Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Bumble [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 pm

When Bumblekit saw Blizzardshine’s beauty, she was suddenly in awe. The queen was beautiful and right away an inspirational star to the young and unknowledgeable kit. Bumblekit jumped up excitedly as the queen began to speak. The young she let Wolfkit talk and hoped that the gentle looking queen would be more than happy to give them a nice look around. “Wolfkit said it right! We were hoping you knew much more about the camp than him or I, you do look quite knowledgeable to say the least!” Bumblekit purred, “We’d be as lucky as a cat catching prey in bareleaf to have you give us a tour, madam!” Bumblekit smiled, almost knowing the queen had to say yes, “That is unless you’re busy...”
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:45 am

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded at the kits, walking towards the entrance of the nursery a bit slowly, the weight of her developing kits not allowing her to move with her usual grace “Of course, I had been around here even before our leader was even born, I know everything there is to know about the camp and I’ll gladly share it with you…if you can tolerate my slow pace” Oh, the stories she could tell to these kits about the camp! Facts and secrets any apprentice and even some of the warriors had no idea about and tended to overlook. Her icy eyes gleamed with a happiness for so many moons she thought long lost.

Being leader probably was a great achievement in her life as warrior, but for the first time she was chasing her own dreams instead of those that belonged to her long dead brother as she clung to the memory of him, in constant denial of his departure, trying to feel him close through living what he dreamed to be…if anything, this time as leader and the talks she had with him in the beautiful territories of StarClan had finally allowed her to let go and come to terms with her grief, and the path that before had been coated in fog was clear before her eyes.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Characters : Wolfpaw
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:59 am

The young tom smiled once the she-cat approached closer. He smiled widely once Blizzardshine agreed to give them the tour of camp. He nuzzled his nose against the large she-cat and meowed. “I don’t have a problem with you being a little slow. It will just allow you to go into more detail on things around camp. Are you sure you’re able to show us around? I don’t want you to upset your kits or anything.” Wolfkit had a slight tone of concern in his voice but he tried to stay optimistic the best he could. “Maybe I could carry you! Or, actually that probably wouldn’t work. I don't think my body is strong enough to carry another cat yet. Plus, if you fell off that could hurt the kits. Okay bad idea.”

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Bumblekit giggled softly about Wolfkit’s words “Me neither!” She mewed, looking at Wolfkit, “Maybe when we’re older.” The she-cat nudged Wolfkit playfully, this tour was gonna be the best one yet...although she hadn’t even been on any so perhaps just the best one she’d been on. “Where should we start first?” The she-cat asked Blizzardshine, “Wouldn’t it be realistic to start...” Bumblekit trailed off, she didn’t know which place was next, so how was she to know what it’s name was? It was her first day out and she only knew the nursery personally, although any cat did on their first day out too. So, to not name the place and avoid saying it wrong, Bumblekit looked at Wolfkit, then to Blizzardshine, hoping for some sort of answer. Wolfkit said he’d been on a tour before but had a bad memory of it, so maybe he just remembered the names of the places around ThunderClan’s camp.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 pm

“Why not start here?” She purred as she turned around to face the nursery. She expected annoyed or confused glances from the kits, after all, they already knew everything there was to know about it…or so they thought “You two are lucky to be born and grow in here, I wasn’t. When I was born, RiverClan and SkyClan had chased the clan out of the territories, I was forced to spend my kithood and most of my days as an apprentice in the Abandoned Barn, beyond WindClan’s moors” As she spoke she carefulyy pushed away some of the beautiful green brambles that made up the nursery’s external walls and protected those inside. She knew how painful thorns could be though, so she was careful with them.

She only stopped when she reached the brambles underneath without causing any damage to the nursery, of course, which were almost black in coloration, some moss had grown over them after all these moons, but the stiff, dead-looking black brambles still stuck out like a sore thumb. She then stepped away, still holding a couple healthy branches to let the kits gaze at the blackened ones “Long before you were born, a terrible fire engulfed our territory, flames bigger than the trees that surround our camp, smoke covering the skyes like black asphyxiating clouds that were as hot if not hotter than the fire itself. The fire soon reduced our territory to nothing but soot and ashes, greens and browns replaced by blacks and greys. If you look close enough, you still will find traces of the destruction that fire brought upon us, like these. I was a deputy back then, and one of the cats that had to risk their lives to save those trapped within their dens by the flames”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Bumblekit looked at the blackening twigs that made up The Nursery. Blizzardshine knew so much! It was amazing, ThunderClan's camp had so much history, which had to be something that Bumblekit was quite interested in. Bumblekit never really had thought about the camp being charged with history that was truly stupendous. This was just The Nursery too! Who knew a place many kits found boring was once destroyed and reconstructed again by flames so dangerous it could burn through a whole camp and kill once strong warriors! "I never knew The Nursery was so full of stories! I only thought it was a place to keep queens and kits safe." Bumblekit mewed in awe. Moonlight had also been a lifesaver throughout her time being a deputy of ThunderClan! Would the she ever be back to her proper role? Bumblekit truly wanted to know, even if the question may of sounded a bit dull-witted. "Sorry if its an inappropriate question to ask but, will you ever return to being a deputy? When you speak of your past in being one it seems so...lively..."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Wolfkit listened with intent as the queen spoke. His ears perked as the story continued. The kit couldn’t have imagined such horrible things happening to his clan. The thought of it alone was enough cause a shiver to run down his spine and cause his tail to tuck underneath him. “Oh my gosh, I had no idea something like this even occured. I’ve haven’t heard any other cat speak of this.” The tom’s eyes widened once he was shown the black brambles. Even if he wanted to believe that the she-cat was lying the evidence was right in front of his nose. Cautiously Wolfkit sniffed at black plant, the scent of it filled his nostrils and forced him to pull away. “Eww the smell is awful.” He meowed. A sneeze followed the kits words, the smell irritated his lungs and his nose in ways he hadn’t experienced yet. “Wait! You were a deputy!?” The large kit’s voice filled with surprise before it clicked into his mind. “That must mean that you used to be the leader of Thunderclan!” Wolfkit scrambled quickly to bow his head in respect. “I had no idea, I’m sorry! Don’t tell Leopardstar.”

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:11 pm

“The camp holds more stories than even I know, you just have to look for them” She purred softly, allowing the healthy brambles cover the blackened ones again once Wolfkit had pulled away. Her own words got her thinking, in all honesty, how many events could’ve ThunderClan gone through that she had literally no idea of as they were slowly lost in time as the elders died and the other cats that ever knew them stopped talking about them “Most cats you see either were too young or simply weren’t even born when these events happened, and those that still remember hold them as dark memories, memories they try to forget given all the pain the once caused” She purred softly. Even herself had tried any times to forget certain bits of her past, but in the end, those were what made her the cat she was today, history simply couldn’t be shoved away like a piece of crowfood. Whether they liked it or not, it was something that had to be remembered.

She flicked her tail for the kits to follow as she started to walk towards the warrior’s den, but didn’t ignore their questions about her past position, she knew they would feel curious about it “Yes, I was leader of ThunderClan not too long ago, but fate works in mysterious ways and I guess mine wasn’t to die as leader. I don’t know if I’ll ever be deputy again, that’s not up to me to decide” She stopped near the entrance of the warrior’s den, not wanting to block it.

“As you know, many cats had slept in here for generations. It is quite surprising to see all the kind of warriors had produced. From the serious and loyal, to the funny and carefree, from brave warriors who brought glory to our clan, to those that took a darker path and shall never find rest between our ancestors between the stars. If you want I can tell you stories about some of them, or save them for later and go on with the tour”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Bumblekit was obviously curious about the many stories that were locked away in Blizzarshine's mind about the stories of warriors who were once in ThunderClan. Of course she wanted to hear them now! But saving the best for last might of been best so that the small group of cats didn't forget any parts of camp. Besides, Bumblekit wanted to explore and talk later, since when you're a kit you have the most energy than ever. So, Bumblekit decided her final answer and planned out what she was going to say.

Ok, so we are gonna have to figure this out step by step...Although there aren't really many steps in my case since I always plan what I have to say and how the cats will react when I say it. Let's see, so I think yes, right? Well, I could say something like 'I think the stories are better for later' but honestly that might sound a little rude. So, we have to say it in a nicer way, perhaps 'Stories might be better for later ma'am because then it might be later which means its better for stories to be told.'.Yeah! That was perfect! Now all I have to do is say it...

"Stories are probably better for later since it will be darker and a bit more of a proper time to tell these exciting stories, Miss." Bumblekit said in a simple voice, trying not to show that she had thought about what she was going to say for a longer time than most cats would.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Wolfkit’s full attention was on Blizzardshine, fascination and excitement filled his face. I’m with a real leader of Thunderclan. His tail flicked about behind him as he listened to every word the she-cat had to say. The young kit had so many questions that he wanted to ask the old leader. How long was she leader? What made her stop being leader? What was it like running the clan. But, wolfkit didn’t ask any questions yet, he wanted to respect his elders. Plus, each time Blizzardshine talked about the past he could sense the sadness come off of her. Wolfkit didn’t want to upset the queen anymore by making her tell the dark stories of the clans past so instead he just kept quiet and smiled. “I am fine with continuing on. I think Bumblekit and I have plenty of time tonight to listen too all the stories you’re willing to share.” The tomkit jumped to his paws. “Maybe after we have eaten today's catch we can tell stories while sharing tongues”

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 9:49 pm

OOC: Just gonna move this topic forwards so it doesn't get forgotten :')

IC:
Bumblekit nodded, "Yeah! That's a perfect idea, Wolfkit." Bumblekit mewed as she looked over to the tom with beaming eyes. "But if you wanna continue with the stories, then you can!" Bumblekit said happily. The young kit was quite she that she was fine with both, but whatever Blizzardshine was most comfortable with always would work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Bumble [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2