Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 14:40

Curlypaw padded into the medicine cat's den. It was quiet. Rabbitfoot and Oceanlight must've been out to collect herbs. The apprentice looked around, almost nervous somebody was following her and using her reduced sight against her to sneak up on her. There was nobody there. Sundown was approaching, so most cats were out doing their duties while the cooler temperatures were there.

Guilt slowed her down as she rummaged throught the provisions of the den, knocking over poultices and making a mess in her desperation. She stopped as a sweet scent filled her nose, and soon she picked apart what was a large leaf, honey neatly smeared across of it. She looked at it, hesitating. She'll show Rippedsky. She'll show Cloudroar. She'll show Lichenkit. She'll show them all. With a brief gulp of air, the apprentice rubbed the leaf on her one good eyes, the sticky liquid messing up her fur. It took her minutes before she stopped, nervous she might not have succeeded.

Pitch blackness surrounded her. She tried to open her eyes and found she was unable to. A sudden cold fear attacked her, the darkness and loneliness terrifying her. Curlypaw stiffled a sound of alarm, even if her heart began racing madly. She could do this, she had to. Timidly, she sniffed her way outside, her paws hitting stones with every pace. All she could scent was SkyClan. She couldn't tell whether there were cats now watching her in horror, but it felt like it. She looked around, or at least turned her head in the sight-less universe she had plunged herself into. She was fine.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 18:02

Halfpaw was sitting down with a thrush near the apprentice's den when Curlypaw came out of the medicine cat's den. Immediately, she had caught her attention. "Curlypaw?" She was a mess. The fur on her face was all stuck and matted together, including over her eyes. She was stumbling slightly, and her nose was nearly pressed to the ground, trying to make sure she didn't run into anything. Her sister... she was turning her head back and forth sightlessly. Halfpaw was not usually the helpful and caring type, but when she saw this, she abandoned her fresh kill and quickly went to her. "Curlypaw? What are you doing? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 4:37

Curlypaw heard Halfpaw's voice and her first instinct was to lash around, struggling to pinpoint her location. She wasn't used to not seeing anything, it was beginning to make a number on her short-temper. When she finally bumped into her, Curlypaw felt a weird sort of relief. "I'm going to show Rippedsky that that's what he gets for treating me like a blind cat!" she hissed under her breath, sticking close to her sister.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 8:33

Halfpaw was not, by far, a rational thinker. But this... this was what Curlypaw was resorting to? A little voice inside told her it didn't seem right. She shook her head, sending that little voice away. But, then again, she was getting her revenge. Wasn't that what Halfpaw wanted to do constantly? "Curlypaw... how can I help?" She hadn't really surprised herself. It was revenge! Revenge was sweet, and she wanted to be a part of it.

Last edited by Abby on Thu 10 Aug 2017 - 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 9:37

Bubblemist padded out of the warriors den when she heard her kits loud voices. "Curlypaw? Halfpaw? What's going on? Why all the loudness." The large fluffy she cat meowed looking down on her kits with yellow eyes. Then she saw the honey on Curlypaw's eyes and gasped. "Curlypaw why is there honey on your eyes?" She said sitting down in front of her two kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 21:58

Halfpaw's eyes widened as her mother came out of the warriors den. What would this look like to her? She glanced at Curlypaw, and then back at her mother. All of a sudden, an idea sprouted in her mind, but it could involve her getting in trouble. Would she do that for her sister? Before she could think it through, she blurted, "I- I'd, uh, heard that their was honey in the medicine cat's den, and I, uhm, wanted to try some... I  had heard it was the sweetest thing you could ever tast. It sounded so, so delicious! I brought some to Curlykit too... we started playing, ...and it got pretty messy... we were just going to clean up. In the- the creek." When she saw Bubblemist reeling up to chastise her, she quickly interrupted, "Scold me later! Please Curlypaw really just wants to get this off her face. A- and I'm fine taking her out by myself! I don't need your help... I'm doing a good job guiding you, aren't I Curlypaw?" In a way so that the she-cat couldn't see, Halfpaw stepped on Curlypaw's foot, hard, to get her to understand she wanted her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)   Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey Is Not Always Sweet (open)
Page 1 of 1