Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Compliment Chain

Go down 
+22
Midnee
addie ♥
Pinely-san
Lulu
Echo
bunjamin
Ash
Drippy
Aspen
Member who left the site
Seer
Middy
RainyHeart
ruska
cachaemic
Squirrelnose
Titanium
Maple
Harlem
Not
ginger
Yoshachu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 12:10

Thin, you seem like a really happy person and someone I would like to be around. I'm pretty sure we'll get along well OwO I adore your art and look forward to roleplaying with you. Your roleplay style is one that I've taken a liking to <3

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Tenor Compliment Chain - Page 3 Original Compliment Chain - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 13:11

lulu! you are such a fun person to chat with. although i haven't gotten to roleplay much with you, i love your characters and your posts are very fun to read! thanks for being a cool person, and i look forward to roleplaying with you more!

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 16:02

Ruskavelle, you're a queen! We haven't RPed much together, but I love your writing style. I wish we could RP more together! All your characters are really well thought out, and so unique to you. You are also a bean ily <3

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 16:35

MIDNEE! :D

I'm so glad you came back to WCC, I always had fun rping with you in the past, and I hope that trend will continue in the future!  You are a saint for being so patient with me with how long the CloudFinch litter is taking to be born, and I can't wait to rp with you again once they are~

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 20:14

rainu <33

you're a blessing to be bestowed upon us all, you're a lovely person to RP with and really, just a lovely person in general. I love how much development you put into your kitties, and I seriously can't wait to see more of how Leo's leadership and development is gonna go, it's got me super excited!!!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 20:15

I love all of you

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 21:08

jugg
you're an amazing person, mad plotting and roleplaying skillz aside. You're one of the first friends I ever made on WCC and it's crazy that you put up with my awful roleplaying back in the old days. I've noticed that you've always been incredibly kind and welcoming to everyone on this site, and I've loved watching your art skills grow and develop!

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 9:18

Drippy,

Although I'm not quite sure how much I've posted with you, I do know that you are a wonderful person and someone who I definitely taken a liking to.Your OC's are bomb because they have such distinct personalities, breeds, and of course, names. Not to mention to flow of your writing style, its so beautiful and elegant, one that is definitely able to be in book! I hope I get to participate in a topic with you again! <333
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:49

[i]You Guys are making it easy for me here. [i/]
Thinny
YOUR ART IS OUTSTANDING!! THE COLORS!! THE WAY YOU DO LANDSCAPES.
My personal favorite is predators and prey. The way you made the sky is just gorgius I almost want to tutch it. I know we have not been posting together in like ever but I surly look forwards to it!
also the fact that you are a Hamilton fan just makes you ten times cooler then you already are

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s

Last edited by rainypool on Wed 18 Jul 2018 - 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:59

Rainypool, you are just such a sweet person! You’re so easy to talk to and so friendly. I bet a lot of people starting off here on this site grow to like you very quickly. I know I certainly did!
Not to mention every one of your kitties must be protected at all costs <3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:01

Yosh, I love how complex your characters are. You have clearly taken careful time to develop each and every one of them and I'm honored to have roleplayed with you a few times!! :D

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Tenor Compliment Chain - Page 3 Original Compliment Chain - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:06

lulu

LULU

your writing is so good, the interactions between our characters make me so happy, and i genuinely try and take a lot from each of your posts to inspire myself and to educate myself on proper writing techniques! not to forget, you alone are such a great person and i am very glad that i get to show my appreciation for u <3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:15

Bun babe,

I've had so much fun rping with you and your charas and I love how enthusiastic you are to do things and just a h

edit: wow what a traitor i take it back smh

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Compliment Chain - Page 3 VHQrlk5
Compliment Chain - Page 3 1QYZaRo

Compliment Chain - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 16:35

Ice you were pretty good at taking care of Astéria.
Kill me

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 17:09

Cry,

You literally are so smart, coming up with that StarClan Bucks thing is actually god-like how. All jokes aside, your so sweet and I really want to hang out with you more, it would be a blessing. I love everything about your posts so far, you're hilarious! I hope to type alongside with you soon! <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Compliment Chain
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next