Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Bumble [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sweet Bumble [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 14:38

Bumblekit trotted out of the nursery, a twinkle of animation glowing in her large eyes. It had been a perfect day to meet new friends and other cats around camp. Bumblekit had been stuck in the nursery for the longest time and was finally able to get out and enjoy the sun and new scents. She could feel the warm sunlight hitting her pelt, creating a fuzzy feel inside of her, which she felt somewhat needed to be shared with other Thunderclan cats. So, with an exciting bounce in her step, Bumblekit began to search for a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Characters : Wolfpaw
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 18:16

Wolfkit was sitting right outside of the nursery. His fur was a bit matted from the other night but that didn’t bother him all that much. The tom was still fairly groggy from his long rest that he took but now he was ready to walk around camp some more. He watched Bumblekit skip out of the nursery which scared him slightly since he wasn’t exacting it. Wolfkit didn’t really know many of the other kits since he kept to himself most of the time, so when he saw her he actually didn’t know her name he just meowed out and greeted the she-cat. “H-hi”

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 21:21

Bumblekit jumped when the small male decided to greet her. She looked towards him, smiling happily at the clearly nervous tom-cat. She flicked her tail and began to think of something that the male would find sweet yet salty, so she began to think of a nice compliment and a good greeting, though in a playful tone. "Hey, I'm Bumblekit!" she began, "For being up early, you seem to have quite nice fur. Usually other cats are out and about with ruffled pelts." She teased, laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 21:58

Wolfkit smiled and groaned about at Bumblekits words. His tail swayed from side to side as his big green eyes looked toward the she-cat. He opened his mouth and meowed out to her. “Yeah, my fur has seen better days.” Wolfkit groaned once again as he tried to stand up. His legs wobbled a bit but he managed to get upright. “Did you hear what happened yet? I know word spreads around the camp like a cold.” The tom lowered his ears in embarrassment as he awaited the response from Bumblekit.

Last edited by Marcus Raxal on Fri 6 Jul 2018 - 22:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 22:17

Bumblekit tilted her head slightly, her gaze settling on the tom in a confused way. She shook her head "No, I haven't. Drama isn't particularly something I enjoy hearing, makes me know that we aren't truly loyal to one another. Though, if its news then I feel like that would be something different." The she said, shaking her head again, "I haven't gone out much at all, though. So if you were to tell me something rather important, that would be a joy." With all these fancy thoughts Bumblekit was feeling quite strong. And while the tom did look rather...should she say...striking to her, she didn't think his personality as a gossiper would be to her standards. Of course though, the kit was a kit and obviously was young like her. A mistake to judge him so quickly would be unkind. So, she gave him another chance.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptyFri 6 Jul 2018 - 22:36

“Oh, that’s good then. I don’t want to many people knowing what happened with me, it’s kind of embarrassing to say the least.” Wolfkit was forced to sit down on his haunches his legs still shook but after a short rest they seemed to be fine. “I haven’t seen you around the nursery.” He meowed. “Then again I tend to keep to myself a lot, I don’t want to really bother anyone.” The tom raised a paw and licked over it, he cleaned off the one spot on his fur that was matted though it was almost pointless since most of his fur on his side was like that.

Wolfkit’s green eyed then fixated on Bumblekit, the tom moved to stand upright but seemed to be to quick. His body landed on the ground with a rather loud thud quickly followed by a low grunt that emitted from his muzzle. “Dangit, guess my legs are still a bit stiff from last night. I need to walk around to get them working again. All this lying around has really made me solid as a rock.”

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 6:23

Bumblekit looked at Wolfkits legs, concerned. "Well you seem to keep quite to yourself, Wolfkit." Bumblekit mewed softly, looking away, "But I think we'd make good friends anyways!" she said "Either way we both need a friend, it seems that we both only have each other." Bumblekit said as she looked back at Wolfkit, smiling warmly. Bumblekit suddenly remembered her teasing personality, but decided to keep it as a good trait for the tom. Of course, while Bumblekit was often very sweet, she could be a little playful at times, not always in a rude sense. "Would you like to take a look around the camp, Wolfkit? I haven't seen much and you look like you know your way around!" Bumblekit smiled happily and looked at Wolfkit with determined eyes, knowing that Wolfkit probably didn't know much about the camp. While his legs would be an issue, she'd help him get back up in no time!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 12:28

Wolfkit moved back to his previous stance. He had over estimated how well his legs were going to work but he recovered quickly. After he oriented himself the tom listened to Bumblekit. The idea of exploring camp sounded nice and he replied to the she-cat with a meow. “I haven’t been all around camp yet, I wouldn’t mind venturing out and looking around with you though.” The tom smiled at her before he got onto all four of his paws again. This time around he decided to pace back and forth to try and keep his legs awake. This worked but he had to stop every few minutes to rest himself. “I think you might know more about camp than I do. I only went out once with Daypaw and she showed me a few things, our journey was cut short though so I didn't see everything the camp had to offer. It's a bit hard to remember everything as well.”

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 16:15

Bumblekit smiled joyfully and nodded “Well then we’ll be learning this stuff together!” She mewed, beginning to walk close to what looked like a den, though she didn’t know which one. Before Bumblekit began to look around she waited for Wolfkit to catch up.

OOC: sorry for the short post! I’m currently on my mobile and will be on my computer soon!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 16:25

Wolfkit wasted no time and caught up with Bumblekit. His legs were doing much better now, finally able to support his fluffy figure. The large kit stuck close to her and looked around. "Maybe we could ask for an apprentice to give us a tour around. That way we don't get in trouble for not being where we shouldn't."

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 16:38

Bumblekit shrugged "I'm not sure, its probably more fun to do it at a new view point. Cats like to throw in their own twist of things, you know?" She mewed, "But if following the rules is how you go, then I'm not saying no!" She giggled and looked around, "I don't know any apprentices, but if you do that would probably get us around a lot easier and be less awkward, unless you don't, that is." She sighed and began to search for someone to help them with a tour, though there was no one. "My grandmother knows her way around the place, but she's gone missing and we haven't seen her for moons. She would adore you, though. Almost was exactly like you when she was younger." Bumblekit explained sadly, "I wish she was around more...".
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 17:11

Wolfkit stopped and stretched in his current place. Then, an idea flowed into his mind. “Hey, I bet if we look around in the nursery we could find someone who is willing to give up a tour. I think another kit told me about a she-cat named Blizzardshine who would be more than happy to give us a tour around camp.” The tom flicked his tail about and turned. “Come on!” He said allowed.

From there Wolfkit returned to the nursery and poked his head about. He entered inside and looked around for Blizzardshine. Even though he had been in here for more than a moon now he still didn’t know everyone in the nursery. This embarrassed the large kit quite a bit. In reality he had no real idea what Blizzardshine even looked like so his guess was as best as any other kit’s. “U-uh, is their a Blizzardshine here?” He said in the nursery. Disturbing the other kits was the last thing he wanted to do, so he tried to stay respectful.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 17:26

Yes! That idea is perfect! Bumblekit thought, Wolfkit is a genius! So, when Wolfkit ran straight to The Nursery, you could bet that Bumblekit wasn't far behind him. And as she peaked from behind his head to looked around, she noticed that Blizzardshine's appearance was in neither of the kits heads. Though, Bumblekit thought that for sure Wolfkit must know. So, As Wolfkit began to ask if Blizzardshine was present, Bumblekit thought....Maybe I could ask my parents! Yes! That was it! If this didn't go to plan she could just run up to her Mother and ask what Blizzardshine looked like and if she was in the nursery! Bingo! So, to not disturb the kits, Bumblekit began to lean into Wolfkit's ear "If this doesn't work I can go ask my Mother if she knows what Blizzardshine looks like, cause' I don't really know what the queen's fur color even is!" she whispered, hoping for Wolfkit's approval.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 17:46

Blizzardshine looked more like a pile of snow as she peacefully rested in one of the nests in the nursery. While it most likely looked like it though, she wasn’t asleep at all, so as soon as she hear her name being her ears immediately raised as a bit of an involuntary action. If it wasn’t because the voice belonged to a kit and the fact her warrior name was used, she probably would’ve scrambled to her paws immediately. So many times her already given up leader name had been called in the past few moons, and every single time it was she had to either witness another fight, another death, exile another cat…

Her head raised without as much urgency as her ears did, looking at the kits with a gentle smile and she couldn’t help but chuckle to herself a bit as they clearly were trying to figure out which queen was her. For so many moons everyone in the clan knew her name and treated her with such respect, something she simply never could get used to. Seeing this…well, it was a nice change at least from her point of view “That would be me” She purred softly as she uncurled and got to her paws, walking towards the two excited kits “How can I help you two?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Marcus Raxal

Marcus Raxal

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 17:58

Wolfkit looked around for the queen but didn’t notice her immediately. So, he turned and faced Bumblekit. “I don’t see her in here, maybe she is someone else?” Once the voice spoke to him the tom jumped in place before he turned in panic. He saw the tall she-cat stand before him and nervously replied to her. “I...I mean we…” He was lost for words, but after he caught his breath and thought about what was needed to be said the tomkit spoke again this time with more of a calm tone in his voice. “We were hoping for a tour around camp since neither myself nor’ Bumblekit have ventured around it all that much. Well actually, I have been around camp but my memory is a bit hazy.” Wolfkit was still annoyed at himself for what had happened the other day but he had to look past it. He then cleared his throat and meowed again. “If you’re not busy that is, I’m sure Bumblekit and I wouldn’t want to disturb you if you’re needed someone else for much more urgent matters.”

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Bumble [OPEN]   Sweet Bumble [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Bumble [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next