Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
Rainy
Darkshadow
Hawkie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Midnightpelt looked at the cat. "And I'm guessing you are Leopardhearts second life?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Tinywhisker smiled at the new arrivals. The Dark Forest was going ot be bigger then he thought.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 pm

"Yes," the she cat said.

OCC: I changed appearance, she kinda looks like a snow leopard now.

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Midnightpelt just nodded.
Darkfrosts head tunrned towards Tinywhisker, as if hereing something. "Not all of your thoughts are protected from someone who had been here most of their life. "he said, "No one ever said you will be here when you die, so watch it."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Cloudedfire turned to the Dark Forest cats. "I will be like Leopardheart, walking with a paw in both worlds."

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 pm

"Who did you kill, Icewind..." Hawkpaw hissed. "Hmm... I killed some RiverClan cats... my siblings... some-" Icewind got cut off by Hawkpaw. "S-siblings?" "Yes, mother, siblings." Icewind grinned. A faint picture lit up in the sky. "Do you remember your dream, with the kits? Well, I was Shadekit. But instead of being mouse brained, I was an outsider, I had no friends, only a few. Like Tinywhisker. I had a brother and a sister. Stonekit, and Leafkit. Stonekit.... or.... Stonepelt, Was going to be deputy, until I murdered him, and Leafkit.... Leaftail, was going to snitch... but I shut her mouth too. Too bad you weren't there to see it." Hawkpaw stood there, petrified. "You... you killed your own brother and sister?!"

OCC: Sleepy, come ova here wit Tineh! PS. Meap!

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Tinywhisker walked over next to Icewind. "Thats right." Tinywhisker grinned with evilness.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 pm

"But why?" Meowed Hawkpaw. "So I could eventually become leader. But that plan didn't work." Icewind growled. "I got found out and was sent into exile... But then, I decided, 'If i can't be in a clan, nobody will.' So I decided to kill some more cats, till I suddenly found out that I was addicted." Hawkpaw flattened her ears. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, from the source. "I kind of liked the feeling of murder. But I didn't do it often. Only when people got in my way. Or if I hated someone. It makes my life easier." "What about the lives that you've waisted?! What about Leafkit and Stonekit?!" Hawkpaw yowled. Icewind smirked. "Heh heh... Oh well..." She laughed evilly,

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 DX-1
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Tinywhisker smiled evily and drew battle plans with his long tail, showing events of the future. Sleepyyawn crept up next to Hawkpaw, staring eye to eye with his daughter.

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Icewind looked at her father. "Mommy and Daddy are here!" Icewind laughed. "What are you gunna do, send me back to the den?" Hawkpaw narrowed her eyes. "StarClan shows no pity for you." Icewind narrowed her eyes right back at Hawkpaw. "StarClan? Ha! StarClan can kiss my furry little tail! They're just a bunch of dead cats who are trapped in the sky! They cant hurt me!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm

"You will recieve your eternal punishment here." Sleepyyawn hissed.

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 pm

"This is more like a gift!" Icewind hissed. "Surrounded by nothing by my own." Hawkpaw felt uncomfortable, and hid behind Sleepyyawn.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

"No love is here, nothing is even alive besides some of us!" He said flicking dead plants with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"I have Tinywhisker, and that's all the love I need." Icewind meowed to her parents.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Sleepyyawn narrowed his eyes at Tinywhisker. He lifted his paw to strike.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next