Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Start of a New Friendship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

The Start of a New Friendship  Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 am

Fallenpaw flicked his tail from side to side, feeling slightly bored. I wonder when Foxspirit will take me out to train again, he thought, whiskers twitching. He still couldn't believe he was an apprentice. Fallenpaw stared down at his trembling paws, waiting in wonder.

Snowkit looked over to her mother, Cloudfur, who was fast asleep. Wow... that's a surprise, she thought. She poked her tiny head slightly out of the Nursery. I hope Mother won't mind if I don't go out long.
 Snowkit cautiously stepped out of the Nursery. She spotted a brown-and-gray tabby tom by the Fresh-Kill Pile. Who is that? she wondered. Maybe I should say hello!

Fallenpaw jumped in surprise at a tiny white furball approaching him. "U-um, hello!" he squeaked. "Who are you, kit?"
 The she-kit blinked. She seemed shocked that she took him by surprise. "D-Did I scare you...?" she whispered. "I'm sorry... I'm Snowkit..."
  Fallenpaw tilted his head. "I'm F...Fallenpaw. Aren't you a bit young to be out of the Nursery?"
 "I thought Cloudfur... wouldn't mind if it wasn't for long," Snowkit admitted softly. Fallenpaw pricked his ears.
 "SNOWKIT! Get back in here!"

Snowkit flattened her ears in shame. "I'm sorry... I thought Cloudfur wouldn't mind... it was nice meeting you... F...Fallenpaw." She slowly padded back to the Nursery, head hung.

Fallenpaw felt bad. He wondered what Snowkit felt... sure, Fallenpaw himself... not so long ago, as a young kit, at first, wasn't very eager to leave the Nursery. But his pelt still prickled with guilt. Snowkit seemed similar to him, with her slight... shyness.
 He padded to the Nursery. Snowkit was curled up into a furry puffball. Cloudfur narrowed her eyes. "You're Fallenpaw, aren't you? What do you want?"
 Fallenpaw flinched. Why was she so hostile? He twitched all over, but... strangely less than usual. "Yes. Cloudfur... I-I've come to ask you of a favor." She glanced at him skeptically, but stayed silent.
 Fallenpaw took a deep breath. "Can you let your daughter out of the Nursery? I...I want to play with her, since I'm not busy... and I promise I'll watch her," he mewed.
 Cloudfur sighed. "Fine. But you make sure you watch her."

Snowkit's heart skipped a beat. I...I get to play with Fallenpaw, she thought. "Follow me, Sn...Snowkit," Fallenpaw squeaked.
 "So... what will we be playing?" Snowkit mewled. She noticed Fallenpaw uneasily shuffling his... trembling paws? "What's wrong?" She tilted her head in worry.
 Fallenpaw sighed awkwardly. "I... um... never played any games when I was a kit... so... I don't know of any. I'm such an idiot..."
Snowkit flattened her ears. This... just got awkward. "Um... h-hey, maybe we can... tell each other about ourselves?" she suggested quietly.
 I don't even know that much about myself, she thought.
 Fallenpaw let out a nervous mrrrw of laughter. "I...I'm terrible with conversations." Snowkit just sat down and Fallenpaw did too.

This is too awkward, Fallenpaw thought. I hope I think of something...
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 7:51 pm

After accomplishing one of her first tasks as an apprentice, successfully catching a rabbit that, despite its measly size, seemed fresh, plump and tasty, Mosspaw skidded to the fresh-kill to triumphantly deposit her contribution. With the beginning of Greenleaf, prey had become somewhat more plentiful, so the pile had increased in size. About to drop her rabbit, her dazzling jade eyes briefly flickered to the nursery den, where she saw two familiar cats conversing with each other. Mosspaw tilted her head slightly. She hadn't encountered them directly yet. Flicking her fluffy tail, and beginning to grin enthusiastically, the tortoiseshell decided to bring the rabbit over, as a friendly, pleasant gift.
If she wasn't holding the slightly heavy piece of prey, the apprentice would have bounded over speedily, but she had to slow her pace because of the rabbit. As she approached, she noticed these two, Fallenpaw and Snowkit, seemed to be having some trouble starting a conversation. Her grin expanded even more. She'll help them begin, by doing so herself!

"Hello!" she chirped merrily, "Do you mind if I join? Here, I brought you a rabbit I caught! You're Fallenpaw, and Snowkit, right? I think I've seen you around, but I haven't met you yet! What are you doing? Are you playing a game? Ooh, lemme guess! Mossball? Hide and Seek? Catch the Rabbit?"
The young she-cat rambled on, unmindful of the length of her introduction, or how the apprentice and kit would react.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Start of a New Friendship  Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:45 pm

(Ooc: Short. Owo.)
Fallenpaw squeaked in surprise. "Y-Yes, I'm Fallenpaw. I... I wanted to play something with Snowkit... but... I-I never actually played any games when I was a kit." He shuffledhis paws awkwardly.
 Snowkit stared over at the she-cat apprentice. "What's your name?" she asked. Fallenpaw's pelt prickled uneasily as he felt the awkwardness intensify.
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Mosspaw nodded in response to Fallenpaw's answers, eyes brightening when he confirmed his name. She was completely oblivious to the awkwardness that hung in the air, and practically bounced keenly when the other apprentice explained the situation. "Cool! That's fine! I know plenty of games, if you want to play them! Would it be fine if I joined, please?" she twittered, noticing Fallenpaw slight shuffle of paws, but disregarded it light-heartedly.

When Snowkit inquired for her name, Mosspaw beamed and replied, "My name's Mosspaw! Pleased to meet you, Snowkit!"
Literally shoving the rabbit out of their way, the apprentice faced both, preparing herself to list all the games she knew - even if it took a moon to recite all of them.
"Okay! Games! If you find a name that interests you, I'll stop and explain it, and you can both decide if you want to continue with it." she started, boldly, than inhaled deeply before rambling on,
"We have, to begin with: Mossball, Hide and Seek, Catch the Rabbit, Racing, Scavenger Hunt, NewClan, Leader Says, Forest Prey, Badger Dash and Imitation!"

OOC: I made up most of the games, and I've provided a brief explanation on them, if you want to decide which one to play! =3

Games:

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 11:26 pm

"What's Hide and Seek?" Snowkit mewled out the question before Fallenpaw even had a chance to respond to Mosspaw. "I think that I'd love to play it..."
   Fallenpaw sighed. It might be a great game, he thought, so it should be fine. He smiled nervously and glanced over at Uraraka Mosspaw, waiting for her to explain this new concept.

The Start of a New Friendship  Fa7
The Start of a New Friendship  Tenor
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:02 am

Mosspaw smiled, delighted, when Snowkit expressed her interest with Hide and Seek. Nodding her approval, she piped, "Good choice!" She noticed Deku Fallenpaw smiling nervously at her, and grinned broadly back.
"Hide and Seek is pretty simple, but it's really fun! There are two roles, the Seeker and the Hider. Usually, there is only one Seeker, and the remaining cats are the Hiders," she began cheerfully, glancing at Fallenpaw and Snowkit and attempting to read their expressions, to see if they were following along.
"The Seeker blocks their vision, by closing their eyes, and the Hiders have to hide. They can hide anywhere, although for now, let's restrict the options to only in camp." For a second, Mosspaw realized that there weren't many available spaces to hide in in camp - The only dens were the nursery and the elders den, which were both under the gorse barrier protecting camp. But then, she realized it would be more fun, because it would be more challenging! Behind Tallrock was another option, too.
"When the Seeker has found all the Hiders, they switch roles with the cat that they first found!"
The tortoiseshell gave a small, but noticeable, bounce of eagerness. "Does anybody volunteer to be the Seeker? If not, I'll be more than happy to be one!"

ooc: i don't know much about mha ^^

Last edited by XFeatherX on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:55 pm

(Ooc: Oh? That's fine.)
"C...can I be the Seeker?" Snowkit squeaked. "Th...this should be fun, right?" Her amber eyes gleamed with fascination.
Fallenpaw nodded. "Alright, Mosspaw... should we start now...?" He scanned the camp, wondering where he should hide.

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:39 am

Mosspaw giggled breezily, nodding briskly in a pleasantly delighted way.
"Sure, Snowkit!" she mewed jovially, "We can begin now, if you're ready!"
She followed Fallenpaw's eyes, and she directed her gaze towards the Tallrock. As she focused, she recalled the countless times she'd hidden there before. It was brilliant, in her opinion, because one could easily shuffle around the large boulder to avoid being spotted.
Quickly snapping her head to look at the she-kit so she didn't observe what she was gazing at, the apprentice waited for her to shut her eyes for several heartbeats.

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:51 am

Snowkit slowly shut her eyes. Fallenpaw scanned the camp. Where should I hide? he wondered. Wait...
He spotted Mosspaw who seemed to be heading towards
the Tallrock.
 That does look like a good hiding spot, Fallenpaw thought. He realized the genius of such a hiding spot in a heartbeat. It was difficult to be spotted there and you could easily move to avoid that. He quietly headed towards the Tallrock, but in typical Fallenpaw fashion, when he was almost there, he somehow managed to trip over his own paws. Weirdly enough, he was trying to be careful.
  "Are you ready yet?" Snowkit mewed, and Fallenpaw barely heard. He flinched in surprise. He cautiously went the rest of the way and stepped behind Tallrock.

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:58 am

As soon as she was absolutely certain Snowkit had tightly sealed her eyes closed, Mosspaw raced towards her hiding spot, with her bounds as energetic as a bunny's leaps. Softly giggling to herself, she crouched against the smooth boulder, her jade eyes darting to observe her playmates. Snowkit seemed to be doing exceptionally well during her first time playing the game, and appeared to be abiding by the rules - Mosspaw couldn't see her peeking sneakily like some cats she'd played with before. Fallenpaw looked to be silently creeping to Tallrock, too. The apprentice guessed he realized the benefits of hiding behind it, and when Fallenpaw tripped, the she-cat almost rushed over to help when the Seeker called if they were ready. "Er-" she started, as she eyed the other apprentice. Fallenpaw had gotten back up, and was warily heading towards her. With a smile in his direction, she continued, "Yes! We're ready, now!"

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm

"Okay!" Snowkit squeaked. She glanced around. Hmm... could they be in the Elders' den? she wondered. Snowkit popped her head through the entrance of the den and checked.
Nope. They aren't.
Fallenpaw peeked out from behind Tallrock and watched, breathing as quietly as he could, trying his best to keep his calm so as not to give away his and Mosspaw's location. He accidentally let out a nervous squeak. He clapped his paws to his face. 
"Huh? What was that?" Fallenpaw quickly peeked again. Had Snowkit heard him?
"Hm... maybe... I was imagining it," Snowkit decided. Fallenpaw stifled a sigh of relief. Maybe she'll give up before she finds us.
Snowkit flicked her little tail in slight frustration. "Maybe they hid in the Nursery?" Fallenpaw saw her flinch suddenly.
"N...Never mind. I won't check there. But where could they be, then...?" Her gaze flicked to all different directions.
Fallenpaw nearly gasped out loud. What if she finds us?
Snowkit didn't seem to think of looking behind Tallrock. Fallenpaw wondered why.
A while later, Snowkit flattened her ears and hung her head in dismay. She looked ready to give up.
Fallenpaw felt bad for her... she was a really young kit trying to win a game. He got a sudden urge. He jumped out of hiding.
"H...huh? Found you!" Snowkit squeaked. She seemed slightly confused. "U...um. Now you're it?"
Fallenpaw tilted his head at her. What was that strange look in her amber eyes? He shook the thought away. It's probably nothing.
Rather awkwardly, Fallenpaw called out, "Mosspaw... you can come out of hiding... right...?"

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:27 am

Like Fallenpaw, Mosspaw regularly peeked around Tallrock to catch Snowkit in her sight. The little she-kit seemed to be trying very hard, and the tortoiseshell smiled to see her persistence. Go, Snowkit! You can do it! her mind chanted, even though she was on the opposing side.
She mostly hid behind the large rock, so she didn't seek Snowkit too much. The apprentice noticed that Fallenpaw was consistently peeking, and at one point he squeaked. Mosspaw, her eyes widening in dismay, looked in front of Tallrock to eye Snowkit. She, thankfully, seemed to dismiss the small sound, and continued searching.
Resisting the urge to puff in relief, Mosspaw released a breath she didn't realize she was holding in. She gazed up at the pale sky, and spotted a pair of birds flapping merrily and soaring around each other, twittering noisily.
Mosspaw had been so intent on focusing on the birds she missed Fallenpaw revealing himself. She jumped when he awkwardly called for her to come out, and did so instantly.
"Alright! Good job, guys! You all did amazin'!" she exclaimed, her eyes arched with cheer.
"You can begin when you're ready, Fallenpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:15 am

(Snowkit's POV)
Snowkit smiled over at Fallenpaw. "Y...yeah. Are you ready?" She felt her fur grow warm every time she gazed at him... Why is that? she wondered, heart thumping. I guess... maybe... I'm feeling embarrassed that he revealed himself for me... that was awfully nice of him though.

Fallenpaw nodded. "Y-yes. Let me know when you've hidden, okay?"
Snowkit tilted her head at him, and stared for a few heartbeats, watching him put his paws over his pale-green eyes and making extra sure he had them covered. She quietly hopped over to Featherpaw and asked in a whisper, "Where should we hide?"

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Satisfied that Fallenpaw had securely shut his eyes, Mosspaw beamed at Snowkit, eyes glittering with merriment. She sturdily lowered herself to whisper back in her ear, "Two other nice options we have are the elders' den and nursery! I' guessin' you've already spent quite alot o' time in the second den, so how about we try out the elders' den, for a change?"
Tilting her head, awaiting an answer, Mosspaw reopened her maw, a playful warning she didn't want to forget to say coming out.
"Just.. be mindful of the elders. They may not appreciate a bunch o' young cats racin' into their den to disturb their silence."

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:06 am

"O-okay." Snowkit took a last glance back at Fallenpaw before approaching the Elders' Den. She popped her head in the entrance for a quick glance inside. Snowkit then gazed nervously over at Mosspaw, wondering what particular spot in the den would be good to hide in.

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Friendship    The Start of a New Friendship  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Friendship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next