Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back in my day... (Open for SC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

Back in my day... (Open for SC) Empty
PostSubject: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 21:14

Shimmerheart sat in the elders' den, watching all the apprentices run around with their mentors. Her raggedy black fur sat thin on her aching bones, worn out from the battle at the Gathering. A flea bit at her ear and she flicked it off irritably, wishing the apprentices would come keep her and Dawnflower company. Gazing at all the young cats, she wished she were therir age again... On midnight hunts with Leopardfang, just the two of them, the moonlight and chilly air, the silent companionship, the longing... Shimmerheart shook her head. Ah, who was she kidding?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:18

Hailkit was  b o r e d. There was not a thing to do that day, and the sun was hot against her fur. She started circling the camp for shade and found it beside Shimmerheart. The tortoiseshell looked up at the thin, old she-cat. "Gosh, I didn't think cats could get as old as elders do without dying! A bunch of cats went to... uh..." She was still learning what cats had bought back one morning after the Gathering. They said that the cats running the clans weren't doing it right. They were supposed to worship a different bunch of cats... Oh! "A bunch of them went to StarClan after the full moon. I didn't think anyone could live until they couldn't hunt anymore." She thought about something for a second. "Oh, you're Webtail's mother, right? That makes you my great-grandma!"

Ferretshine watched the pair from afar. That was her kin... Hailkit had her eyes. Lightningstorm seemed like he was still a kit himself, and he had children? She swore it was just yesterday that he was an apprentice... She smiled softly.

Back in my day... (Open for SC) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 12:28

Shimmerheart nodded, chuckling at the young kit. "Yes, I am. And even though Webtail made some bad choices, I am glad he is my son. And if you think I'm old, just look at Thrushstar- he's almost as old as ShadowClan himself! Come in here and I'll tell you a story about when I was an apprentice. Uh, what's your name?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 13:12

Hailkit's chest puffed out. "Why, I am Hailstorm the Great! Daughter of Lightningstrike the Fierce! I know he's fierce because he's always got this one face... He looks like this!" She pulled her face into an obnoxious grimace before snorting with laughter. "He's my dad, so I'm allowed to pick on him."

Back in my day... (Open for SC) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 14:38

Sitting across the camp, Mudfoot kept his eyes open just enough to see what was going on. A small kit had scampered into the elder's den, and he could just make out the dark shapes of the two cats. For the most part, kits only had good intentions and it wasn't his place to intervene, but the tom was becoming more curious by spending more time sitting there. Walking towards the den, he walked up behind his mate, Ferretshine, and rubbed his head gently against the side of her muzzle.

So many cats had lost loved ones, and he was so relieved that she wasn't permanently hurt or taken from him. In his opinion, the DarkForest cats that everyone fought just a little while ago shouldn't be called cats, but bloodthirsty monsters. Then again, where ever there's light, darkness will always follow close behind; it was just a part of life. A horrible part of life, he thought to himself, but kept a smile on his face. No matter what mood he was in, it was his job to keep his family and clanmates happy, there was no time for them to be worrying about him, he'd just have to hold in his feelings for later.

Staying silent, he gave a nod to Ferretshine and made his way towards the den where Hailkit and Shimmerheart sat. Reaching the cool darkness, he sat down a few paw steps away from the two and gave a respectful nod to the older cat. Looking to Hailkit, he tilted his head in a stern, yet playful way. "Are you bothering Shimmerheart? Or is she telling you one of her amazing stories?" He meowed softly, assuming that everything was okay since the elder seemed to be in a decent mood and not annoyed at the young cat.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Back in my day... (Open for SC) VHQrlk5
Back in my day... (Open for SC) 1QYZaRo

Back in my day... (Open for SC) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 16:48

"I was about to tell 'Hailstorm' a story about when I was an apprentice," purred Shimmerheart. "I don't think you've heard this one, Mudfoot old boy, so you're welcome to stay and listen." She turned her attention back to Hailkit. "Did you know that, even though I'm older than him, Leopardfang was my mentor?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in my day... (Open for SC)   Back in my day... (Open for SC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in my day... (Open for SC)
Page 1 of 1