Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 20:17

The warrior walked with a cheerful smile on her face. Hunting in the night was the best and she couldn't enjoy it more. "Come on, Minkpaw! We have a lot of work to do!" She mewed happily with her tail held up and her chest puffed. Although she preferred going out with her mate, Crowfur, spending time with her clanmates wasn't bad either. She didn't know Minkpaw too well but she was sure they would understand each other pretty well.

When they reached a large clearing, the brown tabby cat stopped and looked around, deciding if this would be a nice spot. When she finally decided, she turned her to the apprentice with a smile. "I think we're good here. I trust you to do an amazing job. I'll make sure to tell your mentor if you truly are able to impress. Do you take the challenge?" She mewed with a defiant gleam in her blue eyes.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 20:29

Minkpaw had been told early in the day that she'd be going on a nightly hunting patrol, so she had to catch some rest before she was going to go. That's exactly what the she-cat was doing until Cedarstorm had woke her up with a cheery greeting. It was calming her nerves slightly, seeing that the other was super happy to help the mostly gray feline to help her become a warrior.

Blinking the sleep out of her eyes and fallowed after the warrior swiftly, being sure to catch up with her as she continued to pad out into the territory. Her ears twitched when they came to a stop and she smiled up at the brown and cream feline. "I hope I could impress both you and Tansyheart but I-I don't want you to get your hopes up too quickly okay?" She admitted nervously, she shifted her paws awkwardly a few times before padding off.

Lowering herself to the ground the moment she picked up scent of rabbit, her paws moving swiftly on the ground as she fallowed the scent. Her ears perking upwards as he listened for any movements, quickly she picked up the sound of the bunny chewing loudly on some grass. Wiggling her haunches she went for the pounce.

Successfully grabbing the rabbit in her paws, Minkpaw quickly latched onto the scuff the animal. She pushed down her paw and made a killing blow. The apprentice lifted her head to see if Cedarstorm was watching her hunting, her chest puffing out proudly but she didn't want to say it out loud quiet yet.

Last edited by Mink on Sun 20 May 2018 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 20:29

The member 'Mink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 20:39

"Well, I trained Tansyheart so I'm sure she has trained you just as well." She mewed proudly of her own mentor's skills before the apprentice could leave to hunt a rabbit swiftly. Cedarstorm's tail flicked happily at such a successful catch. The senior warrior walked to Minkpaw and nudged her friendly. "You see? You're a good hunter, just like me and Tansyheart."

After those words, the warrior left her side to follow the smell of a lizard. They weren't exactly her favourite prey but nothing was worse than that. Soon, she found the small animal laying on the top of a rock. The warrior put herself on a hunting crouch and she approached it slowly. When the animal finally noticed, it was too late. Her claws already crossed its body, taking away its life. She picked it up and bring it back to Minkpaw's rabbit.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 20 May 2018 - 20:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) EmptySun 20 May 2018 - 20:39

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)   The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mouse Who Was Too Slow (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1