Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i want you back [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

i want you back [open] Empty
PostSubject: i want you back [open]   i want you back [open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:08 am

Sitting just outside the medicine cat den was a certain black-and-white tom. His yellow eyes were fixed on the ground, and he was thinking hard. Featherlight had gone. She was dead. He had to admit that he missed sharing a den. Although he loved to be alone, his mentor had given him a sense of security. And now she wasn’t here anymore, and her nest was empty. What was more, Goosepaw had only just been apprenticed. He knew barely anything. Him and Featherlight had, what, one lesson together, was it? And now, the health of the entire clan was balanced precariously on the small tom’s shoulders. Maybe he could ask Mottleheart to share some advice, although he doubted he would want to now he had returned to warriorhood. He would have to enlist the help of one of the other medicine cats. But he didn’t know them well enough! He gave a tiny sigh and pulled his gaze to the sky. Fluffy white clouds drifted slowly over the pale blue sky. It was pretty. He let himself become lost in his surroundings, refusing to listen to the nagging voice in his head that told him he needed to tell another medicine cat about Featherlight. He could do that another time.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: i want you back [open]   i want you back [open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:07 am

”It hurts, doesn’t it?” a voice mewed softly. Fernwing padded over to Goosepaw, offering him a rather sad smile. It was so unlike the happy, cheerful cat the Clan knew. ”Knowing that one of your best friends has left this world.” She sat down next to the medicine cat apprentice. She didn’t speak again for a few moments. Then she turned to Goosepaw and smiled again, a little cheerful than the first.

”You know, when I was born my mother died, because she was attacked my father’s former apprentice who turned rogue. Throughout my life, I could just feel Fernfeather’s presence. She was always with me, watching over me, making sure I was okay. She’s not with me in the same way anymore, but I still know that she’s watching over me in StarClan.

“I suppose what I’m trying to say is you won’t ever truly be alone, even if Featherlight isn’t sitting right next to you,”
Fernwing concluded gently. ”It will be very hard, yes, but it won’t be impossible. You have Clanmates who care about you, and who will do anything they can to help you... like me.” She nuzzled the young tom, giving a soft purr of encouragement.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: i want you back [open]   i want you back [open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 am

Goosepaw gave a little start at the voice, but recognised it almost immediately and the corner of his lip twitched upwards into a smile. Fernwing was so nice, really. He listened to her story and felt an overwhelming wave of pity for the grey she-cat. She was always bubbly and positive, helping out other cats wherever she could - even when her story was this sad. He gently touched his tail to her shoulder, giving a smile of his own. ”S-she must h-have be-been brave. A-and so a-are you. I-it’s just... I d-don’t know w-what I’m d-doing. I c-can’t keep t-the whole C-Clan healthy.” He gave a little sigh, looking up at the kind she-cat. ”W-what do I d-do?”

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: i want you back [open]   i want you back [open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:51 am

”Well, if I were in your position, I would ask Mottleheart for guidance,” the she-cat replied gently. ”He may be a warrior now, but he was still our medicine cat at one point. Perhaps he can’t mentor you like Featherlight used to, but he could still give you advice and help you through this difficult time. I would also suggest getting to know the other medicine cats more. That way they would be more likely to help you with what herbs heals what wounds and which combinations are best to treat certain ailments.”

She licked behind Goosepaw’s ear with a small trill. ”And of course I would be more than happy to help in any way I can. The last thing I want to do is leave you out to dry. It won’t be easy to learn what all that you need to without Featherlight, but I’ll make sure you become the best medicine cat WindClan has ever seen, even better than Featherlight and Mottleheart put together, because that’s what the Clan needs you to be.”

(OOC: I can’t help but imagine Fern and Goose developing a big sister/little brother relationship and it’s just so precious to me <3)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want you back [open]   i want you back [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

i want you back [open]
Page 1 of 1