Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Windy Flowers[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Windy Flowers[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 18:25

Blossomheart nodded to Rippedstar and walked up to the she-cat. "Hi. Gustpuddle, right? I'm Blossomheart." She offered. The other she-cat was only a little bit smaller than her, though Blossomheart generally looked bigger due to her own long, fluffy fur.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 1:13

Gustpuddle flinched as a cat nearby came forward, talking loud and clearly. To her surprise, they were not there to chastise her, nor were they telling her what a bad cat she was, or that she'd made grave mistakes. Were they... greeting her? "Y-Yeah..." She still hadn't recovered from the events of the meeting, and her grey and white fur was still ruffled. She didn't untense, still scared that another cat might approach her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 9:06

Blossomheart sat down. "So, you've come to Skyclan. I think it's a bit too late to warn you about Honeypaw. She's an independent, fiery spirit, and she certainly is a ruthless fighter and hunter, but she's always been pretty hostile against other clans. So I guess, instead of warning you, I'll apologize on her behalf. The rest of the clan's much better, I'm sure. You'll have to watch out for Sedgestrike though. See- that one, who's leaving on a patrol. He's Honeypaw's mentor, I can see where she got it from. He's an ambitious cat." She pointed her ears at each cat as she mentioned them. She paused her speaking. "But I'm sure you don't want to listen to me all day. So tell me, what are you like? What would you like to talk about?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 13:50

The petite she-cat looked around as this Blossomheart pointed out several different SkyClanners, told her what they were like. She had no reason to be afraid, she knew Rippedstar wouldn't let anything happen to her kits, or her, for that matter, but she still flinched at the site of them, especially Honeypaw. She was very... outward with her opinions and didn't spare the distant she-cats emotions. But back to what Blossom was saying... Her? Did she want to talk about her? "I..." Once again, she was at a loss for words. "I'm no SkyClanner, I don't belong here." She spoke what she had thought to be true... She was born and raised in WindClan, taught to stay away from SkyClan, all of the other Clans. What had she done?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 14:15

Blossomheart recognized this. Gustpuddle probably felt ostracized from everywhere. Just like poor little Ashkit all those moons ago. "Of course you won't. Not with that attitude, of course not. Granted, you just got here only last night. Believe me, you'll eventually learn to hunt in the trees. I'd say your speed could do you well. But still. If you chose to come here, then you belong here. Just as much as any of us."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 14:23

"Did you not see how the rest of the Clan reacted?" Her tone was not angry, nor rude, but dispirited. If she had caused such a ruckus just being introduced to the Clan, she couldn't imagine how much of a problem her presence would be for some of these cats. But she couldn't let her feelings drag Blossomheart down, she'd feel like even worse of a cat then. She managed a fairly weak smile, looking up at the younger she-cat. "Thank you." Her eyes drifted back down to her paws, the numb feeling in her stomach disintegrating- just the smallest little amount- at the thought of someone actually accepting her, supporting her, even.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 14:38

Blossomheart frowned. "I did see. And my respect for them fell. They don't understand that they've gained new clanmates and they're blind enough to not see that you obviously made a hard decision."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 15:11

"It's not their fault that I made a mistake." What was the point in trying to cheer her up? With the hatred the other cats gave, Crowstar's death, and her last kit left behind in WindClan, there was no way she'd spring up to her normal, cheery self any time soon. Especially not with the constant stares and glares from most of her 'Clanmates' she'd never fit in in SkyClan, she'd always have to live with what she'd done. Her only hope, at that point, was that her kits would not have to deal with the same hate, that no one would look down upon them because of what she and Crowstar had done, because of their code-breaking romance.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 15:26

Blossomheart could see that it wasn't working. That didn't cow her though. She would just have to try harder. "So what? Like Shrikepaw said, everyone makes mistakes. It's not your fault that yours ended up being against the warrior code. That doesn't matter. Everyone deserves a second chance."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 15:58

"What I did was beyond reversible." She just kept trying. "Now, because of me, my kits are going to suffer. They'll have to live with the constant glares, the hatred. And so will I." She breathed a sigh of everything but relief. "But do you want to know the difference?" Her amber eyes flicked up from her paws to meet those of the true SkyClanner in front of her. She was never one for drama, so she kept it as simple as she possibly could, as short as she could. "I actually deserve it."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 10:24

Blossomheart had to keep pushing. Gustpuddle couldn't live in a ditch of sadness forever. She looked back into the other she-cat's eyes, amber eyes flaming. "Because you made a simple mistake? You don't deserve it, Gustpuddle. No cat deserves it, not unless they willingly and unregretfully took a life from the forest. That may not be what Sedgestrike and Honeypaw think, but that's my opinion. If it were up to me, no good-hearted cat- like you or me- would have to live with it. Those of us who don't have cobwebs for brains will glare back at the ones who hate you. It was your choice to come here. No one else has to live with that choice, so they don't understand, and neither do I, but I do know what it's like to lose kits and I know you don't want that. You made the right choice. It's not your fault that they can't see it." Her gaze turned from passionate to sympathetic.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptyTue 8 May 2018 - 20:07

'I know what it's like to lose kits and I know you don't want that.' That stung, and it hit her hard. But could she blame this she-cat? No. She didn't know the struggles she'd had with all her kits in WindClan, there was no way she could have. "I've lost more kits in my lifetime then you can imagine." She muttered lowly, clearly not showing any desire to continue the conversation. She was tired from all of the drama of the day, all that had happened in the night. She'd left one of her kits behind, left her family behind, lost her mate, and faced a new Clan full of new faces, all in the span of less than a day. All she wanted was to see her family, to sit next to Quailfeather, for Crowstar to be alive, for the numbness to go away.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] EmptyThu 10 May 2018 - 13:55

Blossomheart frowned. Gustpuddle's face changed somehow, with more regret, grief, and pain than even Honeypaw seemed to have caused. "I see." Her voice was quiet. The she-cat stood. "If you ever need someone to talk to... My ears are always open." She turned back to go to her nest. This time, she had failed. One day, Gustpuddle would feel better. For now, Blossomheart had only made it worse.

OOC: ono there goes another chunk of self-confidence

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy Flowers[CLOSED]   Windy Flowers[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy Flowers[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: