Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 20:37

Beaverpaw had faced troubles during her apprenticeship. A lot, actually. One reason, she had gotten gravely sick right after being made a -paw. Many moonrises sleeping it away in the medicine den left her to, well, never grow up. When she exited the den, she was moons behind in everything. But here's the thing: reason two. It has yet to occur to Beaverpaw that she, in fact, would need to grow up. Playing was still her main concern. Pretty rocks. Pretty stars. Pretty anything, really. It wasn't that her responsibilities meant nothing to her, it was the fact it just didn't occur to her that she had them now.

But she had been sent out to hunt by Perchfall. And that was okay. She got to go to Sunningrocks. Her all-time favorite, in the entire entire entire world to go! The small, fluffy apprentice bobbed along the trails in the snow. Her bobbed tail bounced with every step as she hummed in time. Meandering to the rocks, she of course stopped to take breaks to catch falling snowflakes with her paws. One time, she even caught one with her mouth! She was hunting!

Finally, Beaverpaw came upon the rocks and she purred as a lucky ray of sun hit her pelt in such a nice and warm way. Plopping down, she stretched out so the ray was on her belly. Paws kneaded the air as she soaked in the weak rays, happy as ever.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 21:10

By the time Beaverpaw has gotten well again, Hollyleaf felt as if an invisible weight has just lifted itself off of her shoulder. Her apprentice was getting better! And as Perchfall sent the younger molly to go, she too felt like she wanted to make sure things would be fine. A helping paw should be of help, right? The she-cat would let her apprentice head on first, steadily walking behind from a distance to arrive later on. Beaverpaw herself was grown now, though there were still certain doubts that came with her own. Hollyleaf followed her scent, soon arriving at Sunningrocks. Right, it was a perfect place.. especially for hunting.

"Hello there, Beaverpaw. Enjoying yourself?" The molly greeted the younger she-cat with a soft purr, setting herself beside her with a light chuckle. "How are you feeling, now?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 21:53

Beaverpaw popped open one eye to find, oh yes! Her mentor. Hollyleaf. Sometimes she forgets she isn't supposed to go to her mother, but Hollyleaf instead. She was a nice cat. Beaverpaw liked her. A lot! Actually. Her other eye finally popped open as she gave a large stretch. "I like the sun!" She offered up in response. At this point, the fact she was supposed to be hunting had already escaped her mind and left her in the bliss of the sunshine and happiness of Sunningrocks. "Are you going to join me? Maybe if we lay here enough, we'll see a butterfly!" At this point in her life, she had never even seen one yet. But one day, she will!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 3:20

Hollyleaf blinked, then chuckled again. "Hmm, I doubt that. You could try seeing it for yourself, though. But, I'd rather wait until New-leaf to try and find one. Butterflies would be hard to find in Leaf-bare, I say." She teased her apprentice, smiling. She'd heard by many others how wonderful of a season it was, and the forest would shed itself once again to bring back warm, nice weather. Along with prey.. and sceneries, too. Speaking of which.. "Right, didn't Perchfall send you out to hunt, Beaverpaw? I think we best get started now."

With that said, the she-cat scanned the river for fish. Hunting prey on land truly didn't often fall in her favor, and fish always tend to work better, anyways. Spotting a figure swimming underneath the waters, she crouched, just enough so that she'd be able to see it— but not to be too closely seen, anyway. And so, with a swift movement, she reached for it with outstretched claws— only to catch a surprise instead. The figure wasn't a slim fish, but a snake instead. Snakes could.. swim? "Careful, Beaverpaw! It's a snake," She'd warn her apprentice with gritted teeth, stepping back as the creature bit into her. Her leg was bleeding, though she managed to attack it back in time with a quick slash. "And apparently, this one.. can swim."

Hollyleaf attempted to catch Fish! It was Unsuccessful and spawned a predator instead!
Snake appeared! Snake used Serpent Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP.
Hollyleaf used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and using 7 SP.

Hollyleaf
34/40 HP (-6)
86/100 SP (-14)

Beaverpaw:
20/20 HP
60/60 SP

Snake:
7/15 HP (-8)
65/75 SP (-10)

Last edited by Arcana on Sun 20 Feb 2022 - 3:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 3:20

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] Mistpe10
Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 0:43

Beaverpaw perked her ears. So butterflies do exist! But she would have to wait. Oh well, she could wait forever to see one! But, oh yeah. She guessed she was supposed to hunt. With no complaints, Beaverpaw leisurely rolled up onto her short paws, then bounced her way over to the river to watch what her mentor did. The apprentice tried to watch closely, she really did. Staring into the water like Hollyleaf but couldn't really see what she was looking at. Her gaze caught a falling snowflake, and then all of the sudden there was a splash and... and... a... snake! She gasped, backing away and fluffing out her fur completely. What does she do! Heart racing, she shakily lashed out a quick paw to the snake like Hollyleaf did then lept back immediately after so it didn't hurt her.

Beaverpaw used Front Paw Strike causing 6 Damage and using 7 Stamina.

Hollyleaf
34/40 HP
86/100 SP

Beaverpaw:
20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Snake:
1/15 HP (-6)
65/75 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 16:28

She'd been able to catch the horrified look of Beaverpaw as the snake appeared, and she frowned, feeling guilty that she had unintentionally scared her apprentice. Though, with the younger she-cat lashing out to add damage, the snake realized it was already losing— and so hissed, slithering away with deep injuries scattered on the rest of its body. As it left, she looked down at her leg. Well.. it wasn't too bad that she couldn't stand, though she could still use some herbs to lessen the pain down. It felt horrid getting bitten by the creature, and so she gave the bite a few licks to temporarily stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry, that must've been not very pleasant," She apologized, "And I'll be fine, don't worry. If things get worse, I'll be able to treat myself with the basic knowledge of herbs." ..Or at least, since that's all I currently know of, for now. "Let's continue, I don't intend to discourage you from hunting." And though she said that calmly, she'd silently wished for something less vicious this time. Approaching the wide river yet again, she'd carefully pick a moving sight, lunging for it. The fish swiftly got caught within her reach, and she'd set it aside for later. "Now, your turn, Beaverpaw."

Hollyleaf attempted to catch Fish! It was Successful!

Hollyleaf

34/40 HP
79/100 SP (-7)

Last edited by Arcana on Sat 26 Feb 2022 - 16:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 16:28

The member 'Arcana' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 6:54

As Moon was wondering around after all of his apprentice duties he heard two voices, one of a young apprentice and one of a warrior that was very familiar; Hollyleaf. He heard the hiss of a snake and burst into the bush in time to see the snake slithering away from the two cats. As the silver tom look over the two she-cats, he saw that Hollyleaf had been bitten. "You know, you might want to get that treated because it might not look bad however the venom running through your system will not feel good as you get sick." he advised. Moon knew that he had probably scared the she-cats, but he cared deeply for the clan because they had taken him back into the clan even if they didn't really know him at all.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 10:39

Beaverpaw watched Hollyleaf attempt to hunt again, nervous that another snake would appear. Luckily, this time she produced a fish. She felt a twinge of guilt as the fish died. She really hated killing things. Nervously, she copied Hollyleaf's stance and watched for another fish. A short while later, a fish appeared and she flashed her paw quickly to catch it. Much to her surprise, she succeeded! The fish flopped onto the shore and she killed it purely by remembering what her mentor did. Oh StarClan, please forgive her! The small apprentice had just killed her first prey when a cat burst through the bushes. Her fur prickled with anxiety. "Hollyleaf, what if you die!" She cried out, suddenly very scared.

Last edited by Stags on Sun 6 Mar 2022 - 10:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 10:39

The member 'Stags' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptySun 6 Mar 2022 - 16:45

She'd nearly jolted when another face appeared from the bushes, half-expecting a predator to burst out. Though, fortunately, it was just Moon. The she-cat sheathed her claws, nodding slowly. Had being outside of the clans before taught him that much? "Thank you, Moon. I suppose.. I should get it checked still, then. Marigold and cobwebs probably won't do much to a more severe one, though I don't know it contains venom or not." She spoke. Glancing over to her apprentice, Beaverpaw, only then have she noticed that another fish was lying on the shore.

"Hollyleaf, what if you die!"

What if she.. what? Gently shaking her head, she reassured her apprentice with a small smile. "If I get it treated soon, the infection won't be that bad, Beaverpaw." She'd then glance over to Moon, "And that's just your clanmate, not another predator. Though if you're so worried, we can continue next time. I wouldn't want my apprentice to have to be so anxious." She mewed, lowering her head down to grab her catch.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 7:27

Moon cocked an eyebrow at Hollyleaf. "It seems that your apprentice is clearly worried about your safety so why not put her mind to ease and go to see the medicine cat? Hunting and fighting can always come later given that there are plenty other cats to do so here in Riverclan." he said in a somewhat mental and verbal challenge. He wasn't really meaning to challenge Hollyleaf, it was just in his nature from being in the twolegged place for so long. He was concered about how this apprentice was reacting in such a way. Of course it was only a little snakebite, but it seemed that she was a nervous wreck just from seeing and hearing a snake.

While he was thinking all of this the apprentice, Beaverpaw he noted, caught and killed a fish. "Very nice catch and kill." he said mildly. He didn't know that this was her first catch, but was still impressed nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 23:44

Beaverpaw's anxiously eyed the situation, and Hollyleaf's wound and the strange cat everyone called Moon and not a clan name. "Well... I wouldn't want you to disappear like my Mama, Hollyleaf, that's it. I don't know when she's coming back. Maybe we should get treated by the medicine cat... I mean you." Memories of all of those moons cramped up in the den, fighting something in her she didn't understand why it made her feel so bad. She didn't want Hollyleaf to go through that either. Beaverpaw picked up her fish, ready to leave for sure. It should be noted, she didn't want any of this anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]   Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Please Help This Sweet Child [Open]
Page 1 of 1