Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Compliment Chain

Go down 
+22
Midnee
addie ♥
Pinely-san
Lulu
Echo
bunjamin
Ash
Drippy
Aspen
Member who left the site
Seer
Middy
RainyHeart
ruska
cachaemic
Squirrelnose
Titanium
Maple
Harlem
Not
ginger
Yoshachu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Compliment Chain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 21:20

Rainyheart my dood you are just fantastic! I absolutely adore all your characters, their designs and personalities. You're so fun to talk to Rainy! Just a great person and friend to have! <3

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2018 - 17:33

Middy, the relationships between our characters are some of the favorites I have! I always enjoy a topic between us, no matter if they're insignificant in the grand scheme of things or not. ;)

Compliment Chain - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 May 2018 - 17:57

Seer you are iz a good moderater. You iz good at clearing the chatbox and silencing me when I start performing irubenelems and satanic rituals and hacking the chatbox. 

But seriously, you do a real good job helpin' everyone! You are really great your job.

#GoodGrammarDay

Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 17:32

This is such a cute idea omg ;;

Sunkiller, I admire how good you are at coming up with plots!! I know you just left and I know we've never RPed together or really talked much, but you have very interesting characters too. <3

Compliment Chain - Page 2 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 20:45

jehan, the first thing i want to say is that i love your signature. my sixth sense is my aesthetic sense, and it is very pleased by what it sees. i haven't really had the chance to roleplay with you or interact with your characters, but we should do so, soon! i can tell that you're an overall very kind and accepting person, and vibes like that are great to have on wcc. even though i don't know you very well, i'm still glad that you're apart of this site, and i hope that one day i can get to know you and your characters even more!

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 20:49

I can't believe I missed this! Yosh, you are one of the kindest, most welcoming people I've ever rped with on this site. (The fact that you start awesome things like this is proof!!) Your positivity and friendliness have helped make WCC the amazing, open site it is today. Keep being you!

Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 7:26

Drip, you're frickin great! I love your roleplay style, I love your characters both dead and alive, sunpaw is bae, I love everything you do! Your plots and stories are always so fun and I like stalking reading topics you're in. I also just think you're a really cool, chill person. You go~!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 0:03

reviving this because I love it~

Ash, you’re an awesome role-player, and a fun person to talk to! All of your characters have diverse personalities and histories, and are really fun to be in topics with! Quail is best mom ;D You were a great leader, and I look forward to seeing what you’d do as a high-rank again in the future, if you got or wanted the chance~ U a great Ashu, keep being awesome! <3

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 1:27

rainu your writing is gorgeous and you are just an amazing and funny person i love your characters

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 2:05

Give me a chance to praise a bun, and I will.

Compliment Chain - Page 2 Animated_pixel_bunnies_divider___free_to_use___by_purinrii-d71hxad

Bun, honestly, girllll. You're so bright and have so much skill with your writing. I get thoroughly impressed reading your posts and wondering how you can write this well so young. The more I see you improve in both writing and art, the more I want to keep watching you and seeing just how far you'll go because, seriously, you're gonna go far. Roleplaying with you is such a joy - your characters are so fun to interact with and bounce well off of others. They're such a breath of fresh air! We need to write more together. Please. idc how, let's do it. hmu because I love talking to you.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 7:54

terrified screaming

echo, we don't eeally talk a lot, but you seem like a really nice person uwu and your art is really good :00 i look forward to the next time the thread is updated

Compliment Chain - Page 2 Tenor Compliment Chain - Page 2 Original Compliment Chain - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 9:38

Lulu despite your short time here you have such amazing characters <3
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 9:42

Grey, I love your art and art style so much. You are really talented <3

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Compliment Chain - Page 2 N6a5zHfCompliment Chain - Page 2 IMrnxD6Compliment Chain - Page 2 GMXQgOOCompliment Chain - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Compliment Chain - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 11:20

Pinely, you are an amazing artist and very humorous. I look forward to role-playing with you in the future and I strive to be a great artist like you!

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 11:58

Jade,

Your art is so beautiful and your writing is beautiful. The talent you have is so crazy and deserves so much more attention. We all are so lucky to have you on this wonderful website known as WCC. I don’t know if I’ve ever roleplayed with you but I look forward to it, cause it would be wonderful. <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment Chain   Compliment Chain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Compliment Chain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next