Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
Rainy
Darkshadow
Hawkie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 12:50

"Your path is so clouded Tinywhisker." Tinywhisker snarled in the moonlight. "The Dark Forest brings me power!" Sleepyyawn closed his eyes. "I sense conflict in you."

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 14:50

A white figure bristled beside Darkshadow, it's starry pelt glimmering in the fog. With a curt nod to eachother, they charged for the shadowy creature, raking ther claws down its pelt and yowling in anger. The strong scent of blood hung in the air..

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 15:14

"You still love me, right, Mommy?" Icewind said, laughing evilly. Hawkpaw stood there, silent, and horrified.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2010 - 15:20

"Too many cats." Midnightpelt hissed softly, I can just TASTE the goodness in most of them. They think you kill a few cats and you come here, YEAH RIGHT!

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 9:25

Leopardheart appeared from the thin air. "Greetings," she meowed.

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 11:15

"Do you love me, Mommy?" Icewind laughed. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Hawkpaw yowled, pure rage welled up into her eyes. "What happened, when you were alive." "Oh? Thats a secret, I dont want to give away the surprise.... But trust me, I was harmless..... as a kit." Icewind let out a cold icy glance. She called out to Sleepyyawn. "Oh Daddy. Why are you hurting my best friend? Thats not very nice, now is it?"

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 15:03

Tinywhisker was down and out, lying on the ground bleeding. Suddenly darkness seemed to pick him up and put him on his feet, his eyes glowed with pure darkness. What Sleepyyawn? Surprised? Surpressed about your entire future? I could come to your leader in a dream and tell them all about you! Or, I could let the secret rot you away into nothing but a futile memory!" He laughed, the errire voice clawing and and shooting around the whole forest. "Your on a timeline old fool!"

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 15:19

Rainfall shut her eyes against the nightmare.
"None of this is real," she told herself. "It's only a dream."

Heathersong let out a long, chilling laugh.
"Think that all you want," she hissed darkly. "I will become real within a matter of moons, and you will watch from Starclan. Innocent, helpless, powerless, and unable to fix what is inevitable."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:14

"Thats it!" Midnightpelt called out so every cat could here her. "I want evil cats over there" she said, pointing to thr right, "And nice cats over there." she said, pointing to her left.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:19

Tinywhisker hissed at being told what to do, but reluctantly walked to the right. Sleepyyawn sat there, mistisfied that Tinywhisker would just stop the fight for whatever Midnightpelt was planning. Sleepyyawn padded in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:32

She and the faint outline of Blackberry padded over, seating themselves beside Midnightpelt. `I think I am evil enough to sit here,`She snorted, `though I do not think she is.` She added, flicking her tail towards Blackberry as she let out a faint grunt.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:36

Darkfrost snarled. "Do you really have no hope in your next life?" he hissed.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:38

"What do you mean?!" Blackberry hissed, her fur fluffing up.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:40

Darkfrost stared at Blackberry. "You don't belong here." he said, " You have too pure of a spirit."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 16:48

"Oh,`and I suppose you do?" She growled.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next