Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]

Go down 
+2
Not
Lulu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Tawnyfang burst through Riverclan camp, her pelt still dripping from the swim in the river surrounding their fortress. On her back lay the limp, bleeding form of Featherpaw, the only indication of life was her labored breathing and occasional groan of pain. Seeing her like this, clinging to life broke her heart. This was her sister, her apprentice; Scorchfang had entrusted her with a young cat with so much potential and she had somehow failed him. Would he reassign her for her failure? She didn't want that. Featherpaw and her had formed a bond of sorts; she didn't wish to lose that yet. She would miss seeing the determination sparkling in her pale green eyes and the disappointment etched into her features whenever she did something incorrectly. As much as she hated to admit it, she wasn't ready to let go of her apprentice just yet. Starclan, if it came down to it, she would beg the deputy to let her keep her.

Shaking  her head to clear her mind, she called out for help, "Goldeneye! Anyone! I need you! Featherpaw needs help, I don't know how much longer she can hold on."

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Tenor Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Original Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Spotfur jumped up and ran faster than he thought was possible to his daughter's side, shouting quite too loud. "FEATHERPAW!" She couldn't die! Not another apprentice... "Who did this to my daughter?" He demanded. Visions of Mudpaw drowning, Nightshade being struck down, shot through his mind. Whatever happened... he'd stay by her side, praying that Starclan would not take another life.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:30 pm

The delicate silver structure of Featherpaw was set on Tawnyfang's back, her form immobile and unmoving. A deep scarlet splash stained her slashed underbelly and thin claw marks were present on her face. Something alerted her - perhaps the familiar scents of camp, the raised voice, or the presence of her mentor and father, and one eyelid lifted weakly. The action was strained, and her unfocused gaze swept around. Her mind was a haze for a bit, until the memories suddenly crashed on her.
The threatening growl, his wicked grin, the blur of brown fur and his triumphant amber eyes.
A small shiver ran down her spine. She'd been on a hunting patrol and was separated from the group. That rogue decided to attack her, she'd lost immediately and had gone unconscious for a while.
Featherpaw rested her eyes on Spotfur and gave him a feeble smile in an attempt to reassure him slightly, although she wasn't very reassured herself. The apprentice's maw opened and she choked out a single word.
"Shade."

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 pm

As the temporal helper of the medicine cat, Silverfang left the medicine cat den when she heard the screams. The senior warrior ran to the wounded apprentice and then glanced at the other warrior with strict eyes. "Spotfur, grab Featherpaw together and bring her to the den with me. I'll call Goldeneye. Try to move her fast but careful enough to not open more her wounds. Tawnyfang, go and get Jaystar or Scorchclaw as soon as possible. He's probably in his den. Come on! There's no time to lose!"

Leaving her son and the apprentice behind, the she-cat rushed to the medicine cat den again. She was a mess healing. Her only talent was fighting so she couldn't do much for the young she-cat. But Goldeneye could. "Goldeneye! A wounded apprentice is coming to your den with deep claw marks in her belly and her face. She's conscious but losing a lot of blood, what do you need me to search for?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

At the order, Tawnyfang came to her senses and raced to the leader's den. If it was on less urgent circumstances, she might've slowed down. But, that was her sister, actively losing blood. There was nothing to waste. A life was on the line. The life of her kin, her clanmate, her apprentice; a cat so dear to her she wouldn't know what to do if she lost her. She skidded to a halt in front of the leader's den and peered inside, calling frantically, "Jaystar, Jaystar, we need you! Featherpaw's been attacked by Shade!"

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Tenor Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Original Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Goldeneye rushed out at the calls of her name, Silverfang describing the apprentices wounds. Nodding stiffly she snapped an order, "Silverfang, grab some goldenrod and cobwebs." Goldeneye didn't waste anymore time as she rushed to press her paws against the apprentices throat. As soon as Silverfang was at her side she hissed, "Chew the goldenrod into a paste, then rub it into her belly and neck. Put the cobwebs down and we will put pressure onto the wounds until the bleeding stopa. Take her belly." She ordered curtly.

OOC: computer still in shop, sorry
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:16 am

The small she-cat remained motionless as she allowed herself to be transported, her exhausted eyes flickering between the cats surrounding her. She fixed her gaze on Tawnyfang for a few heartbeats as she dashed to Jaystar's den, then she   redirected her eyes to look at Silverfang and Goldeneye, about to apply a bright yellow poultice to her wounds. Not wanting to cause any further trouble, she silently kept herself still and tried to ignore the burning stings from the wounds Shade had inflicted. The apprentice didn't want to mention anything about her dislocated tail yet, that could happen when the rest of the wounds had been treated to, to avoid inconvenience that she didn't want to make.
Featherpaw took this moment to reflect on the battle that had just occurred. StarClan, she was so mousebrained! She had let panic overtake her and hadn't reacted when she had saw the rogue. Featherpaw had simply frozen, although her mind shrieked at her to flee and warn RiverClan, like Jaystar had previously commanded. The young tabby inwardly refused to not blame herself, believing that all of this could have been avoided by not making that one mistake.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 am

Streampaw looked at Featherpaw with worry in his eyes, what could he possibly do for her now? He wished he could have helped her when she got beaten up so bad by Shade.
Shade.
If he would see that filthy rough ever again he would make sure the rouge would never dare to come back into the territory. But for now he just looked at the clan and Goldeneye helping her as best as they could.

( short ;-;)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 am

While her wounds were being treated, Spotfur murmured words of encouragement by her ear. Hold on Featherpaw, you can do it, stay with me...

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:30 am

Tawneyfang's cries alerted Scorchclaw. His tufted ears swiveled in the direction of her voice. Alarm coursed through the large deputy at the words, causing his fur to prickle. Almost instantly, he had emerged from his den. His pale green eyes swept across the clearing, fixing on Goldeneye and Silverfang. At their paws lay the torn, bloodstained body of a familiar apprentice.

He inhaled sharply at the sight, memories of Muddypaw surfacing unbeckoned in his mind. Shade had struck again. This was already the second time. He had decided not to let any more of his clanmates face the same fate Duckpuddle had, but within the span of a couple moons Shade had already sent two apprentices to death's door. The bloodthirsty tom kept slipping back into RiverClan territory, and Scorchclaw had been unable to do anything about it. "Tawneyfang, can you tell me what happened?" He asked in a commanding tone. Wrathful anger shimmered within the depths of his eyes.

Shade should never have been allowed to live.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:23 am

Tawnyfang nodded, trembling a little as she stood in the midst of the deputy, "I took Featherpaw and Streampaw on a patrol. Featherpaw went a little ways away, but was still in the general vicinity of me. The next thing I know she's screaming and I can smell blood.." She swallowed thickly, the sight of a mangled Featherpaw still bouncing around on her mind. She was such an innocent cat with so much to live for; the thought of having all that ripped away sent a dagger of fear through her heart. "I immediately went to check, and when I got there, he was gone. My main priority was Featherpaw; she was on the verge of death, so I didn't have time to go after him."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Silverfang did everything as Goldeneye commanded. The warrior quickly munched the herbs despite the awful taste and then she placed them on her belly. She wasn't the softest but it was clear that the mix was helping. Then, she pressed the cobwebs with both paws, waiting patiently for the bleeding to stop. The senior warrior couldn't lay her eyes on Spotfur... seeing her son in such pain made her heart beat in pain and could distract her from the young apprentice. Featherpaw had to be her priority.

Jaystar heard the call of the young warrior but Scorchclaw reached the den before he could. He didn't enter at first and just head the voices that came from inside. Regret filled his soul... but more than that it was anger, fury... not only against Shade but against himself.

The leader entered the medicine cat den with sharp green eyes. The blood could be smelled in all the camp by now but at least the golden-furred she-cat and the punished warrior were making a good job holding her life. His fur was bristling and in his eyes, there was not his usual kindness. He had brought his clanmates, young cats to this mess. He had to do something... "Scorchclaw! Send a patrol immediately to track that scum. Take Tawnyfang with you so she can guide to the last place she saw him run. If you find him, kill him without a doubt. From now on until Shade's threat is over, every patrol will have one warrior per apprentice and the younger apprentices won't leave the camp until they have strong enough to defend themselves." The tom lashed his tail dismissively, his order given.

He made his way to the wounded apprentice who was being accompanied by her adoptive father. But his eyes turned to the medicine cat. There were so many things they had to talk since the time she had to deliver that prophecy. After that argument, they both had grown distant to each other in these difficult times and he couldn't find the words to make that distance shorter. "Goldeneye... I-Is s-she going to r-recover?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Signat14
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Featherpaw felt somewhat more comforted as she focused her eyes on her father, a flicker of hope and determination slowly making itself clear in her green eyes. I don't want to leave you, the apprentice thought warm-heartedly, I won't join StarClan just yet, Spotfur. Her gaze unsteadily drew towards Streampaw, and she thanked StarClan that he and Tawnyfang had discovered her quickly.
As the deputy and leader neared her, shame quickly overpowered the brief pleasant gratefulness. A miserable disappointment erupted in her as she mused on the battle. Featherpaw's eyed drooped slightly. She blamed herself for not being able to defend herself properly. Now, herbs were being wasted on her, she was on the verge of death, her clanmates were anxious and Shade still remained out there, undoubtedly plotting more attacks on unaware cats.

OOC: Sorry for this t r a s h.

Last edited by XFeatherbreezeX on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:45 am

Sudden rustling at the entrance of the den indicated that another cat had arrived. Scorchclaw didn't have to turn around to know that it was Jaystar. He nodded at the orders he was given, his green gaze meeting the other tom's. "Got it. Let's go, Tawneyfang." It was clear that the tall gray leader was just as angry at Shade's actions. Glancing back to make sure Tawneyfang was following him, the brown tabby tom left the Medicine Den. There was nothing he could do to help Featherpaw right now; her life was in Goldeneye's hands. He flexed his claws, imagining them raking across Shade's pelt. A soft growl rumbled from his chest.

He had never killed a cat before, but Jaystar's instructions to do so didn't faze him. Shade was a cruel, violent criminal; for the sake of RiverClan, the faster he was removed from the forest, the better. Even if that meant taking his life. Scorchclaw would easily kill if that would protect his clanmates. Briefly, his thoughts flickered to Adderpaw. She had almost died once already; he didn't want anything like that to happen ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]   Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Feathers [MC/MCA Needed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: