Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 15:13

Pepper walked through the alleyways, the scent of clans everywhere for some reason, the barn's scent was covering her, she dreaded returning to Arcane, she couldn't lie to Gray. He'd want the truth. A soft scurrying noise could be heard near her, a mouse was in one of the boxes, though a rat was also nearby. She figured hunting wouldn't be a bad idea, better than coming with nothing.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 16:18

Gray watched Peper from the darkness of the alleyway. Now that Dusty was gone and dead... the tom had become a frightening figure. His Amber eyes were bright with anger and sadness. He stared at Pepper with those broken eyes.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 18:38

Raven saw this strange new she-cat, and stared at her with piercing yellow eyes. She smelt like a rouge at least, and..........? She could have sworn there was the slightest trace of the Arcane.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 23:52

Feeling like she was being watched, the mouse was forgotten, she searched the shadows and stiffened when she saw the dangerous glint of anger in Gray's eyes. Her gaze dropped as she padded to her leader, waiting for his obvious questions, he probably knew she had been expecting, now she was back with no kits and smelling of ThunderClan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 0:40

Raven suddenly pinpointed the strange smell she found on this cat - Clan smell! Whatever time this cat had spent as a rouge, it obviously hadn't lasted until now. Still, why would she be here if she was a Clan cat. Raven unsheathed her claws and stalked towards the cat, who was approaching Gray.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 13:44

Pepper searched for the words, nothing sounded convincing to her. The pain of loosing her kits was now showing through whatever front she was managing. Her tail drooped and ears flattened.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 13:55

"I'd been wondering where you'd run off to, Pepper," Gray mewed, his voice deeper and full of depression. His eyes fixated on Pepper with curiosity.
"Mind telling me where you went? And... why you have clan scent on you?" Gray asked, raising to full height.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:28

Pepper sorted her scattered thoughts and looked him in the eyes, an emerald blaze ran through them. "I mind." She said sharply squaring her shoulders. The former queen still had the form of one, she didn't want to admit that though. She had just given away her kits, there was very little else she could lose.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:40

Gray paced back and forth.
"What do you take me for? Of course I know where you've been... You've been with a clan, and you've given birth. Yet you didn't bring the kits back," Gray snapped, his eyes blazing with tension.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:46

Pepper watched him carefully, taking a step back. "My kits are not your concern, they will never be your concern." The she-cat snarled back, her tail lashed as a new need to protect her kits swarmed around her. She felt her fur bristling as she grew more defensive. "I understand that you want to know what is happening to your members but, this isn't something I want to share. You'll have to give me a good reason to tell you."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:34

Gray chuckled. His eyes dulled and turned harsh. He coughed and blinked hard.
"I don't need a reason. You can take your k-kits and leave for all I care," Gray spat. Insanity began to overwhelm him. The thought of kits... Love... Gray's eyes bore into her with envy.
"Gold could've helped y-you. Why'd you leave for a clan?" Gray asked with a tense voice.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:49

She grit her teeth as he chuckled, wishing she could do as he said and leave. She knew she couldn't,  Gold needed her. "They deserved better! I couldn't give them what I knew they deserved. They needed a father, a stable home. Gray, look around! We live among rubbish, dine on it too! I wanted them to have all the things I didn't, now they do..." All except a mother. She failed to keep the strength in her voice, claws now scraping hard stone. The she-cat shut her eyes , paws shaking from the outburst. 

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 10:11

"Well I'm sorry that I can't make everything perfect! We are rouges! We can't have beautiful enviroments! The clans won't do anything! All they'll do is throw them out! The clans hate rouges, Pepper!" Gray shouted, his voice strained. His eyes were wild. Gray pushed his face into Pepper's.
"The father was a clan cat I bet," Gray lowered his voice. He was no longer the Gray that use to lead.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 10:20

She glared at him, not backing down. "I don't need your apology and they won't be thrown out. Their father is one of the best cats I have ever met. He's a lot better than you'l ever be." She hissed. "You're no leader, you're just a sad excuse for a cat." Her eyes narrowed, looking at the young cat she used to have high hopes for, he wasn't that cat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 12:41

Gray's eyes widened in complete shock. His eyes glazed over and pain shot through his nerves. A sorry excuse for a cat? It left him speechless.
"Well if I'm not a good leader, then leave. If a good leader doesn't hunt, feed, lead and give his cats a place to live, then I don't know what I am. I want this small group of rouges to grow. If that's bad leadership, then how do you suppose I should lead? Should I let every cat just wonder off and find mates with the clan cats?! They are selfish cats!" Gray argued, his throat clenching up. The clan cats were horrible. Despicable. How could she trust them! Pain flashed in his eyes and he pushed it all back. He wasn't pathetic, he was the strongest cat in the Twolegplace! But was he..?

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)   I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back. Yay. (Open as heck)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next