Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)

Go down 
+4
Sleepy
Rainy
Darkshadow
Hawkie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:13

Icewind bit Sleepyyawn's paw and threw him to the ground. "Ah ah ah, no touchies!" She laughed.

OCC: XD No touchies...

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:23

Sleepyyawn looked up at Icewind. Cheap.... He swung his paw forwad and swept Icewind off her feet.

OOC: XD touchies.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:26

Falling on top of Sleepyyawn, she scratched across his face and chest. She got up. "I think Daddy needs a nap, dont you think so Tinywhisker?

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 DX-1
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:29

"Oh yes..." He brought his paw down, but Sleepyyawn jumped up and headbutted Tinywhisker's chin.

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 10:41

Cloudedfire stood up and flicked her tail at Leopardheart. The two she cats nodded, and they tackled Icewind and Tinywhisker.

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 11:08

Icewind spun around, and was tackled. Gasping for air, she took Cloudedfire by the arm and pushed her off. She then threw Leopardheart off of Tinywhisker and pinned her to the ground.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 11:38

Leopardheart lashed out at Icewind's eyes while wiggling her way out. Cloudedfire slammed into Tinywhisker and raked her claws down the shecat's side.

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 14:17

"This is going to be fun.." Midnightpelt sighed as Demonsoul and Darkfrost padded towards Tinywhisker and Icewind. Demonsoul grabbed Icewind, holding her by the scruff so that she dangled and Darkfrost pinned Tinywhisker down. "Now.." Midnightpelt said. "You listen. The next one who fights."she looked at Icewind and Tinywhisker, "Will be woken up and banned from ever entering the Darkforest again. And before you ask, yes I DO have the athority to do that. You will spend the rest of your dead life with the Starclan cats, an outcast."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 16:19

Leopardheart looked at Darkfrost. "At least I can walk between Starclan and the Dark forest."

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 18:54

Icewind flattened her ears. "If I'm already here, that means you cant stop me from dying and coming here." Icewind spat.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 21:35

Tinywhisker hissed. "Whats it to you if we fight. You wont even see us in the Dark Forest!"

Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 21:41

ooc:can i join?

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 23:12

OOC: no

"Not everyone belongs in the Dark forest." Midnightpelt hissed. "For all I know, I wont be here. Its not a choice! We dont choose where we go!"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 11:52

Leopardheart looked curisouly at Midnightpelt. "But i was given a choice, a choice that I would be free to walk both worlds."

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 17:21

Midnightpelt smiled sadly. "I know too many people who would love to see me rot away somewhere I dont like."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)   A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the Dark Forest. (Only people with evil second lives)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: