anticipation, she stretched, tail high and swishing gently. "It's been really nice getting to know you, Morningpaw. Hopefully we stay friends for a long time." She smiled, then faltered, with fake, playful uncertainty. "We are friends, right?" She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great friendship!   The start of a great friendship! Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a great friendship!
Page 1 of 1