Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Muddy Prey (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 11:17

Scorchfang sat patiently by the entrance of the camp, waiting for his son and apprentice Lionpaw to arrive, as well as the she-cat Blazeflight. This would be Lionpaw's first official hunting patrol, and he was quite excited to watch him succeed in catching prey and providing for his Clan. This would also be the first time he would interact with Blazeflight. He didn't know her nearly as well as he'd like, but he had always wanted to get to know her better. He cared very much about every last cat in the Clan, and he wanted to be able to befriend them and develop a strong trusting bond with them.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 12:00

Lionpaw got up, quite eager to go out, his first hunting patrol, he was going to make sure to catch something and make his father proud.

He got out of the apprentice´s den and went to the entrance of the camp, and greeted Scorchfang.

-Good morning dad- 

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) 29019410
Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 10:39

Blazeflight padded lamely towards the large, fluffy black tom sitting near the camp entrance, her own fur beginning to get thinner as the weather grew warmer. She'd been told she was to be on a hunting patrol with Scorchfang and his son, but she hoped that they didn't expect much from her. She scared off most prey in the area, and even when she didn't she found it hard to actually catch any prey. As she finally made her way to the Deputy's side, she sat down and nodded with a smile on her face in a way of greeting to Lionpaw and his father. "I believe we're all ready, when you are, Scorchfang." She looked up to the younger tom, waiting for him to kick off the patrol.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 14:01

Scorchfang nuzzled Lionpaw’s head affectionately, then nodded back to Blazeflight. ”Alright, let’s get going, then.” He led the small patrol out of camp and into the swampier part of the territory. ”Let’s each try to catch two pieces of prey. Lionpaw, be sure to stay close to me or Blazeflight when you hunt. And give it your all, but don’t get upset if you miss any catches. There’s always next time.”

He shot the two cats a smile before beginning to search for prey. He scented a mouse nearby, and he licked his lips hungrily. Dropping down into a hunter’s crouch, he slowly stalked forward, spotting the little brown rodent near a clump of mushrooms. He leaped and landed on the creature, the weight of his paws crushing its spine and making it fall limp. He buried it under some mud to keep it safe from predators before continuing on with his hunt.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15079

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 14:01

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:01

Lionpaw went nearby, watching for any possible preys, he then spotted a frog, he crouched and stalked towards it, being silent, and when being close enough, he pounced, and caught it! The young apprentice bit hard into it until the frog died.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan

Last edited by zeroa5raven on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:01

The member 'zeroa5raven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:35

'But don't be upset if you miss any catches. There's always next time.' The she-cat shook her head. Scorchfang wasn't talking to her, he was talking to his son. If she couldn't catch a simple mouse, she ought to have been ashamed of herself. Setting a bad example for the apprentices, and having practically no use as a warrior... She'd be even more upset with herself if she didn't catch anything. She'd always been an excellent hunter, but since her accident, it was obvious that things had gotten... harder. She did as the accompanying cats had, sniffing the air for any trace of an animal. Limping forwards in the direction of what she guessed to be a lizard, the she-cat kept her eyes peeled. Stopping suddenly when it came into view, she kept her amber eyes trained on the sight of it. She lept towards it, but her inability to balance caused her jump to be the slightest bit off, and she landed clumsily beside the scaled creature. As expected, it darted off, out of her field of vision. 'How could you! This is all your fault, you mangey flea-bag!' With a disappointed sigh, she stalked off in another direction, sniffing the air for another chance to fail.

OOC: Since Blaze is disabled, anything she rolls is going to have 2 subtracted from it. So instead of a 1-7 chance, she has a 1-5 chance to catch the lizard.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Mlape on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:35

The member 'Mlape' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 18:47

Scorchfang smiled supportively to Lionpaw as he caught his first prey of the day, but frowned at Blazeflight’s blunder. He decided to pad over to her, and he offered her a kind smile. He would have to be careful; Curlyfeather didn’t like having to receive any help, and the flame-colored she-cat may be the same way. Still, though, he needed her to know that she had his support. ”I wouldn’t mind trying to help you, if you would let me. There is always a way to adapt to any kind of change after all. May I help?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 19:28

Lionpaw looked over to the two cats, he dropped his ears a bit, feeling sad for the she cat, he wanted to help her too, but maybe his father would be able to help her more, so he gives them space and goes for another prey, this time he spotted a mouse, he repeated the hunting process and pounced.

He got it! Lionpaw killed it quick, making a successful catch.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan

Last edited by zeroa5raven on Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 19:28

The member 'zeroa5raven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:22

Help was not something she'd ever gotten before. Blinking as Scorchfang approached her, she nodded her head respectfully."I can't balance anymore." She shifted her body to make it evident that both her lack of tail and leg had made it difficult. She had never really gained her full sense of balance back, to begin with, but losing her leg had diminished any chance of it, in her mind. When the slight scent of some sort of rodent hit her nose, she dipped her head, pointing her ears in the direction it was coming from. They were downwind, which was something Blazeflight was thankful for. It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? With Scorchfang's encouragement, she slowly padded towards it. But her loud gait ruined it all. Before the animal had a chance to dart into the underbrush, she aimed towards it and pounced, landing a tail length in front of it, giving it the perfect chance to scurry away. Looking back to Scorcfang with a discouraged gaze, she began to slowly walk back in his direction. "I don't see the point in it. I've got no purpose anymore, I don't understand why Littlestar hasn't retired me to the elders den yet."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:22

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:14

Scorchfang nodded slowly, watching the she-cat try again, only to miss. He smiled gently at her defeated comment and gently nudged her chin up with his paw to look at her in the eye. ”That’s because we have quite found the perfect hunting tactic for you yet. Don’t give up hope, Blazeflight. Littlestar hasn’t retired you for a reason, and I’m going to help you find that reason, okay?”

He hummed in thought as he lifted up his right hind leg up to his belly and laid his tail on his back. Before he could begin helping a disabled cat, he needed to know what it was like being disabled. He was finding a difficult time balancing on his hind left leg, definitely.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. It was a crazy one, but it could work. He lowered himself to the ground, still keeping his leg and tail out of the way, and pressed down on the ground hard with his forepaws. Huffing with a bit of effort, he managed to raise up his hindquarters in the air a little, and once he repositioned his left paw forward he slowly placed himself back down to the ground. ”Hmm... Yes, I think that could work. Blazeflight, I want you to practice something for me. Lower yourself to the ground and practice shifting all your weight to the front of the body, then lift up your hindquarters, and finally lower yourself as gently as you can. It will take a lot of practice and training, but I’m sure you can do it, even without a tail. And your front legs will grow stronger to boot, so you can fight easier with no hind legs. Wanna give it a try?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Prey (CLOSED)   Muddy Prey (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Muddy Prey (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next