Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
Rainy
Darkshadow
Hawkie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 16:08

Leopardheart snimled. "Agreed."

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 18:06

"Then if its not a choice, you cant choose where I go!" Tinywhisker mewed.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 18:11

Leopardheart smiled, the center of her chest glowing. "Oh yes, I can."

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 22:10

"Yes Tinywhisker, WE can choose where you go. There is only 2 people over me and they choose where I go. Myself and Leo are over you, we can choose to send you to Starclan."Midnightpelt said.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptyMon 1 Nov 2010 - 14:59

Leopardheart smriked. "And Im sure you would enjoy that."

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 13:38

"Who cares if we fight..." Icewing snapped. "A fight is a fight, you cant do anything about it, you dont have to get all high and mighty about it, after all, it's a dream, anything could happen." Icewind casted an ice cold glance to Hawkpaw, making chills go down her spine, and each hair raise.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 9:18

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE THIS DREAM TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE?" Darkfrost hissed,turning to them. "Because I can make that happen."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:49

Tinywhisker was silent. Sleepyyawn walked up to her. "But...Tinywhisker or Icewind aren't born yet."

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 6:55

"We can change the cource of their lives forever!" Cloudedfire snarled.

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 11:49

"It's only a dream..." Icewind growled.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 16:04

Cloudedfire raised her paw threatingly. "Oh, we can blend this into real life," she meowed.

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7